SELECT CONTENT

Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 31 of 57 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 31 Empty Re: Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:47 pm

bing2262 wrote:Ashley just confirmed my feeling that the way she felt about JP was so much deeper and intense than what she felt for Ben, and "it is not even close". I would be upset too if my sister tells it to my face that that guy I love is not good for me after 1-2 hours of meeting him.

It's probably so hard for her because she can't say that she's in love with JP yet, but I bet deep down she wants to say "because I'm in love with him, that's why!!!"

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 31 Empty Re: Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:53 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
bing2262 wrote:Ashley just confirmed my feeling that the way she felt about JP was so much deeper and intense than what she felt for Ben, and "it is not even close". I would be upset too if my sister tells it to my face that that guy I love is not good for me after 1-2 hours of meeting him.

It's probably so hard for her because she can't say that she's in love with JP yet, but I bet deep down she wants to say "because I'm in love with him, that's why!!!"

It's almost unbelievable to me that her sister could have been so dense as to not gotten it at that point Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 31 903924208 I can't help being suspicious of more of TPTB interference or collusion in this to create more drama JMO but I smell a big rat.

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:54 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:

It probably doesn't matter (and I know it means nothing in terms of figuring out the end of the show) but there's a well done edit at the 1:06 mark. It looks seamless, but Ash's hair goes from down into a ponytail. Maybe she does tell her sister that? If so, it makes the conversation the next day even worse. And it really seemed like Ashley was trying to communicate carefully with her there. I probably would have called my sister something worse... and then chucked her in the pool.

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:08 pm

kdubs_ca wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:

It probably doesn't matter (and I know it means nothing in terms of figuring out the end of the show) but there's a well done edit at the 1:06 mark. It looks seamless, but Ash's hair goes from down into a ponytail. Maybe she does tell her sister that? If so, it makes the conversation the next day even worse. And it really seemed like Ashley was trying to communicate carefully with her there. I probably would have called my sister something worse... and then chucked her in the pool.

Ashley's mom said she did not see what Ashley's sister was seeing and was looking confused about the comment. Poor mom, she was caught in the middle.Maybe the sister was channeling her own desires and she was not immediately attracted to JP as much as she was attracted to Brad,hahaha. Anyway, it is water under the bridge because she apologized to JP atthe ATFR. and admitted she was wrong. All is well that ends well, but it is interesting how a family dynamic can have an impact on a budding relationship. I was so relieved JP's mom did not disapprove of Ashley because she was not Jewish. That would have been tough for JP.

Last edited by bing2262 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:10 pm

Yep and JP and sister hugged at the AFRC and JP said they have moved way past that and he would have done the same for his brother. Gosh, he's such a gentleman, and always the one to fall on the sword. How can they not love him and now they all do.

Last edited by Gina on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:10 pm

That preview was hard to watch. It's very obvious Ash had made her mind up and it broke her heart.

The fact Ash's sister would say the whole Brad thing to JP face is sick IMO. How uncalled for and rude.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:12 pm

Diana wrote:That preview was hard to watch. It's very obvious Ash had made her mind up and it broke her heart.

The fact Ash's sister would say the whole Brad thing to JP face is sick IMO. How uncalled for and rude.
She's also a two faced biotch. Acted like Brad (at 38) was fine for Ashley but questions JP's age (at 34).
She sounded like an idiot on that one. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:18 pm

She is a ***** for sure. There's no other explanation. That was completely uncalled for a d extremely selfish! To clarify, Ashley was saying what she feels for both of the guys was so much more than Brad.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Gotcha PC..I misinterpreted that to mean Ben. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:06 pm

I can't help but be a little hurt for JP with how Ashley's sister treats him at first. :sighsign:

But, I'm glad she supports them now. That was really hurtful what she says!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:10 pm

I'm confused...when does Ashley say 'I will have to make a decision' and makes JP put his arms around her. Did they just cut that out already or what? It's not what they are wearing on their LCD.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:11 pm

The sister sounds like just such an iiii-diot. "Why are you crying?" LMAO. IDK! Why do you think, Chrystie? :greenman:

Oh and I think Ashley might have been better off with a real life bear, provided she kept her apt stocked with honey and berries and bamboo (if it was a Panda), than Brad. Please.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 57 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #1

+83
bilolo
BachfanNY
Nibbles22
RealityEscape
2observe