SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

design - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 11 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:49 pm

This is a very good article by one of Des contributor on her website about lemons, a very good read. Here is a portion of it.

Desiree Hartsock retweeted
Tenley Molzahn ‏@TenleyMolzahn  Jan 17
I stopped by @DesHartsock site today sharing w/ you how lemons can kickstart weight loss! http://bit.ly/SFLLemons  
5 Easy Ways to do Life with Lemons:

1) H20. As mentioned, Start your day with 16 oz of warm or room temperature lemon water. This hydrates, detoxifies, boosts your metabolism, aids in digestion, and helps with weight loss and weight maintenance… oh, and I didn’t even mention the benefits that lemons have on your immune system!

2) Beverages. Add lemon to your teas, juices, and other beverages to add that extra zing!

3) Dressings. Use lemon for a simple and tasty dressing on salads. Here’s one of my favorite dressings: Simple Lemon Dressing You can also add Lemon into Greek yogurt for a creamier topping, dip, or dressing. Zest this up with dill, rosemary, or any other flavorful herb.

4) Marinades. I love using Lemon as a clean marinade for my chicken (or fish for you seafood lovers). It’s simple, squeeze lemon juice over your protein, add minced garlic, sprinkle Himalayan pink salt, and a dash of fresh ground black pepper. Let the flavors set in and then bake or place on the grill. Here’s another simple, and of course, a healthy dinner recipe using lemon to flavor things up: Lemon Zest Turkey Bowl

5) Dessert! One of my absolute favorite desserts are Lemon Bars. I love this grain free Lemon Bar recipe: Grain Free Lemon Bars

Time to get to that Life with Lemons! I have a feeling we will be exploring this more down the road since we didn’t even cover half of the benefits.

TenleyMolzahn-signature

To work with Tenley as your health coach, visit her website HERE! Keep up with Tenley’s
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

design - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 11 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:25 am

From the master...

got to bring this reply as i completely agree with her  :Nod:  :yes:   :

and this one :

umm...never heard of this before...could someone enlighten me...is this true?..... Praying

plus: just consider this another reply as a bonus  giggling (dear mods feel free to delete..)

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:46 pm

The newlyweds!

DiscoverHawaiiTours
#TheBigKahunaLuau on #Oahu hosted the star of ABC's #TheBachelorette" last night along with her #mystery date

design - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 11 B7-58ioCMAIxGR-

design - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:27 pm

^^ her mystery date? Do they not have TV's and social media in Hawaii! Lol

design - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 11 Samuel10design - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 11 Samuel10 design - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 11 Family10design - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 11 Samuel15design - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 11 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:27 pm

Ha ha, that´s too funny!!!

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:30 pm

I couldn't figure out if they were joking or not laugh out loud. They must know its a honeymoon??

design - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:01 pm

^ hope so! Come on, with them wearing wedding rings of course they would know that is her husband even if they don't watch the show.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:24 pm

Maybe they think she's Andi laugh out loud

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:11 pm

Do you think any of the girls from Sean's season were at the wedding?

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:19 pm

prairierose wrote:Do you think any of the girls from Sean's season were at the wedding?

Daniella was a bridesmaid, and I'm sure Jackie was there too.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:59 pm

Maybe they don't know who she is. Doesn't it look like her nametag says Vik?
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:02 pm

fijibeachbum wrote:Maybe they don't know who she is. Doesn't it look like her nametag says Vik?

I think it says VIP.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom