SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:48 pm

This is why TPTB have decided to spoil everything too. They figure RS does so they might as well. Not many secrets this season but still excited to watch chris.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

chris -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by california90 Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:23 am

I'm finally getting to watch this now..

thank god i can fast forward through the live stuff. but wtf are the jabs at Juan Pablo?!

although i really don't like whitney's voice, she doesn't come off as an airhead with her conversation. i like her so far though.

LMAO kaitlyn's entrance gives me life. but i'm not sure if i'll like her or not this season.

britt is OK, her laugh might rival's whitney's voice. she sometimes comes off fake IMO.

it's hilarious that the girls are judging hardcore and getting mad when they all were like "arent there 25 people?" or "juan pablo had 27 girls"

ashley s/onion lady is on crack!! laugh out loud.

jade seems very likeable this episode.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:So glad that's over with. She is so annoying. blah blah blah blah BS

Did she put her eyebrows on the airplane while sewing?

chris -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 39 10838544_910435978997395_1816037466_n

joshmurray11
36 minutes ago
Bachelor premiere with @andi_dorfman NOW  /quote]

OMG!!!  Did Andi shave off her eyebrows and then pencil them in afterwards?

Full disclosure here:  I was a fan of Nick V's during Andi's season, and I grew to immensely dislike Andi by the end of her season.  I have not followed her and/or Josh since her season ended, so this is just my own opinion.  I think that Andi has a very polarizing personality, so that the majority of people either like her or greatly dislike her.  There does not seem to be many people on the fence when come to Andi.  And, all the media coverage afterwards seemed to die away rather quickly, so time is not on their side.  Out of sight, out of mind.  Even though Jodi does have fans here on this site, I doubt that there is much interest among the general public in seeing a televised wedding for them.

And, after watching CH interview Jodi on Monday night, I got the distinct feeling that perhaps tptb are not as keen on the couple anymore and have not offered nor even discussed a televised wedding with them, because Andi's reply to CH was a far cry from what was being said by the two of them right after the final rose.  But, I truly believe that Andi is still campaigning for that televised wedding.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:36 pm

Josh has the natural beauty of the two Andi's is makeup.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:19 pm

california90 wrote:I'm finally getting to watch this now..

thank god i can fast forward through the live stuff. but wtf are the jabs at Juan Pablo?!

although i really don't like whitney's voice, she doesn't come off as an airhead with her conversation. i like her so far though.

LMAO kaitlyn's entrance gives me life. but i'm not sure if i'll like her or not this season.

britt is OK, her laugh might rival's whitney's voice. she sometimes comes off fake IMO.

it's hilarious that the girls are judging hardcore and getting mad when they all were like "arent there 25 people?" or "juan pablo had 27 girls"

ashley s/onion lady is on crack!! laugh out loud.

jade seems very likeable this episode.

I know Kaityln probably isn't the "nicest" girl given what's she's posted on SM but I agree, she had me laughing in this episode!  I about died when she did this!
chris -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 39 2a4a9fef87a124e2b424c3141479baa8_zps73dc3892

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:46 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Josh has the natural beauty of the two Andi's is makeup.

Jeez Louise!
You can tell his brows were penciled in with the same deep, intense, broad stroked kohl as MEandI's because looking closely you see his natural brow on either end.
Seriously? The man needs eyebrowing? The man is pleasant enough to look at, this is simply a comical distraction. IMOAA
Again, I wish she had taken a fuzzy beautiful butterfly--a monarch would have matched her gown, and had a cocoon attached to the outter brow edge. It would have made more sense and gone with the caterpillar theme. chris -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 39 2498057887

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:50 pm

That is one of the few pictures if any that I've seen of Josh in where he's not smiling.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:57 pm

He's giving that intense voguing. The male version of the woman pursed lips look.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:04 pm

soccermom333 wrote:This is why TPTB have decided to spoil everything too.  They figure RS does so they might as well.  Not many secrets this season but still excited to watch chris.  

If they did decide to intentionally spoil, it won't stop them from showing stuff in previews that we will never see in an episode, and we'll all be WTH?

I'm thinking that preview of a shirtless Chris undressing one of the women will never be in an episode. We'll go crazy tryin to figure it out, then they'll just pretend it never happened.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:21 pm

Speaking of never be in an episode, did they show him kissing the girl at the mansion by the pool that we analyzed?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:25 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:This is why TPTB have decided to spoil everything too.  They figure RS does so they might as well.  Not many secrets this season but still excited to watch chris.  

If they did decide to intentionally spoil, it won't stop them from showing stuff in previews that we will never see in an episode, and we'll all be WTF?

I'm thinking that preview of a shirtless Chris undressing one of the women will never be in an episode. We'll go crazy tryin to figure it out, then they'll just pretend it never happened.
It is Jade as sleuthed by July and MiniD and you are probably correct that it may not be included...although I won't be surprised if it is to some extent. Maybe I've gotten used to the drama but the 'tent' scene with what appears to be Kaitlyn has been done before so adding a lil' something else makes sense.

If anything, Jade comes across as the sweet/Nebraska raised girl rather than overtly sexual/Kardashian style and that *innocent* but not thing may be why she fits the bill of being a possible contender (TPTB chose her for a reason). The scene with Jade and her adult-entertainment work makes me think of Bachelor Australia's Season 2 with one of the adult-entertainment girls (Stacy-Louise IIRC) who did a photo shoot with the lead (even more revealing than the one with Chris and Jade) so who knows. Pushing the boundaries may be the thing this season since it doesn't look to be that crazy, imo (even the pregnancy test makes me think it is a Jimmy Kimmel related gag/prank).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
If anything, Jade comes across as the sweet/Nebraska raised girl rather than overtly sexual/Kardashian style and that *innocent* but not thing may be why she fits the bill of being a possible contender (TPTB chose her for a reason). The scene with Jade and her adult-entertainment work makes me think of Bachelor Australia's Season 2 with one of the adult-entertainment girls (Stacy-Louise IIRC) who did a photo shoot with the lead (even more revealing than the one with Chris and Jade) so who knows. Pushing the boundaries may be the thing this season since it doesn't look to be that crazy, imo (even the pregnancy test makes me think it is a Jimmy Kimmel related gag/prank).

I remember seeing the pics of her at the football game and thinking "she look sweet and a little boring - just like chris". The people who don't read the spoilers are going to be so shocked, I can't wait.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+51
jnc2985
Pandora
beader
Mommyof2
MiaHawk
moonpie
cindebugg
wandb
mindless
Aunties_Love
provenceguy