SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by mysthelma Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:58 pm

Awww Sharleen's fiancé posted a comment on Nick picture ""watch out, the girl is trouble. Fantastic time this weekend. Looking forward to your next visit."

This is awesome in Nicky Poo voice

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 61 1f49b  Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 61 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:01 pm

awwww the bromance :fanningfan yeah, so do we ... till next time!

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:38 pm

mysthelma wrote:Awww Sharleen's fiancé posted a comment on Nick picture ""watch out, the girl is trouble. Fantastic time this weekend. Looking forward to your next visit."

And Nick replies: can't wait.

Just following the response... any chance they fixed him up with a date???
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:42 pm

I'm glad to see Nick just living his life, and being himself. It also pleases me that Sharlene doesn't allow blind loyalties to keep her from doing what she wants to do. She makes her own decisions on who a person is based on her personal experiences with that person. She first did that with JuanPablo. It's impressive, really.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:15 pm

Awe, great pics with Nick and Sharleen, and nice to know Sharleen's fiancé is getting along with her Bachelor Nation friends, new and old!

I'm glad those two posed for some fun pictures to share with fans. Not too much, just enough. They have some social media smarts, and may as well use it.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:22 pm

julychild wrote:I'm glad to see Nick just living his life, and being himself. It also pleases me that Sharlene doesn't allow blind loyalties to keep her from doing what she wants to do. She makes her own decisions on who a person is based on her personal experiences with that person. She first did that with  JuanPablo. It's impressive, really.

Yes, I find it really impressive how Sharleen doesn't get caught up in any of the high school drama and just does her own thing. It's like she can see the good in everyone and treats them with due respect. It's great to see.

Happy Nick made some new friends! :yes:
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:32 pm

mindless wrote:
julychild wrote:I'm glad to see Nick just living his life, and being himself. It also pleases me that Sharlene doesn't allow blind loyalties to keep her from doing what she wants to do. She makes her own decisions on who a person is based on her personal experiences with that person. She first did that with  JuanPablo. It's impressive, really.

Yes, I find it really impressive how Sharleen doesn't get caught up in any of the high school drama and just does her own thing. It's like she can see the good in everyone and treats them with due respect. It's great to see.

Happy Nick made some new friends! :yes:

I agree clapping!  and I'm sure the two of them have some pretty interesting (intellectual giggling ) conversations :yes:
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:35 pm

SueSt wrote:
mysthelma wrote:Awww Sharleen's fiancé posted a comment on Nick picture ""watch out, the girl is trouble. Fantastic time this weekend. Looking forward to your next visit."

Sharleen's fiance's comment is a tad open-ended.  Possible they fixed him up or he brought someone.  Doesn't quite fit that he would be referring to his own girl.  I vote "maybe". Hugesmile

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:03 pm

Can you please provide the IG username. Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Can you please provide the IG username. Thanks

machinelevine is his username on IG
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:42 pm

Here's the conversation 
machinelevine@nick_viall28 watch out, that girl is trouble. Fantastic time this weekend. Looking forward to your next visit.

nick_viall28@machinelevine can't wait.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:48 pm

notarose wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Sharleen's fiance's comment is a tad open-ended.  Possible they fixed him up or he brought someone.  Doesn't quite fit that he would be referring to his own girl.  I vote "maybe". Hugesmile

giggling NR, you finally have the PERFECT avi!! yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana