SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

View previous topic View next topic Go down

addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:09 am

KB_Mom wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I am curious who the virgins are, I only read the last five pages to catch up.  

Ashley I and Becca are the virgins

Interesting. I knew about Ashley I, but Becca is in her 30s right? That is pretty admirable for a woman to make it that far. Chris if you sleep with her then don't chose her, you deserve every nasty remark and comment you will get. :Nod:
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:26 am

Becca's 26.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:29 am

jcrbil wrote:Becca's 26.

Okay still a bit old to be a virgin, but still, don't have sex with a virgin a week before you are going to dump her, that would be a total jerk move. Now, just because they are going to the FS, that doesn't mean they have to have sex, Byron, Charlie and Sean didn't, but if Chris pushes for it or even lets her try and he knows he is picking someone else he will be on my hit list.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:39 am

I hope we'll see that Becca has a good head on her shoulders. At 26, she's not a child and I think would be able to resist- no matter how charming the bachelor- when she knows he's still dating others. Obviously, we still don't really know much about her since she got almost no air time, but I think if she were really insecure, tptb would probably have exploited that during the premiere.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:54 am

stuckinsc wrote:

Okay still a bit old to be a virgin, but still, don't have sex with a virgin a week before you are going to dump her, that would be a total jerk move.  Now, just because they are going to the FS, that doesn't mean they have to have sex, Byron, Charlie and Sean didn't, but if Chris pushes for it or even lets her try and he knows he is picking someone else he will be on my hit list.
He said he thought it was honorable to be a virgin. I would hope he wouldn't push it.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:55 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

Okay still a bit old to be a virgin, but still, don't have sex with a virgin a week before you are going to dump her, that would be a total jerk move.  Now, just because they are going to the FS, that doesn't mean they have to have sex, Byron, Charlie and Sean didn't, but if Chris pushes for it or even lets her try and he knows he is picking someone else he will be on my hit list.

We the mods, do not ever want another season like that. addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 41 2498057887 In this case, it would be worse, if it can get any worse.

I'm still holding my breathe on the tent scene.

Someone who has made that commitment IMO wouldn't cave especially on a reality TV show. Plus, if he knows how she feels about pre marital sex, and he tries to influence her, I'd be walking out on him. That's just me, I guess I'm old fashion. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:04 pm

I watched the deleted scenes from episode 1. Quick recap:

1. Tara, seemingly still sober, gives Chris a bracelet made of fishing hooks, and it symbolizes looking for\finding love. It looks like it could be the same bracelet in the screen cap where a shirtless Chris is with a half undressed woman.

2. Kaitlyn with Chris and about 5 or 6 of the other women had them all snapping their fingers while she did a rap. I didn't understand the point.

3. A group of the women are discussing geography and apparently that it is cold in Iowa and crazy eyes Ashley S makes a snippy remark to widow Kelsey about whether Kelsey "is above" discussing geography. Seems to be setting up the edit that either Kelsey acts "above" the other women or that Ashley S and Kelsey are going to be giving us this season's catty fighting.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:21 pm

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 · Jan 5
Best of luck to @C_Soules tonight. Hope you find love you handsome devil. #TheBachelor

addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 41 B6m2m95CQAAJsuX
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+51
jnc2985
Pandora
beader
Mommyof2
MiaHawk
moonpie
cindebugg
wandb
mindless
Aunties_Love
provenceguy