SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Post by aviej Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:25 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:But how could someone whole heartedly support something that is nothing but a get rich quick scheme, that is not proven?  I understand them both not wholeheartedly supporting the other....  Would I want my some to be husband doing Advocare, no just like I wouldn't want him doing amway (I think that's what it was back in the day) or any of the pyramid things....  

Yeah, I kind of agree. I absolutely think that people in a relationship should support and empower each other, but I also think that they should have the ability to be honest with each other about their capabilities and talents. I don't necessarily think that Andi is talented enough to be a fashion designer, and I don't think that shilling Advocate is a respectable profession. I think that you can support a person, without supporting every single of their stupid decisions. Sometimes, you need your loved ones to tell you that you're on a wrong path and that doesn't mean that the love isn't there.

I think that was what was partly wrong with their relationship. They both just wanted complete adoration and weren't willing to accept any criticism about themselves.
I agree
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Post by aviej Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If I truly loved someone, after expressing my opinions, I would support them in doing whatever they believed to be the right thing to do at that time. If it failed, fine, at least I supported him, because I love him, and he would learn. I would expect the same in return. I don't think I would fall out of love because of his chosen profession unless it was illegal or whatever.

If there are a variety of things that he wants to do, jumping from one idea to another that I don't feel I can support him, then I start to dislike him.

She tweeted one sketch of a tshirt that she was working on. I haven't seen anything further about her so called fashion venture. What other work related projects has she been working on? Her lack of support came through with the tweet about cuddling. That was her way of showing everyone, she's not crazy about this new venture. It's not good enough for her but at the same time, she doesn't have any motivation to take anything on.

At least he is trying to make his business work, whether some agree with the product or not. She hasn't done much of anything as far as work, for over 1 yr.
While Andi may not have been crazy about the idea she did give her fair share of support to Josh and Advocare. She single handedly planned his first ever Advocare mixer and she was co-host alongside Josh. She has been promoting the product with him online via pics, contributing to the Advocare phone calls and even got her mom into Advocare as well. So while she may not have been overjoyed about the idea, I do think that she supported him. Maybe her committment to the scheme was not as great as Josh's, but that's okay, it's mostly his venture. Sometimes showing support means sitting on the sidelines too.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:52 pm

If you truly love someone then you support them no matter what career choice they make. I feel that MeAndi does not know what true love is. Josh has gone on with his life and seems very happy with the choices he has made. He came on this show knowing that MeAndi had a job that she said she would eventually go back to. Which now I do not think any law firm would want her. She says she wants to be a designer but the only two things she has supposedly designed was a copy of a t shirt that got horrible reviews and a gaudy dress she made on a flight to the premie. I feel that Josh had enough and ended this way before the premiere of Chris's season. She had her last 8 minutes of fame last night and now needs to move on. I also think Josh does not want anything to do with her he is so over her and her manipulate ways. She hopes that one day they can be friends. That screamed to me that Josh ended this fiasco of a relationship. He was not happy at the premie and looked like he just wanted to get out of there as fast as he could. Of course MeAndi put on a show then and last night. It has been a month now and the majority of people that have broken up still have to go to work and live their life. MeAndi has not done anything but put IG's of herself looking sad. Get over it and move on or is daddy Hy going to support her the rest of her life. They will never get back together he will find someone who cares deeply about him and support him in what ever he does. What support does MeAndi need???? JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:03 pm

Maybe Josh has moved on and maybe he hasn't. Men bury their feelings and will put up a macho imagine.

Just maybe Josh jumped into Advocare full on so he doesn't have to deal with the pain he is feeling.

Andi's feeling are out in the open and that is how she is trying to deal with it. Right now I feel she is lost and doesn't know where to turn but I am sure she will get it together soon. Everyone handles heartbreak different.

This is IMO

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:10 pm

nannymargie wrote:Maybe Josh has moved on and maybe he hasn't.  Men bury their feelings and will put up a macho imagine.

Just maybe Josh jumped into Advocare full on so he doesn't have to deal with the pain he is feeling.

Andi's feeling are out in the open and that is how she is trying to deal with it.  Right now I feel she is lost and doesn't know where to turn but I am sure she will get it together soon.  Everyone handles heartbreak different.

This is IMO
Well said! And not because someone says #sohappyhappyhappy means that they are. Often people who have to declare their happiness seldom are, IMO. I wish them both the best.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:14 pm

[quote="aviej"]
nannymargie wrote:Maybe Josh has moved on and maybe he hasn't.  Men bury their feelings and will put up a macho imagine.

Andi's feeling are out in the open and that is how she is trying to deal with it.  Right now I feel she is lost and doesn't know where to turn but I am sure she will get it together soon.  Everyone handles heartbreak different.

This is IMO
Well said! And not because someone says #sohappyhappyhappy means that they are. Often people who have to declare their happiness seldom are, IMO. I wish them both the best.[/quote

deleted

Last edited by nannymargie on Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:15 pm

Yup, I'm still praying. First God has to work on them as individuals - so that they can BOTH develop emotional maturity, get a sense of purpose for their lives etc. then he can work on the romance department.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:17 pm

Please keep religious beliefs out of the conversations.

Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:19 pm

Well, the first thing she can turn is turn on her alarm.
 Get up in the morning and turn on her computer.
 Turn to her resume. Update it. 
Turn on her emails, turn on her network to help turn herself onto work. Stay busy. 
Do something productive.
As fun as shopping is, eating at restaurants and taking incessant selfies and endless vacays, real life does intervene for most of us.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I agree with you, it would be very hard for me to be supportive of Advocare on so many levels. (mostly from the health prospective)
But it would be equally as hard for me to be supportive of someone not having a job and just floundering, as I see Andi. 
These are two people who both simultaneously made some major career readjustments. This was another huge stress issue to deal with in a new relationship that neither probably expected.

Agree with this.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Well, the first thing she can turn is turn on her alarm.
 Get up in the morning and turn on her computer.
 Turn to her resume. Update it. 
Turn on her emails, turn on her network to help turn herself onto work. Stay busy. 
Do something productive.
As fun as shopping is, eating at restaurants and taking incessant selfies and endless vacays, real life does intervene for most of us.

what updates would she put on her resume? Bachelorette? $15.00 dress? One T shirt that bombed?

In an interview, would she explain the "gap" in employment by saying she was busy with selfies, paid appearances, dealing with her billions of fans? A bit of "acting" experience but doesn't want to pursue it as a career?

cantstopl
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:52 pm

Don't be so tough on her. 
She does a blog. She paid for a ticket for a charity sponsored NYE function.  She's spiritual--she made a holiday wreath. She's fashion forward. She blends $15 homespun designs with $1500 dollar accessories and vogues them well with intermittent grumpy face and kissy lips all while walking. 
Give her some cred.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

+77
Laura Walsh
ElonM
SafronSahara
Luvstruck
dw_a_mom