SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 26 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by california90 Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:52 am

beader wrote:What's a dark and stormy?

Deliciousness in a cup but I love rum and ginger beer.

It's rum, ginger beer, and a lime slice served over ice.

california90

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 26 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by bluwavz Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:05 am

lex bass ‏@lex_basss 4h4 hours ago
OH EM GEE I MET NICK FROM THE BACHELORETTE such a sweetheart
Nickviall - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 26 B7mpXkyIMAI67P3
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:56 am

^^
Thanks for the post, Blu...
Same scarf, different day. giggling
Love this picture with the work boots... so cute.
I wonder where they were....??? a sporting event? a concert? looks like the outside of a hall or stadium???
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:03 am

sbolduc wrote:Still rocking the scarf laugh out loud

I swear, I was going to write those exact words!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:11 am

Poor Nick tweeted with excitement before and during the first half of todays game between the Seahawks and his beloved Packers, but in the end when they lost he just tweeted "Choke".

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:34 am

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:Poor Nick tweeted with excitement before and during the first half of todays game between the Seahawks and his beloved Packers, but in the end when they lost he just tweeted "Choke".
hissyfit
Oh dear, if only our "sister wives" group hug  tour had been this weekend we could have been there to comfort him.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:09 am

notarose wrote:
Cuppa_Realitea wrote:Poor Nick tweeted with excitement before and during the first half of todays game between the Seahawks and his beloved Packers, but in the end when they lost he just tweeted "Choke".
hissyfit
Oh dear, if only our "sister wives" group hug   tour had been this weekend we could have been there to comfort him.

Just say the word, sister wives, and I'm there. I think I'll stay up late tonight and pack a bag, just to be in standby mode in case we need to dash. If he doesn't live tweet tomorrow night we should probably call an emergency meeting.
console

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:18 am

I am off today…..just sayin!! giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:38 pm

I do love Nick cantstopl

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 3m3 minutes ago Hey @JimmyKimmelLive... trust me, you might want to tread lightly on the fantasy suite talk #TheBachelor 0 replies 12 retweets 63 favorites wrote:
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:44 pm

StacyNor wrote:I do love Nick  cantstopl

Love me some Nick!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:45 pm

cantstopl cantstopl

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:46 pm

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 · 32m 32 minutes ago
Costco ..Kmart....either way, Jimmy gets me #TheBachelor

Love this too and

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 · 11m 11 minutes ago
I think I found a girl for Cody #TheBachelor

Watching Jillian and Cody working out together might be awesome.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana