SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SuperBowl - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:10 am

What a fine specimen of a man right there, sweet jesus! He is so freakin' hot! The only thing that could be even hotter in this pic is if he didn't have a shirt on, but I can visualize.

Back to top Go down

SuperBowl - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:14 am

Ooh, that is my least favorite picture of Nick. hmmm

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:42 am

nutty1 wrote:Ooh, that is my least favorite picture of Nick. hmmm

I don't know how much younger he is in the pic.. but I actually never found younger Nick that attractive. He just got better looking with age.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:54 am

I love him doing the discount double check dance. Those commercials crack me up. I just love Nick when he is being funny.

If you haven't seen the state farm commercials with Aaron Rodgers, the QB for the Packers, and it will make more sense.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:08 am

stuckinsc wrote:I love him doing the discount double check dance.  Those commercials crack me up.  I just love Nick when he is being funny.

If you haven't seen the state farm commercials with Aaron Rodgers, the QB for the Packers, and it will make more sense.  

No drool over the Nick pic? Your Nick Chick card is on probationary status. :shocked!:
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:19 am

KB_Mom wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I love him doing the discount double check dance.  Those commercials crack me up.  I just love Nick when he is being funny.

No drool over the Nick pic?  Your Nick Chick card is on probationary status. :shocked!:

I was actually laughing more at the dance. I do think he looks good in the pic, the brown eyes do it for me. I must confess, I came to adore Nick for his brain, his older pics sometimes look like Jason Segel or Spencer Pratt. Jason Segel, I can handle, but the Spencer Pratt memories were cringe inducing.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:23 am

He does look a bit metrosexual or something here, I do see that, and I think it is the shirt. When I looked back through his IG to try and date the pic, I think it was about 87 weeks old when he posted other pics from that night. Something else about that time is you can see in the other pics that he used to wear a wedding band type of ring on that finger of his right hand. Wonder what that was about?

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:53 am

notarose wrote:nick_viall28 In honor of the Packers playing for a trip to the Super Bowl this Sunday, my #tbt to the time I got to wear the Packers last Super Bowl ring and bust out my best #discountdoublecheck #packers #SuperBowl 

photo 4389851D-DA76-45DF-B2F9-B4AC3CD7098F_zps7ckeohgh.jpg

http://websta.me/p/898819227160611949_28313266

I saw that on instagram. Geez he is so good looking.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:43 pm

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:

He does look a bit metrosexual or something here, I do see that, and I think it is the shirt. When I looked back through his IG to try and date the pic, I think it was about 87 weeks old when he posted other pics from that night.  Something else about that time is you can see in the other pics that he used to wear a wedding band type of ring on that finger of his right hand.  Wonder what that was about?

Why, NUTTY? I think he looks very nice.
I also stalked sleuthed his IG and it looks like the picture was uploaded in May of 2013, but Packers won in 2010, so it could be taken as early as 2010.
Kind of OT, I don't really care either Seahawks or Packers win, just NO PATS, please!!

Last edited by sdmom on Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:35 pm

sdmom wrote:
Cuppa_Realitea wrote:

He does look a bit metrosexual or something here, I do see that, and I think it is the shirt. When I looked back through his IG to try and date the pic, I think it was about 87 weeks old when he posted other pics from that night.  Something else about that time is you can see in the other pics that he used to wear a wedding band type of ring on that finger of his right hand.  Wonder what that was about?

I also stalked sleuthed his IG and it looks like the picture was uploaded in May of 2013, but Packers won in 2010, so it could be taken as early as 2013.
Kind of OT, I don't really care either Seahawks or Packers win, just NO PATS, please!!

Cuppa, respectfully, I have to disagree. giggling
The SHIRT may be mextrosexual, but NOT the man. The glint in his eyes does it for me. :fanningfan
IA sdmom, although I wouldn't say 'nice' (too tame and generic)... I've got to go with HOT!! :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:10 pm

SueSt wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Cuppa_Realitea wrote:

I also stalked sleuthed his IG and it looks like the picture was uploaded in May of 2013, but Packers won in 2010, so it could be taken as early as 2013.

Cuppa, respectfully, I have to disagree.   giggling
The SHIRT may be mextrosexual, but NOT the man.  The glint in his eyes does it for me.  :fanningfan
IA sdmom, although I wouldn't say 'nice' (too tame and generic)... I've got to go with HOT!!   :yes:

For me, after seeing him in motion on the show, he's just a sensual man giggling.

As to having a metrosexual look, I think he does.  Metrosexual in the mid to high end business world is common.  Nick's tailored to fit suits, polished leather shoe collection, and individualistic choices in pocket squares, ties, and socks are the result of acquisitions over time that speak to the type of clients he sometimes deals with... dressing for success.  We've also seen his laid back casual side which also fits close to the body like a second skin. 

I think clothes don't make the man/woman but how we wear our clothes reflects who we are.  My impression of Nick is that he is confident and injects a bit of fun in his choices.  Also, from his suit looks, I'd say he understates his wealth. He spends but doesn't advertize.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:42 pm

notarose wrote:
SueSt wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Cuppa, respectfully, I have to disagree.   giggling
The SHIRT may be mextrosexual, but NOT the man.  The glint in his eyes does it for me.  :fanningfan
IA sdmom, although I wouldn't say 'nice' (too tame and generic)... I've got to go with HOT!!   :yes:

For me, after seeing him in motion on the show, he's just a sensual man giggling.

As to having a metrosexual look, I think he does.  Metrosexual in the mid to high end business world is common.  Nick's tailored to fit suits, polished leather shoe collection, and individualistic choices in pocket squares, ties, and socks are the result of acquisitions over time that speak to the type of clients he sometimes deals with... dressing for success.  We've also seen his laid back casual side which also fits close to the body like a second skin. 

I think clothes don't make the man/woman but how we wear our clothes reflects who we are.  My impression of Nick is that he is confident and injects a bit of fun in his choices.  Also, from his suit looks, I'd say he understates his wealth. He spends but doesn't advertize.

ITA, especially with the bolded statements. I was a software developer before I went off the grid (sounds better than trophy wife or slacker, Lol) and our sales people were much more attractive than most of the propeller heads but Nick takes it to a whole new level.

:fanningfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana