SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:03 am

nutty1 wrote:Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  3m3 minutes ago
This date reeks of a 3 year old getting their way after throwing a giant temper tantrum #TheBachelor

Who is talking about here do you think? Britt?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by jen689 Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:57 am

Rolly wrote:
This date reeks of a 3 year old getting their way after throwing a giant temper tantrum #TheBachelor
 I think he was talking about how the women reacted to Jordan coming back and they didn't want her to stay.

Last edited by jen689 on Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:00 am

jen689 wrote:
Rolly wrote:
 I think he was talking about how the women reacted to Morgan coming back and they didn't want her to stay.

i guess you meant Jordan... Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 35 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:05 am

[quote="nutty1"]Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  28s28 seconds ago
I love Becca's approach..trying to put herself in Chris's shoes. Great quality #TheBachelor

Now there is someone I'd love Nick with - Becca!!

hahahaha..Welcome to Our New Matchmaking Club, Nutty! :Welcome

i was teasing NR to join my club too....BecNick operation which will officially commence on March 9th :cutesmile!: (who knows maybe Don Corn Pablo may can't resist her?... :uptonogood )

and guess who favorited the tweet? *drumroll*:.....Becca ma gurl herself giggling yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:16 am

SueSt wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Shall we talk about the super critical stuff like Nicky Poo's Love life, shall we?  Hugesmile

first things fist. I apologize for getting far left behind the Julie-Nick train. Does someone care to explain :
- how do we know that they already had date (was that in Chicago)?
- Why does she follow many DTWS pros?
- Whats up with her 'minimum clothing' much and often?. i know once she was in Survivor..but still... scratch

:Thanktwo so very much Nick Chicks!

hi Hi Mura,
I'm pretty sure JB is a producer on DTWS... hence all the follows.
We know they had the one date in Chicago.
Since that time they have been favoriting each other's tweets frequently.  
Just over the weekend: He says he can't wait to go to CA this week and she favors it...

Also since their date it seems that JB has found EVERY excuse to post nearly naked pictures of herself.
I don't blame her, but it definitely reads like a campaign to me.
I guess we'll see soon enough.... giggling

hi TY so much Sue!...well well, looks like they do have suspicious banter on twitter, despite what RS said (they are just friends)..
not sure what you meant about campaigning, but if im not mistaken she was covered in Maxim a while ago..only with that tiny bottom/G-string. :whistle:
Should be interesting to seeing what maybe unfold on the upcoming CA visit Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 35 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:19 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Rolly wrote:
I think he was talking about how the women reacted to Morgan coming back and they didn't want her to stay.
i guess you meant Jordan... Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 35 2498057887
oops! You're right. I did mean Jordan Embarressed!

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:27 am

Thanks nutty for posting the tweets! It's easier to read them that way and for others who don't have twitter! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:32 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Shall we talk about the super critical stuff like Nicky Poo's Love life, shall we?  Hugesmile

first things fist. I apologize for getting far left behind the Julie-Nick train. Does someone care to explain :
- how do we know that they already had date (was that in Chicago)?
- Why does she follow many DTWS pros?
- Whats up with her 'minimum clothing' much and often?. i know once she was in Survivor..but still... scratch

:Thanktwo so very much Nick Chicks!

hi Hi Mura,
I'm pretty sure JB is a producer on DTWS... hence all the follows.
We know they had the one date in Chicago.
Since that time they have been favoriting each other's tweets frequently.  
Just over the weekend: He says he can't wait to go to CA this week and she favors it...

Also since their date it seems that JB has found EVERY excuse to post nearly naked pictures of herself.
I don't blame her, but it definitely reads like a campaign to me.
I guess we'll see soon enough.... giggling

hi TY so much Sue!...well well, looks like they do have suspicious banter on twitter, despite what RS said (they are just friends)..
not sure what you meant about campaigning, but if im not mistaken she was covered in Maxim a while ago..only with that tiny bottom/G-string. :whistle:
Should be interesting to seeing what maybe unfold on the upcoming CA visit  Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 35 2498057887

I just don't understand why these women feel the need to post semi-nude pictures on social media sites.  Julie might be a very nice person, but that just makes me cringe.  It just seems desperate to me when I see women post those kind of pictures, and I have to admit that I hope that Nick and Julie are JUST friends.  I am not impressed with her or her choices.

Nick made it clear after the Bachelorette that sex means more to him than just the physical act, so I don't THINK that Nick is looking for a casual sex partner.  It appears to me that Julie has bought into the idea that sex is what men want.  I just don't see her as a good fit for Nick.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:42 pm

^ I'm not watching Chris' season of the Bachelor that closely, so I've been reading RS' posts to see what's happening and last week in one of his posts he stated he knew that Nick and Julie were just friends and that they hooked up. Obviously he could be wrong, but according to him it seems like they're friends with benefits.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:54 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ I'm not watching Chris' season of the Bachelor that closely, so I've been reading RS' posts to see what's happening and last week in one of his posts he stated he knew that Nick and Julie were just friends and that they hooked up. Obviously he could be wrong, but according to him it seems to me they're friends with benefits.

Okay, that actually makes more sense to me than a "love" connection between the two of them.  Of course, only Nick and Julie know for sure, but it would not surprise me in the least, especially after viewing some of Julie's racy pictures - for all the world to see.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:30 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ I'm not watching Chris' season of the Bachelor that closely, so I've been reading RS' posts to see what's happening and last week in one of his posts he stated he knew that Nick and Julie were just friends and that they hooked up. Obviously he could be wrong, but according to him it seems to me they're friends with benefits.

Okay, that actually makes more sense to me than a "love" connection between the two of them.  Of course, only Nick and Julie know for sure, but it would not surprise me in the least, especially after viewing some of Julie's racy pictures - for all the world to see.

Ash, thanks for the info.. of course I take everything RS says with a grain of salt... I mean how does he know this?  Is Nick just going to CA for a booty call?  Are both Nick and JB on the same page about what the hook up means?  Are they friends with benefits that could eventually develop into more (makes sense given their location challenges)?  Either way, it's interesting.

Longhorn, I agree that posting nearly nudes on twitter or any other public SM is too much... for ME... and then I ask myself if it's just because I'm older... I mean Nick also posted a pic of his naked torso so maybe I'm just too prudish for this type of stuff.  no idea

I'm also not sure I ever heard Nick say that he was only interested in sex if it meant something.  He said that he and Andi were consenting adults and in his blog he said that as long as the two participants were honest in terms of what sex meant that he held no judgments.  In the circumstances of the show, with an engagement on the line, his encounter with Andi was making love, but I didn't get the feeling that he would only be with someone if love was involved...

Last edited by SueSt on Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:35 pm

Not that Chris is a bad guy or anything, but Nick would have been such a dynamic lead.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana