SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soserious - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by notarose Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:37 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

giggling Your clubs are always great Mura!
If I were to pick a prospect for Nick from Chris' season it would be Kaitlyn.  I think she is the most quick witted (she held her own with Jimmy Kimmel), is athletic and energetic, has a serious contemplative side, is very calm & confident, seems kind,  and although she is extroverted she basically chose to be quiet through most of the "Jordon" discussion and made it clear to Chris she didn't want their time spent talking about it meaning she dislikes drama.  She is comfortable with her body (tushy shot) but she sets her own limits (no straddling in the hot tub like many have done before her). She is very attractive - beautiful eyes - yet isn't flashy.  I like that she is a bit edgy while remaining grounded.  Nick's sister who is a hair stylist has a similiar style.
I think they could make an exciting couple... if they ever met ... and felt some mutual electricity.

been wanting to comment on this...

yep NR.. an exciting couple with good sense of humor. I bet she can make our boy laugh! ( i mean.. even JK was on par with her laugh out loud).

flash news: Kait and Nick are following each other on TW.

my fav this season is Becca. Kait came close. They both were BFFs during The season, which i love. Their tweets are hilarious! They managed to be funny without necessarily mean or nasty.  yes . Such a breath of fresh air after too many mean girls from JPG season.

Yes, neither are "queen bees" by which I mean the type that talks to her ladies in waiting about situations and why she was right.   cantstopl  
As to Kaitlyn, Brian O is being a very big 'ol flirt on SM with her.  So far I think guys from the past season think Chris may have picked Becca so ... but if she ends up being a free agent we will likely see a lot of SM competition giggling Could get fierce for a few of the girls this season as many are great.  I like a lot of them.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

soserious - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by SueSt Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:55 pm

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:He is tagged in that pic but it doesn't appear that he's in the pic, if I'm reading this correctly.

San Francisco bureau chief for USA Today, S.F. Giants fan, sucker for British rock and the Boss, and devotee of Saul Bellow.

Jon Swartz ‏@jswartz  14h14 hours ago
The key to an awards show -- show up after the awards ceremony.

yes Good catch.  Perhaps a pre- Grammy event.  That would be a wonderful perk  :yes:

If you follow the links to the other tagged people in the picture... they seem to be a diverse group: rep from Hampton Creek, alternative/healthier foods, digital PR firm, and agency... in addition to the guy from USA today.... and another picture shows 2 of the woman with product... could it have been a product launch? Given that it's an alternative food product, I could definitely seeing a link to JB, who, it seems, is into healthy/vegetarian eating....???
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:01 pm

From Wiki....

Hampton Creek was founded in the summer of 2011....The company aims to use technology to make healthier food without trans fats and MSG.[16] Notable team members included former lead of the biochemistry team, Joshua Klein, PhD, who worked on HIV drug therapy research prior to working for Hampton Creek.[17]

Hampton Creek's data scientists are actively weeding out billions of proteins from hundreds of thousands of plants to learn what could form the equivalent of a chicken's egg. The company is seeking to create the largest plant database in the world.[19]

Products[edit]
Just Mayo[edit]
Hampton Creek's first product is a mayonnaise called Just Mayo.[20] Eat The Dough was first featured by Katie Couric's talk show, "Katie," on February 4, 2014.[21] Hampton Creek is also working with several corporations on removing eggs from existing products already on the market.[13]

Just Cookie Dough[edit]
In 2014 Hampton Creek introduced Just Cookie Dough, an eggless chocolate chip cookie dough that can be baked or eaten out of the jar.[22]

Just Cookies[edit]
Just Cookies were launched in 2014 as a more sustainable and healthy cookie. Flavors currently offered are chocolate chip, sugar, oatmeal raisin and peanut butter. The cookie is made without butter or eggs which makes it cholesterol free. Both Oprah Winfrey and Chef Andrew Zimmern have also publicly commented they are fans of Just Cookies. [23]

Funding[edit]
In December of 2014 it was announced that Hampton Creek raised a series C round of $90 million round, co-led by repeat investors Horizons and Khosla Ventures.[24]
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:16 pm

SueSt wrote:

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:He is tagged in that pic but it doesn't appear that he's in the pic, if I'm reading this correctly.

yes Good catch.  Perhaps a pre- Grammy event.  That would be a wonderful perk  :yes:

If you follow the links to the other tagged people in the picture... they seem to be a diverse group: rep from Hampton Creek, alternative/healthier foods, digital PR firm, and agency... in addition to the guy from USA today.... and another picture shows 2 of the woman with product... could it have been a product launch?  Given that it's an alternative food product, I could definitely seeing a link to JB, who, it seems, is into healthy/vegetarian eating....???

:yes: Could be a product launch or the swag bag area of another event. 
Mysterious.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:08 pm

nick_viall28 Feeling soooo LA #vaca 18min
soserious - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 40 10727478_683557038422114_1541984848_n

http://websta.me/p/914688122555665685_28313266
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:11 pm

Wow. Nick is following Andi on Twitter. scratch
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:17 pm

SLS Hotel

The SLS Hotel Beverly Hills is the tallest building in East Beverly Hills so guests can expect exceptional cityscape views
SLS is a super-sexy place to see and be seen
Guests can expect sleek and spacious guestrooms with huge bathrooms
Hairstylist to the stars, Sally Hershberger’s Style Studio is located in Ciel Spa
Tres offers all day contemporary dining in an intimate and secluded atmosphere
The state-of-the-art fitness center features Technogym cardio and weight training equipment, each with a personal TV

soserious - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 40 522f8b8a0ebd0504365d00ba

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:22 pm

bluwavz wrote:Wow. Nick is following Andi on Twitter. scratch
I hope they communicated and resolved their differences.  I read somewhere that Nick wanted to be her friend.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:29 pm

jen689 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Wow. Nick is following Andi on Twitter. scratch
I hope they communicated and resolved their differences.  I read somewhere that Nick wanted to be her friend.

This is very interesting! hmmm
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:36 pm

^Indeed.
If Andi really can't stand Nick, can she block him on twitter?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:37 pm

Friendly reminder, as we don't want to see this get out of hand. This is a fan forum. If you would like to discuss Nick following Andi on Twitter, in a manner that is not within the Fan Thread rules, please do so in the General Discussion thread.

Fan thread rules are at the top of all the Fan threads.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:00 pm

Hmmmmm….Kaitlyn and Nick? Maybe I could see that!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana