SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soserious - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 Empty Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:08 pm

Continue here!

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
SueSt wrote:Can I just say, more than anything I LOVE LOVE LOVE that this article came out the night before a certain couple is looking to show the world again how in love they are!!! cantstopl

Regardless of whether it was planned, it's the second time he's done it!! Bravo, Bravo Nick. Can we all say C*ck Block!!! cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Oh is that why tomorrow's show is 3 hours? They are doing more where are they nows? Maybe they demanded their montage or something laugh out loud.

Norcalgal wrote:I just plain love Nick - smart, funny, sarcastic and so genuine. Don't care whom he was referencing in his writing, just glad to see more of him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

soserious - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by SueSt Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Continue here!

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
SueSt wrote:Can I just say, more than anything I LOVE LOVE LOVE that this article came out the night before a certain couple is looking to show the world again how in love they are!!! cantstopl

Regardless of whether it was planned, it's the second time he's done it!!  Bravo, Bravo Nick.  Can we all say C*ck Block!!!  cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Oh is that why tomorrow's show is 3 hours? They are doing more where are they nows? Maybe they demanded their montage or something laugh out loud.

Norcalgal wrote:I just plain love Nick - smart, funny, sarcastic and so genuine.  Don't care whom he was referencing in his writing, just glad to see more of him.

Thanks GA!

Monica, I literally LOL'd cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

soserious - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by nutty1 Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:41 pm

Hahahahaha!!!! Looks like that's when I'll be refilling my snack plate and taking a potty break!!
Nick is Nick…..the same guy we all fell in love with. I love him even more because he was and is always just himself!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:04 am

Can I just say, more than anything I LOVE LOVE LOVE that this article came out the night before a certain couple is looking to show the world again how in love they are!!! cantstopl

Regardless of whether it was planned, it's the second time he's done it!! Bravo, Bravo Nick. Can we all say C*ck Block!!!

Sue, I just love the timing too. Looks like he is doing the bare minimum retweets he is probably contractually obligated to do to promote the new season of The Bach and that is it, until BOOM -- this piece! I also thought it was witty, a bit whimsical, and articulate.  He really should pursue writing like this more often, but unlike many former contestants, he has a real job.  Sue, I also wanted to commend you on how tirelessly you defended and supported our Nick on another thread recently (I think we all know what I am referring to). I think your new avatar is the last word on that!

:yougogirl:

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:00 am

nutty1 wrote:Hahahahaha!!!! Looks like that's when I'll be refilling my snack plate and taking a potty break!!
Nick is Nick…..the same guy we all fell in love with. I love him even more because he was and is always just himself!!

Totally agree......

whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:39 am

He's so over his last public breakup!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:31 am

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:Can I just say, more than anything I LOVE LOVE LOVE that this article came out the night before a certain couple is looking to show the world again how in love they are!!! cantstopl

Regardless of whether it was planned, it's the second time he's done it!! Bravo, Bravo Nick. Can we all say C*ck Block!!!

Sue, I just love the timing too. Looks like he is doing the bare minimum retweets he is probably contractually obligated to do to promote the new season of The Bach and that is it, until BOOM -- this piece! I also thought it was witty, a bit whimsical, and articulate.  He really should pursue writing like this more often, but unlike many former contestants, he has a real job.  Sue, I also wanted to commend you on how tirelessly you defended and supported our Nick on another thread recently (I think we all know what I am referring to). I think your new avatar is the last word on that!

ITA there were a few defenders of Nick on the other thread and I appreciate all of you. bowdown I wanted to add my 2 cents but quite honestly so many of you said what I wanted to say much better than I could of. I didn't want to get myself started because once I do I can't stop.

I started out wanting Andi to pick Nick because I wanted an unpredictable ending. With Josh they "nailed it" as Andi said the jock right in her own backyard. I wanted for her to go for someone witty, funny, sensitive... a guy with some depth. I wanted to give Andi the benefit of the doubt but honestly I started to not like her so much when she left JP and then liked her less and less as time went on. Andi and Josh are perfect for each other and Nick deserves better.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:19 am

Rolly wrote:
Cuppa_Realitea wrote:Can I just say, more than anything I LOVE LOVE LOVE that this article came out the night before a certain couple is looking to show the world again how in love they are!!! cantstopl

ITA there were a few defenders of Nick on the other thread and I appreciate all of you. bowdown  I wanted to add my 2 cents but quite honestly so many of you said what I wanted to say much better than I could of. I didn't want to get myself started because once I do I can't stop.

I started out wanting Andi to pick Nick because I wanted an unpredictable ending. With Josh they "nailed it" as Andi said the jock right in her own backyard. I wanted for her to go for someone witty, funny, sensitive... a guy with some depth. I wanted to give Andi the benefit of the doubt but honestly I started to not like her so much when she left JP and then liked her less and less as time went on. Andi and Josh are perfect for each other and Nick deserves better.

Thanks Girls, I appreciate the support.  I knew my comments might stir up a little controversy on the discussion thread, but when I feel attacked, it's time to retreat.  I've stayed off the discussion thread for months and was happy here in fan land but the GQ article got my ire up again... and then of course this well timed Bustle article.  Time to come back into hiding!!  giggling

Rolly, I particularly appreciate your second paragraph above.  I didn't watch or have the benefit of 'knowing' Andi from JPs season, but I certainly wanted her to choose Nick... But as you so rightly say, A&J are perfect for each other and Nick deserves better!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:16 am

He will be fine. 
I particularly enjoyed him being asked to speak at the college. It beats doing a lot of cheesier things that come to mind. :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:17 pm

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 · 35m 35 minutes ago
Best of luck to @C_Soules tonight. Hope you find love you handsome devil. #TheBachelor

soserious - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 B6m2m95CQAAJsuX

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  35m 35 minutes ago
Best of luck to @C_Soules tonight. Hope you find love you handsome devil. #TheBachelor

soserious - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 B6m2m95CQAAJsuX

I love how guys just get over things. Nice to see Nick supporting Chris.

Does anyone know if this an old pic from when they met up last year?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:16 pm

I think the picture was from last year.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana