SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by ElonM Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:59 pm

Oh Nicholas, what have you done?no no hmmm

Chi-girl has a bf.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by Brill Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:08 am

Is it possible that the gal is the one from LA? The one that was on Survivor. She has long brown hair. Maybe it was her and it is mistaken identity? no idea

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 50 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:09 am

I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up in the same bar during that weekend, since they have mutual "friends" from the show. I highly doubt they're dating though. Pretty hilarious if Andi wanted him back though after everything.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:18 am

I personally think if there are pics it is probably Andi. Andi was with Jaclyn Swartz and Cristy Hansen VDay weekend, two people whom Nick has hung out with several times (per SM). Plus I noticed that Jaclyn posted before that weekend she was excited for her weekend visitors (aka Andi), Nick favourited this tweet...

Not going to lie I had a weird suspicion that they had been in contact....with her and him in LA at the same time then very quickly after her visiting Cristy in Chicago - when I don't think she has visited before
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:25 am

I think IF it is true there are pictures of this past week, then i think they met up with friends. Nick is mature enough to be able to handle that. I refuse to believe anything different!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:28 am

Brill wrote:Is it possible that the gal is the one from LA? The one that was on Survivor.  She has long brown hair.  Maybe it was her and it is mistaken identity? no idea

Julie Berry was coming with him to Chi-town?..well, we need more info on their whereabouts during that time then..I would love to know an insight from the great stalkers sleuthers around here Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:29 am

SueSt wrote:OMG! from the Star....Seriously????  Who believes this stuff?  Who buys this stuff??

Andi Dorfman Secretly Seeing 'Bachelorette' Runner-Up Nick Viall!

http://starmagazine.com/2015/02/25/andi-dorfman-nick-viall-secret-meet-up/

STAR magazine. Enough said. cantstopl They have a photo BUT you have to BUY the magazine first. uh huh.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:25 am

bluwavz wrote:A poster on another board I read says she read OK Magazine and that there are actually pictures of Nick and Andi together in Chicago in a bar. hmmm

Nooo Nick!!

Where are the pics? I'll say "Pics or it didnt happen" (dont believe it till i see it!)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:36 am

^ It's Star magazine that claims they have a picture of them together and they tweeted it out on social media to "promote" it so people can go buy their magazine regardless of whether it's true or not. If OK magazine had similar photos, I would think they would promote it to do the same and with their social media or their website, there's no mention of it at all. Either the girl is fibbing IMO or she made a mistake and meant Star and not OK magazine.

If OK had pictures, that would be a pretty big draw for them so to not promote it at all wouldn't make any sense.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:41 am

I read something that said OK Mag has this story in their March 9 edition too - no mention of pics. Not sure of it's true or not, but if it is, they should probably start mentioning it soon.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:52 am

Oops, I misread the article first time around.  They are claiming this happened on Feb 13. That was when JJ was also in Chicago. 

:drama

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:51 am

notarose wrote:Oops, I misread the article first time around.  They are claiming this happened on Feb 13. That was when JJ was also in Chicago. 

:drama

Yup. I am getting the two groups of friends met up in a bar vibe. Wouldn't expect either of them to be mean to the other. Will saw drunken mistakes happen especially when physical chemistry is there.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana