SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 75 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:59 am

I don't know, I still can't shake this feeling he'll be on Kaitlyn's season if she's picked. He tweeted this out:

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 3h3 hours ago
Pins and needles

He tweeted that not too long after he followed MF and MF tweeted about the tough B'ette decision. Or maybe he is dating Miss Iowa and all my speculation the past few days is just craziness. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 75 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by Brill Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:10 am

bluwavz wrote:I don't know, I still can't shake this feeling he'll be on Kaitlyn's season if she's picked. He tweeted this out:

Pins and needles

He tweeted that not too long after he followed MF and MF tweeted about the tough B'ette decision. Or maybe he is dating Miss Iowa and all my speculation the past few days is just craziness. laugh out loud

It sound to me that the pins and needles means which ette are they going with. I believe he is a Kaitlyn fan.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 75 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:13 am

Brill wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I don't know, I still can't shake this feeling he'll be on Kaitlyn's season if she's picked. He tweeted this out:

Pins and needles

It sound to me that the pins and needles means which ette are they going with.  I believe he is a Kaitlyn fan.
I agree it's probably referring to that but this tweet reminded me of his other cryptic tweets.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:19 am

I can't see Nick putting his family through that again. They dragged Momma Viall and little sis into it and that took it too far.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:55 pm

I may be the only one here who can't get on the Nick/Julie Berry train.  Julie may be a nice person, but I hope that they are just friends, and nothing more.  She does not impress me, not that matters.  But, if they are dating, I guess will have to trust Nick's judgment in this case.  

I really wish that Nick could find someone right there in Chicago to date and to fall in love with.  If not that, then my second choice would be for Sharleen and her guy to introduce Nick to someone that they think would be a good match for him.  I think that Sharleen would be a very good match maker, and Nick seems to really like them both. So, maybe Sharleen can introduce him to one of her female friends.

Oh, and I like Nick in both a full beard and clean shaven.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:02 pm

I don't know if Reality Steve has any inside info, but he was asked in yesterday's chat whether Nick/Julie are dating and he didn't think so....said they are friends, might have "hooked up, whatever that means these days", but does not believe they are currently dating, despite the tweets with hearts.

So, I guess we stay tuned.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:22 pm

Honestly, I think maybe some are just reading way too much into Nick's tweets. I get that this is what this board is most known for, the sleuthing and analyzing everything to figure out if it's a clue to something bigger but I just think, as the saying goes, sometimes an apple is just an apple. In other words, if Nick likes a tweet by some woman maybe it's just because he thinks it is cute or even the woman is cute but it doesn't have to mean anything deeper than that or any indication of their dating.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:57 pm

I highly doubt RS has any inside info on Nick and JB. Honestly, after last season, you think any of Nick's family/friends will supply him any thing? I hope not. I am not sure about if there's anything more between Nick and JB other than SM flirting. Sorry, unless I see another photo of them together, I don't think they are a couple yet. That being said, I will be more than happy to be wrong. Come one, Nick, prove me wrong!!!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:59 pm

I've never thought there was anything other than a flirtation. I wouldn't wish a long distance relationship on Nick or anyone. It can be done but it's not easy. I hope he either has or will find someone in Chicago.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:31 pm

Well I have a strong incline about Nick/JB dating nothing serious yet. Nick has never been flirtatious with any woman on social media apart from her, more so direct tweet and exchange of hearts. Time will tell

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 75 1f49b  Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 75 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:02 pm

Longhornfan wrote:I may be the only one here who can't get on the Nick/Julie Berry train.  Julie may be a nice person, but I hope that they are just friends, and nothing more.  She does not impress me, not that matters.  But, if they are dating, I guess will have to trust Nick's judgment in this case.  

I really wish that Nick could find someone right there in Chicago to date and to fall in love with.  If not that, then my second choice would be for Sharleen and her guy to introduce Nick to someone that they think would be a good match for him.  I think that Sharleen would be a very good match maker, and Nick seems to really like them both.  So, maybe Sharleen can introduce him to one of her female friends.

Oh, and I like Nick in both a full beard and clean shaven.

Hi Longhorn!
IA totally.
I don't know Julie at all, but I also trust Nick's judgement.
It would be great if he could hook up with a hometown girl.
Don't know Sharleen either, but she seems like a totally levelheaded person and one that would suggest a good match.
And FTR, I'm with you on full beard and clean shaven... leaning toward beard! giggling
Cheers, Sue

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:04 pm

albean99 wrote:I've never thought there was anything other than a flirtation. I wouldn't wish a long distance relationship on Nick or anyone. It can be done but it's not easy. I hope he either has or will find someone in Chicago.

Cheers to this albean!! :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana