SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 7 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by eliza3 Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:07 pm

It was warm in Seattle yesterday, but not that warm!!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 7 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:17 pm

eliza3 wrote:It was warm in Seattle yesterday, but not that warm!!

Remember one on interview after their AFTR, Des said it was fun to trick everyone with the wrong spoiler. It ticked me off at the time, but I think she might be enjoying this. Good for her, she is the bride and should get her happy however she wants it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:45 pm

For what it's worth, Daniella McBride is in LA enjoying some 'time off' :whistle:

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:50 pm

I have to admit, it is fun not knowing for sure 100%. Keeps the sleuthing adrenaline going! laugh out loud

Daniella is enjoying time off, and I'm sorry I forget the poster who said Chris is taking 3 weeks? off. Molly was getting dolled up on Tuesday I think?

It has to be this Saturday, it can't be Friday, maybe Sunday, but I'm going with my original 17th!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:00 pm

Yep Chris was off this week, Des was getting bikini ready on Monday, Molly was getting dolled up Tuesday, Daniella is off work, and her Canadian friend (KV Bijou) and her hubby flew in to LA a 2 days ago. Hugesmile

It IS fun! Could be Sunday I guess?

The 3 weeks off for Chris makes sense to me. My best guess is wedding prep this week, honeymoon next week, and Miami the following week with Des who has a 3 day Maggie trunk show. And then back in Seattle for work and normal life.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:29 pm

bleuberry wrote:As of yesterday they were still in Seattle, and looking super relaxed. (There's a post on her blog about those cute booties and the ethical company who makes them. They hire women in Uganda and help send them to university and create jobs for others. http://www.desireehartsock.com/spotlight-sseko-designs/ )

deshartsock
Just sitting over here, sippin' coffee (shoes @ssekodesigns)

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 7 10547338_385552568281358_283568136_n

How inspiring the story is, and Des. She is quickly becoming my favorite ette of all time. Her kind heart and her love for others just shines through and makes her such an an big example for her generation.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:32 pm

bleuberry wrote:Yep Chris was off this week, Des was getting bikini ready on Monday, Molly was getting dolled up Tuesday, Daniella is off work, and her Canadian friend (KV Bijou) and her hubby flew in to LA a 2 days ago. Hugesmile

It IS fun! Could be Sunday I guess?

The 3 weeks off for Chris makes sense to me. My best guess is wedding prep this week, honeymoon next week, and Miami the following week with Des who has a 3 day Maggie trunk show. And then back in Seattle for work and normal life.

Oh I forgot about the trunk show. This itinerary sounds right!

Maggenzm wrote:

snipped...

How inspiring the story is, and Des. She is quickly becoming my favorite ette of all time. Her kind heart and her love for others just shines through and makes her such an an big example for her generation.

This was lovely, and very true! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:46 pm

Sorry for the double post. This is a great blog by Cassie the Producer, and her travel adventures.

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 6m6 minutes ago
Travel like a pro.. In that case like a #TheBachelor producer! Oh the places they go @cassielambert http://goo.gl/5eSySq

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:54 pm

I love what she is doing with her blog, letting others contribute which helps the contributors financially as well. She is really so selfless and kind. I wish her the whole happiness in the world, God knows she deserves it.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post. This is a great blog by Cassie the Producer, and her travel adventures.

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  6m6 minutes ago
Travel like a pro.. In that case like a #TheBachelor producer! Oh the places they go @cassielambert http://goo.gl/5eSySq

Nice. Des posted a #tbt pic of her and Cassie that I can't bring over right now.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:27 pm

Hey, GA - you mentioned that Friday was a no-go for the wedding - was that because there was something scheduled??

It sounds like A LOT of them are in CA and 'wedding prepped' already based on Molly's post... I'm almost thinking they'd sneak under the radar and do it Friday and have a full wedding weekend with their family and friends before they leave for their honeymoon. I had a wedding weekend and it was the best time; I hope they're going to have one as well!

My guess is stay away from the obvious and have the wedding Friday night. Final answer. Hugesmile

Regardless, though, I'm so excited for them and can't wait to see pictures!!!!! cheerleader

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:37 pm

I don't see a #tbt pic? just the tweet she posted with Cassie in her blog?

csw: the wonderful sleuthers in this thread have been on wedding watch for quite some time. With the tidbits of clues, it was determined to be this weekend. Not knowing the actual day, Friday Saturday or Sunday.

I just thought Friday was too soon, as it appeared Des was still in Seattle yesterday, (but that may not be correct either) and she posted that blog a couple of hours ago.

The wedding planner has left for LA as well as her Canadian friend KV Bijou who she designs wedding jewellery with. Molly tweeted she was getting all dolled up and we know Chris is off work for three weeks. This week, wedding, honeymoon next week, and Des has a Maggie trunk show the following week, is our guess.

It could very well be Friday. We are waiting with baited breath for another tweet by someone, anyone, gives us something! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom