SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:51 pm

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks nr! I edited my post and added the pic so they are all together.

laugh out loud KBMom
Thanks!  I'm fairly certain she had a selfie on Twitter with her infront of the Bean but it has since been deleted. I think that is how someone figured out it was her with Nick in the hand holding pic.  Hopefully the super sleuth will read this and clarify.

Rolly, the bean is the silver sculpture in the pic. It will be part of our tour itinerary :yes:

It all started with a poster Stacia? that found the pic tweeted by a fan of them holding hands. I saved it and uploaded it because some couldn't see it. The tweeter deleted that pic.

julychild's sleuthing figured out it was Julie Berry! The rest chimed in looking for info on her.

Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:42 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Great pics Notarose.  

Paval, I am not sure if Dylan was there during the lets all complain and be mean to Nick because Andi have him the HTD rose and chose to spend extra time with him gang up or not.  Since I only remember Brian looking pissy, Chris seeming drunk, Josh talking non-stop up until the minute Nick walked in and Marcus being the only one man enough to say that he didn't like Nick to Nick's face.

Dylan wasn't there in that scene when they ganged up on Nick. He was in the room when Nick wasn't there but I remember anything Dylan said was cut to make it look like it was about Nick when really I think he was just talking about the experience as a whole.

Thanks, since I had distinct memories of all the others so it makes sense to me that he wasn't there.  I really like Dylan and felt for him.  I lost a sister to a purposeful OD not an accident, I can't imagine losing two siblings to that.  Except for his temporary hormone lust driven insanity with Elise on BiP, I have been a fan of Dylans.  Glad he wasn't part of the mean boy PMS party.

I've truly never known how to categorize his time on BIP, but this works. cantstopl

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:46 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Great pics Notarose.  

Paval, I am not sure if Dylan was there during the lets all complain and be mean to Nick because Andi have him the HTD rose and chose to spend extra time with him gang up or not.  Since I only remember Brian looking pissy, Chris seeming drunk, Josh talking non-stop up until the minute Nick walked in and Marcus being the only one man enough to say that he didn't like Nick to Nick's face.

I think I threw Dylan in there because I seem to remember him calling Nick a D-bag but during the group scene before Nick came back after getting the group date rose that represented home town date but if I am mistaken then my apologies. It was clear he was not team Nick though laugh out loud though definitely of the bunch he was the least confrontational regarding it. I remember my favorites at the beginning of the season were Nick, Eric and Marcus. I gave up on Marcus though as the season went on and he decided to paint Nick as the guy who just wants to get to F2 and then walk away.  Look Nick wasn't perfect by any means either but he had to basically be on the defensive from episode 3 on it seemed. Everything he said people jumped right on calling him arrogant, a jerk, etc and when he tried to talk about it or apologize they just huffed and puffed even more. I do think it is great most of them can be at least cordial now if not friends. Maybe just the stress of the situation they in took over and it snowballed from there.

I think it was Marcus who called Nick that.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:53 pm

Once again I am late to the party. I am on the west coast of the US and I think I am always busy cooking dinner while many NickChicks are already finished with chores for the night and are posting. Just wanted to chime in that I want to put down a deposit on the Chicago tour Nick will be hosting for his Chicks. And while I am already married, I would enter into bigamy or polygamy with other NickChicks as sister wives if that was necessary to spend the rest of my life by his side. I vote for a warm state, but I'll shovel snow if I have to!

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:03 am

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:Once again I am late to the party. I am on the west coast of the US and I think I am always busy cooking dinner while many NickChicks are already finished with chores for the night and are posting. Just wanted to chime in that I want to put down a deposit on the Chicago tour Nick will be hosting for his Chicks. And while I am already married, I would enter into bigamy or polygamy with other NickChicks as sister wives if that was necessary to spend the rest of my life by his side. I vote for a warm state, but I'll shovel snow if I have to!

Who, when and how are we going to "inform" Nick of the tour he will be hosting? giggling

And I know four to a motel room was suggested for cost reasons and I am fine with that but will we be rotating Nick among the rooms? cantstopl
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:04 am

Husbands do not count in the Nick Chick Trek!!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:11 am

KB_Mom wrote:
Cuppa_Realitea wrote:Once again I am late to the party. I am on the west coast of the US and I think I am always busy cooking dinner while many NickChicks are already finished with chores for the night and are posting. Just wanted to chime in that I want to put down a deposit on the Chicago tour Nick will be hosting for his Chicks. And while I am already married, I would enter into bigamy or polygamy with other NickChicks as sister wives if that was necessary to spend the rest of my life by his side. I vote for a warm state, but I'll shovel snow if I have to!

Who, when and how are we going to "inform" Nick of the tour he will be hosting? giggling

And I know four to a motel room was suggested for cost reasons and I am fine with that but will we be rotating Nick among the rooms? cantstopl

Well, four to a motel room is ok with me as long as Nick has his own private room which can function as the FS!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:19 am

Now ladies, I had suggested hands off to not scare Nick away, once he is charmed by our presence then all bets are off.

Paval, Dylan has been really nice to everyone after the show, he and Nick exchanged some nice tweets and I do think Dylan just wanted to have fun and not all the boy drama. I blame Elyses big boobs, Dylan is obviously a boob man, so he was spell bound at first but then he quickly woke up and realized that she couldn't actually form a coherent sentence.

Nutty, since you are claiming the most time next to Nick are you setting up our Chicago tour? I have heard Chicago is awesome in July. I have only been there in December and loved it even with the snow.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:28 am

stuckinsc wrote:Now ladies, I had suggested hands off to not scare Nick away, once he is charmed by our  presence then all bets are off.  

Paval, Dylan has been really nice to everyone after the show, he and Nick exchanged some nice tweets and I do think Dylan just wanted to have fun and not all the boy drama.  I blame Elyses big boobs, Dylan is obviously a boob man, so he was spell bound at first but then he quickly woke up and realized that she couldn't actually form a coherent sentence.

Nutty, since you are claiming the most time next to Nick are you setting up our Chicago tour?  I have heard Chicago is awesome in July.  I have only been there in December and loved it even with the snow.

July works for me.  hearthumbsup

goteam

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:33 am

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks nr! I edited my post and added the pic so they are all together.

laugh out loud KBMom
Thanks!  I'm fairly certain she had a selfie on Twitter with her infront of the Bean but it has since been deleted. I think that is how someone figured out it was her with Nick in the hand holding pic.  Hopefully the super sleuth will read this and clarify.

Rolly, the bean is the silver :: sculpture in the pic. It will be part of our tour itinerary :yes:

Thanks for the bean info.... so nice to see pics of one of the places we will be visiting! I can hardly wait. Wouldn't be fun to spend the whole day... and night ... I mean evening with him. I imagine he would have a few stories to tell! :Woah-hoo: July works for me also!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:58 am

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:

KB_Mom wrote:

Well, four to a motel room is ok with me as long as Nick has his own private room which can function as the FS!

Dear sister wives group hug
Since we have agreed to shared accommodations, a group date with rotating preferential seating in the limo (sorry Rolly, but you do get first dibs), and what appears to be an evening event, might I suggest a "bird of paridise" be substituted for a rose at the end of the cocktail party to complete the storyboard. 

I'm not certain I can accomplish a suitable form for bikini ventures so can we forego any hot tub/pool activities?
Cute little cocktail dresses with scarves would be apropos, don't you think?

A FS may be too intimidating for the object of our obsessionaffection. How about a small moonlit balcony with promises to not interrupt each sister wives' 1-1 time? Perfect for each of our "Juliet" moments? 

Yours in conspiracy,
:uptonogood
NR

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:01 am

I suggest to really appreciate the theme of your tour, you all meet up in Utah.
Perhaps during your down time, you could have marathon viewings of Big Love and the master of ceremonies could be JeF Holmes with entertainment provided by the GreenBeans. Lodging provided by Brooks Forrester's family.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana