SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SundayFunday - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by SueSt Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:23 am

Kashathediva wrote:I think Arie ^^

Also, Chris Lambton....loved him.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

SundayFunday - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by nutty1 Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:15 pm

Arie had way many more fans than Nick!

Does anyone think he was in LA with producers talking about BIP? Can we tell him to SundayFunday - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 43 Snapoutofit

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:06 pm

nutty1 wrote:Arie had way many more fans than Nick!

Does anyone think he was in LA with producers talking about BIP? Can we tell him to  SundayFunday - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 43 Snapoutofit

Isn't it a bit early for that? That doesn't come on until the summer. I think this was just a vacation.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:58 pm

I hope that Nick is just visiting his friends. For a guy who was edited as such a villain the people from the show really seem to like him and he doesn't seem to hold grudges at all.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nick and Julie have met but are keeping it quiet. I respect that even though I would love to know more.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:35 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Does anyone think he was in LA with producers talking about BIP? Can we tell him to  SundayFunday - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 43 Snapoutofit

Isn't it a bit early for that? That doesn't come on until the summer. I think this was just a vacation.

Yah I agree. BIP filming didn't start until June last year so I think trying to cast right now is a bit early.Plus why would he have to go to LA just to be cast if that were happening? I would think they could do any correspondence over the phone/internet.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:35 pm

SundayFunday - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 43 10986279_806189039453811_1636273836_n

nick_viall28 Funning up the Sunday #brunch #totesLA #sundayfunday
Read more at http://websta.me/n/nick_viall28#Fi7HbFxCG5KswE52.99
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:45 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Yah I agree. BIP filming didn't start until June last year so I think trying to cast right now is a bit early.Plus why would he have to go to LA just to be cast if that were happening? I would think they could do any correspondence over the phone/internet.

tbh i couldnt see Nick doing BIP. Ever. I bet he couldnt either laugh out loud
A poster knows him once mentioned he has no desire to be in entertainment industry SundayFunday - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 43 3806527698
He already is successful in his own right. If there is any benefit coming from doing the show, i guess we know he got many new friends: the contestants and producers. Not to mention: us the awesome fans giggling Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:09 pm

SueSt wrote:SundayFunday - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 43 10986279_806189039453811_1636273836_n

nick_viall28 Funning up the Sunday #brunch #totesLA #sundayfunday
Read more at http://websta.me/n/nick_viall28#Fi7HbFxCG5KswE52.99

I adore Nick, but darn is JJ hot. So glad these two are friends. Makes my adoration of both make more sense.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:18 pm

Maybe JJ could be on BIP. I can't see Nick doing it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:16 am

SundayFunday - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 43 10979544_1563561107223821_83657231_n

nick_viall28 Places unknown
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:32 pm

From RS's column today….

http://realitysteve.com

What Happens Tonight & Why Was Andi in LA Last Week?

The #1 thing I’ve been asked about in the last 5 days on email has been “Did you notice that Andi and Nick were both in LA last week? Do you think they’re dating now?” Here’s your answer: No. Andi and Nick are not dating, Andi & Nick did not meet up last week, and Andi & Nick are not running off to elope somewhere. And no, Andi is not “the frontrunner” for the “Bachelorette” like some gossip site reported last week. She’s not even in consideration. Really? You really think Andi is going to be the “Bachelorette” in back-to-back seasons? Not a chance. Sorry to burst your bubble. Here’s what I can tell you as to why Andi was there. Andi filmed a sit down interview with Chris Harrison last week to talk about her breakup with Josh. That interview is either going to air during this Sunday’s episode, or next Monday’s episode. Josh was not part of the interview, so yeah, I’m sure that’ll be fun hearing one side of the story. Granted, I don’t see her coming out and trashing the guy without him there to defend himself either. I’m sure it’ll be pretty vanilla on how she’s doing, what happened, blah blah blah with no real dirt on the relationship – as it shouldn’t be. They did it with Nikki during the premiere, and this is no different. Andi hasn’t really spoken publicly about the breakup and the show usually likes to update their viewers on stuff like this. As for Nick, all I heard was he was in LA visiting friends and the trip had nothing to do with Andi, or even appearing for any interview. If he did do some sort of interview, it wasn’t during Andi’s time. But I’m pretty sure he didn’t do any interview at all. So there you have it. Expect to see Andi’s interview this Sunday or a week from tonight. Not sure which episode they’re going to shoe horn it in at the end, but it’ll be one of those two and you’ll see it start being promoted at the end of tonight’s episode. There is a 1 hr “Chris Tells All” episode right before Sunday’s 2 hr episode in Des Moines, so I guess it’s possible they show Andi’s interview then.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:40 pm

^^ thanks for the update Nutty! yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana