SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 16 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:03 pm

She does, she kinda looks married laugh out loud.

Someone commented that they purchased her Dahlia gown (the long sleeved lace one) yesterday in NC for their wedding next December. How exciting for Des! Her dresses just started hitting stores across the US and even a bridal shop in the UK was advertising their arrival 
clapping!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 16 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:19 pm

That's fantastic news. I'm sure there are plenty of brides that prefer her style. Not everyone likes the strapless which seems to be so common and IMO looks so uncomfortable.

yes Des, wishes for continued success living your dream!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:24 pm

Looking at the new banner (great job on it), Des' dress really fit her style as we've seen from her selections of clothing during the show and afterwards.  
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:27 pm

All the wedding dresses are beautiful. Each made a decision and chose their wedding dresses and I really respect their choices. **Edited*** This is a Fan forum.  *Edited** This is a Fan forum.
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:36 pm

This is a fan forum. It is not a topic to discuss or compare your favourite couples.

Thank you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:19 pm

Thanks.
I am still puzzled as to what and why seemingly polite entries are edited while similar and outright unpolite entries are not. I am still trying to figure out how things work on the forum so as not to break any rules. Need help in this regard.Smiley
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:36 pm

Please refer to the site rules and if you have specifics then pm a mod. This will be helpful for us in helping you.
I am not trying to personalize this towards any member, it is open to all. Smiley
I do not go into someone else's home without trying to follow etiquette or rules set.  Members should be very familiar with the site rules and etiquette of this forum. 
Again, if there are specifics anyone is not clear about, we are here to help. PM us.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:deshartsock
The Seahawks may not have won but I had such a blast with the ladies of @bridesofflorida yesterday showing my gown collection with @maggiesottero!! Thanks to all the brides who came by. I look forward to my next stop, Crystal's Bridal in Chicago last weekend of Feb. See you there! 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 16 10919619_839842239413475_1061043096_n

She's adorable.  sign heart
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:32 am

One of the happiest I've seen of them since the wedding. So sweet. beatingheart Makes a good avi too, feel free to grab it. :yes:

deshartsock
@chrisrsiegfried is getting used to his new accessory!  Great night at Lucia's catching up with everyone! #theBachelor #viewing

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 16 10956801_916253568419519_1188174425_n

Her friend Andria (yes, that Andria haha) asked if she switched up her ring because it looks different here. I thought so too but it's probably just the flash and angle of the rock.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:35 am

They both look so great. Nicely tanned too!

Andria the blabbermouth?? laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:23 am

bleuberry wrote:She does, she kinda looks married laugh out loud.

Someone commented that they purchased her Dahlia gown (the long sleeved lace one) yesterday in NC for their wedding next December. How exciting for Des! Her dresses just started hitting stores across the US and even a bridal shop in the UK was advertising their arrival 
clapping!

Yay! Awesome News!.Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 16 813908399

Des is on a roll...so Happy for her....Wishing all the best in foreseeable future for both of them yes Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:29 am

bleuberry wrote:One of the happiest I've seen of them since the wedding. So sweet. beatingheart Makes a good avi too, feel free to grab it. :yes:

deshartsock
@chrisrsiegfried is getting used to his new accessory!  Great night at Lucia's catching up with everyone! #theBachelor #viewing

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 16 10956801_916253568419519_1188174425_n

Her friend Andria (yes, that Andria haha) asked if she switched up her ring because it looks different here. I thought so too but it's probably just the flash and angle of the rock.

Cant they have more glow??...the blink literally is on the ring and on their face! giggling :cutesmile!: . Married life does look good on them!... yes

Now, please Wedding video maker, accelerate whatever the process, please...Praying and of course share with us. We need to see any video clip, like..yesterday?... sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom