SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - ALL Blogs - Discussion

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - ALL Blogs - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - ALL Blogs - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't think tptb cast with the main in mind. I think they cast with Loony in mind. Loony and Drama.
With 30 girls to choose from I would think 2/3 would be those in their late 20's up, from more small towns, less with careers like beauty queens, models etc. A woman who spends her life traveling and exploring their next great adventure like Nikki--is she ready to settle down and live in a town of 450?
Ehh. They are already busy doing the layout for next season's 'Ette. This is history. but for the ratings.

While I agree they cast for the looney (after all, they are producing a TV show), in reality there is just not enough time for the lead to get to know 25 or 30 enough to make real decisions about them- so they will concentrate on a handful and let the others go, some more quickly than others, of course.- the gut decisions are important here. If all 25 -30 were likely candidates, the first eliminations would be almost impossible- so if there are a number of "loonies" or uninteresting women among them, all the better for the lead. Looking at Chris' face and reactions though, he truly had never been in the presence of so many beautiful women all at once- I think he was really overwhelmed that night. I don't think there should have been 30 women, but I do think it was good that he could spend 3 hours with that smaller group first. Otherwise he might have had to curl up in the corner.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - ALL Blogs - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - ALL Blogs - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:28 pm

Sprite wrote:http://www.people.com/article/chris-soules-bachelor-premiere-blog

Chris Soules's Bachelor Blog: Britt Gave Me the 'Best Hug of My Entire Life'

When that first limo pulled up, I took some deep breaths and tried to settle my nerves. The hug from Britt definitely helped. And yes, it really did seem to last forever. But I can't put the hug only on Britt. The truth is that I really am a hugger. Always have been. Turns out so is Britt. Put two huggers together and what do you get? Yep, the longest televised hug in history. It really was a nice moment we shared, and I think it helped put both of us at ease.

I'm sick of her already and we haven't even started!! Thanks Sprite!

ETA: He mentions Whitney a few times, and this

Did she really ask for a second chance?

In reference to what's her name who came back. I am seeing "2nd chance" quite a bit this season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Sprite wrote:http://www.people.com/article/chris-soules-bachelor-premiere-blog

Chris Soules's Bachelor Blog: Britt Gave Me the 'Best Hug of My Entire Life'

When that first limo pulled up, I took some deep breaths and tried to settle my nerves. The hug from Britt definitely helped. And yes, it really did seem to last forever. But I can't put the hug only on Britt. The truth is that I really am a hugger. Always have been. Turns out so is Britt. Put two huggers together and what do you get? Yep, the longest televised hug in history. It really was a nice moment we shared, and I think it helped put both of us at ease.

I'm sick of her already and we haven't even started!! Thanks Sprite!
ITA, GA. Britt really gets on my nerves. I used the word affectatious to describe her when her bio was posted and the first s/cap of her meeting Chris out the limo. Nothing has changed thus far and if anything, her behavior seems so scripted as if she had a matchmaker telling her how to win the man (wait, did she have one of the matchmakers from 'Ready for Love' give her tips? Rolling Eyes).

Case in point:
1) Out of the Limo, first she looks directly and 'deeply' into Chris' eyes to form intimacy and connection as if following the first steps in a dating book (i.e., First step, look into his eyes directly but softly and make sure to smile while doing so).

2) She then gives Chris that 20-second hug which research suggests is the length of time to form an intense bond/intimacy by releasing oxytocin, the bonding hormone. (Sidenote: I highly doubt audiences would have overlooked her behavior as anything but clingy/desperate as easily as they seem to have if she wasn't as attractive as she is and didn't have her 'free hugs' intro).

3) Her 1:1 times only emphasized all the "How-to-get-him-to-like-you" steps she seemed to be taking. It came across like she was following a rehearsed plan to 'win the man' and it definitely worked. (Her "small town is where it's at" to Chris came across as nothing but a ploy to convince him she was there for the right reasons because she desperately wants to leave LA and live on a farm and raise a family. Didn't come across as genuine at all, IMO, but definitely what Chris wanted to hear that is for sure.)

4) Her sobbing shown in the extended season preview did little to sway me from thinking she was exaggerating her reaction with the extra vocals other than just tears. It just doesn't seem natural at all to me.

Ultimately, I feel like I hardly know who she really is because she came across so strongly as following a script (albeit it may just be one she does on her own from reading a 'How-To' regarding dating/love, etc).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:12 pm

Scooby wrote:Sounds to me like Zak's sister gave him some insider info.
I actually asked Des about this because I thought the same and she said that he just has a lot of insight and opinions from being on the show. The "villains" are categories of what girls will fall into.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:32 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't think tptb cast with the main in mind. I think they cast with Loony in mind. Loony and Drama.
With 30 girls to choose from I would think 2/3 would be those in their late 20's up, from more small towns, less with careers like beauty queens, models etc. A woman who spends her life traveling and exploring their next great adventure like Nikki--is she ready to settle down and live in a town of 450?
Ehh. They are already busy doing the layout for next season's 'Ette. This is history. but for the ratings.
ITA. They film for the lead/Bette and his/her story and they edit for the next lead/Bette and his/her story.

Once filming wraps, it pretty much is already about editing for the next potential lead/'Ette. I think that is why TPTB don't care too much anymore about RS or spoilers... or rather, they are aware of such so don't frame their story around the lead/F1. They are already done giving the lead his F1 and are onto whomever the potential next 'Ette is and editing that storyline as a focus along with the drama rather than the love-story between the lead and F1. Sure they want a good match (and after JPablo's season definitely so) to keep the image of 'you can find love on a reality show' alive and so will highlight the F1 to some degree (as they are seeming to do this season) and not care as much about SM either. It's old news, spoilers abound before the show even airs, and like you say Kasha, they only care about the ratings and the editing is done just to propel the story forward: which is to get the audience talking more about whom the next Bachelorette should be more than (if not as much as) whomever Chris will pick in the end. I think as much as I dislike it, it is why the show has been so successful for so long. It is always about the 'next' thing.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:05 pm

My favorite, as always! Hysterical!!!

http://jenfblogger.blogspot.com/

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:07 pm

I don't think this was posted......Lost Angeles blog of first week...

http://lostangelesblog.com/

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:08 pm

Funny blog!!!!

http://www.ihategreenbeans.com/the-bachelor-recap-farmer-2/

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:27 am

https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/chris-harrison-bachelor-blog-episode-3-011053330.html

Chris Harrison Blogs 'The Bachelor' Episode 3

I want to start this week by saying congratulations to Desiree and Chris, who were married this Sunday down in beautiful southern California. For those of you who wanted this wedding to be televised, so did I. Unfortunately, it's not as easy as that. You don't get to just make a television show out of whatever you want, whenever you want. There is a lot that goes into doing any network show. We came very close to working out a deal for a special that would've included Chris and Des's wedding, but things just didn't work out in the end. I'm very sorry for that because as fans of the show I understand that you want to see this journey come full circle. Most importantly please know that this was not a sign of disrespect for Des and Chris at all by the Bachelor family. They are very much beloved by all of us and we are so thrilled they tied the knot this weekend. So to Des and Chris I say, "We love you, and congratulations on a beautiful life together."

Now from a great love story to a good comedy. Yes, The Bachelor turned into an AMAZING comedy this week (that'll cost me a dollar). Hey, maybe after thirteen years of Emmy snubs in the reality category, this year we should apply in the comedy category. Jimmy Kimmel has been a huge fan and champion of The Bachelor since day one. He's had many of us on his show for years and I know he's watched every single season. I've gotten to know Jimmy over the years and I just want to say that off-camera he is a great guy — he's just as funny, self-deprecating, and spot-on as he is on camera. So when his folks pitched us the idea of him coming over and taking my spot this week, we all thought it would be a great idea and a thrill for everyone on the show.

When I shoot my morning stuff with Chris and the ladies the night after a rose ceremony, we've only had a couple hours sleep so usually there's very few of us there —everybody else is grabbing what little sleep they can before returning to work. But the funny thing is, the morning Jimmy was there just about everybody suddenly "had" to be at work. When I arrived on the famous driveway in front of the mansion that morning, there were already about 10 producers and handlers gushing over him. It was a sight to see.

The idea of waking Chris up the way we did was completely Jimmy's. That morning we were discussing ideas and Jimmy said, "Hey, give me a cup of coffee and let me just walk in and do my thing." You have to understand Chris truly had no idea, and may have been asleep for all of two hours, so he was completely out of it as you could see. There are some surreal moments when you are the Bachelor, and waking up with Jimmy Kimmel standing over you with your morning coffee is definitely one of them. I wasn't sure what the girls' reaction would be when I brought Jimmy into the house, but it was complete and utter joy.

The first date Jimmy set up was incredibly clever, because everybody assumed with Jimmy involved the date would be over-the-top awesome. They apparently don't know Jimmy very well. He pulled the rug out from under Kaitlyn and Chris pretty well by sending them to Costco to do some shopping. For years now people on social media have said to me, "Why don't you ever just do what normal people do?" Well, here ya go: Costco. Chris and Kaitlyn really embraced this simple date and had a blast laughing their way through it all. It meant a lot to Chris that Kaitlyn went with every curve and embraced it and made it a great day.

The dinner party was back at Chris' place. I don't know about you but there was so much laughing and smiling I found myself just laughing and smiling along with them for no reason. They enjoyed each other so much it was contagious. Jimmy eventually came along that night and was his usual hilarious self. He had all of us rolling the entire night. I feel like Jimmy is my alter ego — he got to say and do all the things I've wanted to say and do over the last decade. At the end of the day, Kaitlyn got the rose, Jimmy got chicken wings, and everybody was happy.

The group date was also a Jimmy Kimmel creation. It kind of reminded me of the race we put the girls through on Sean's season. Jimmy created a farm-themed competition that included such gems as chugging fresh warm goat's milk (even writing this makes me almost gag) and wrestling a greased pig. Jimmy clearly has no clue that other than shucking corn, Chris absolutely does none of this on his farm — but I'm pretty sure he doesn't care because it was funny. The girls really got competitive and went after this race; Jillian wasn't even slowed down at all by the censor's black bar across her butt. In the end Carly, who we haven't seen much of, grabbed the pig and won the race. The night portion of this date was interesting because the kissing bandit was back. Chris has been very open with his affection for all the women; there has been a lot of kissing this season and especially on this date. The interesting thing is the girl who wouldn't kiss him, Becca, really grabbed his attention and got the rose. Hmmm, is there a lesson in here somewhere?

Whitney is another girl that hasn't gotten a lot of time with Chris. She got the one on one date to the vineyard, which quickly turned into a wedding crashing date. We did an okay job of showing this, but you should know this was not planned and it was not our idea at all. None of this was set up by our producers and we didn't know those people at the wedding. Whitney is really the one who came up with the idea. The more she and Chris joked about it the more they wanted to do it. Finally as you saw one of our producers said, "Hey if y'all want to do this, then go do it."

We were pretty close to the house so we drove them back to change and dress up so they could crash the reception, which was in the same place as you saw the wedding. Whitney grabbed some prop out of Chris' house and wrapped it as a wedding gift to the couple. The truly entertaining thing was the closer they got to actually crashing the wedding, the more nervous Chris and Whitney got. It was one of those things that sounded funny and cool, but when you're actually about to truly crash a wedding, you're nervous as hell.

I have to give massive props to our crew that night. With just a few cameras and the cover of darkness they hid from a distance and somehow covered the wedding as best they could without being seen. As Chris mentioned, a producer or two also snuck in and shot some video on their phones as if they were family or friends just capturing the moments. It was genius on-the-fly television producing that was so well done it looked planned, but I promise you it wasn't. Towards the end I think people started recognizing Chris, but for most of the night they just blended in and had a blast at Nick and Shannon's wedding. I don't know Nick and Shannon but I hope to meet them soon. We are going to do our best to get them to the Women Tell All so we can officially meet this couple. I want to wish them the best and say congrats — and sorry we ate so much of your wedding cake.

After a shower with Jimmy Kimmel and some workout time to pop the abs, it was time for Chris to join the ladies for a pool party. The party started out on an incredibly emotional note as Juelia told Chris about her past and how her husband committed suicide. If nothing else comes from this moment on the show, I'm glad we could once again help shine a light on an issue that is far too often swept under the rug in our society. Juelia is an incredibly strong woman and I'm grateful she shared her story on our show.

The rest of the party was pretty much a feeding frenzy on Chris's face as girl after girl went in for the kiss. I think he may have actually wanted to talk to Britt this time but couldn't get a word out. The women are being really aggressive this season, going after what they want and assuming this is the way to get Chris's attention and a rose. I have to say it appears in most cases to be working. Chris certainly doesn't seem to mind.

That night at the rose ceremony we had a little more fun with Jimmy before it was time for him to take a moment and say his goodbyes. Having Jimmy around this week was a blast for everybody in front of and behind the camera. I was with ABC a year before Jimmy got his big late night break. I'll never forget being at an ABC dinner at the Super Bowl in San Diego when they announced Jimmy as the network's first late-night star. He's a great guy who's worked his butt off to be the success that he is. I consider us very lucky to be able to count him as a proud member of Bachelor Nation. Next week, I get my job back — and I promise that it's going to be AMAZING.

The Bachelor airs Mondays at 8 p.m. on ABC

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:28 am

http://www.people.com/article/the-bachelor-chris-soules-blogs-episode-3?hootPostID=23f3ec9c4e11454685338c7881d0920d

Chris Soules's Bachelor Blog: 'I Know I've Maybe Kissed More Girls at This Point Than the Average Bachelor'

BY CHRIS SOULES @c_soules 01/20/2015 AT 07:45 AM EST
Chris Soules is the Bachelor! After a bittersweet exit from Andi Dorfman's season of The Bachelorette, the farmer from Arlington, Iowa, is searching for love once again on ABC's hit franchise. Chris, 33, will be blogging for PEOPLE.com every week about the women, the dates and the difficult decisions he'll make on his journey to love. So check back each week, and follow Chris on Twitter.

So, picture this: It's 7 a.m., the morning after my second rose ceremony as the Bachelor, and I'm passed out. Rose ceremony nights are exhausting, and I probably only got to sleep at about 5 a.m. I'm deep in sleep, and suddenly I hear my name being called, over and over again. I finally muster the energy to open my eyes and Jimmy FREAKING Kimmel is standing there. I honestly thought I was still dreaming.

Anyway, I'm in a daze and Jimmy Kimmel is hovering over me while I'm half-awake. And he asks me if I'm naked. The truth is … I had NO idea if I was naked or not. I don't usually sleep in the buff, but it definitely happens from time to time. I actually had to reach down and make sure I wasn't going to surprise Jimmy with my birthday suit. Thankfully, I had a little something on. Oh, and that's a question I get a lot: Boxers or briefs? Answer: Boxer-briefs!

You have to imagine how shocked I was to see Jimmy. I had absolutely no idea the guy was going to be part of the show in any way, and I'm a huge fan of his. When I found out he was taking over, I couldn't wait to see what he had in store. Now … maybe I shouldn't use the word "store." More on that in a minute.

Okay, so about this first date. I was really looking forward to spending the day with Kaitlyn. She was the perfect person to take on my first Kimmel-planned date. Clearly the girl has a great (yes, some might say dirty!) sense of humor, and I also knew there was more to her after the time we spent together at the zombie group date, so it was a no-brainer. What I didn't know was that we'd spend the day at Costco.

When she told me what the date card said, I really thought we'd be joining an "exclusive club" with "sweeping views and unlimited hors d'oeuvres." Little did I know sweeping views meant aisles of discounted products, and these so-called fancy "hors d'oeuvres" meant free samples! But, you know what? Turns out it was actually a good idea Jimmy had. Sending us on a "normal" date, something that a "normal" couple would do, really helped me see a future with Kaitlyn. That, and she was so much fun to run around the store with, checking off the ridiculous items on Jimmy's list. Ketchup, anyone?

Kaitlyn and I were genuinely freaked out by the fact that we were hosting dinner for Jimmy Kimmel. I'm no pro in the kitchen, and I've certainly never cooked for a late-night star, so I was feeling the pressure. It also didn't help that I was using a grill made for people half my size. I guess I could have picked up a larger grill at Costco, but with all that junk Jimmy had us pick up for him, there was no room in the limo!

Once Jimmy arrived, it was on. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. And trying to give the rose to Kaitlyn with Jimmy sitting there was, well, awkward. It got even more awkward when Jimmy joined us in the hot tub. Ever had a threesome in a hot tub with a beautiful woman and a married guy sucking on chicken wings? Sadly, I have. And it wasn't like Jimmy was just quietly enjoying his wings over there. I heard chomping. I heard slurping. I heard crunching. Jimmy, where were your manners?!

All in all, though, as hilarious and "normal" as our date was, it really showed me that Kaitlyn was someone I could really see myself with. She could joke around with Jimmy Kimmel, but she could also be sensitive and romantic. I have to give Jimmy well-deserved props for that date. But next time, Jimmy, please eat your chicken wings alone.

Waking up the next day, I couldn't wait to see what Jimmy had planned for us. All I knew is that I was going on a group date with the girls. When we arrived at our destination, I was pleasantly surprised to see the hoedown he had arranged. Now, here's the truth: I've basically never done most of those things in my life, and whoever ends up being my wife is definitely never going to have to milk a goat, or wrestle a grease-covered pig. But she will probably have to shuck some corn.

Anyway, it was so fun to see the girls' reactions and see what good sports they were. I totally thought Jillian had it in the bag – that girl is competitive! And once again, she was wearing shorts so short that someone over at ABC had to throw up the black bar on her. Hey, whose job is that anyway? Is there a guy who just literally sits in a room, watching the show and deciding when to throw a black bar on something? If so, I want to meet him! All I know is that with all the black bars on Jillian these past couple of weeks, that guy has probably put in some overtime!

So, in a bit of a surprise, Carly caught the pig and won the whole thing. That girl really stepped up her game. I mean she drank unpasteurized goat's milk and she's lactose-intolerant! And did you see how she caught the pig? While the other gals were running all over the place in that pen, Carly smartly played it cool and kind of waited for the pig to come to her. Well done! More than anything, Carly showed me that she's up for anything and she puts her heart into everything she does. And it was nice just spending some time with her because up until that point we hadn't gotten much of a chance to chat. Spoiler alert: Carly and I go on one of the most memorable, bizarre and hilarious dates of the entire season! Keep watching!

The day was all fun and games, but I really wanted to spend quality time with the women. I was shocked when Carly grabbed me at the beginning of the night and planted one on me. It was really nice to see her put herself out there. However, being called out by Mackenzie for kissing multiple women was definitely not a high point. I know I've maybe kissed more girls at this point than the average Bachelor, but I was taking things seriously, and isn't kissing a huge part of any romantic relationship? I'm very grateful for Amber, who stood up for me when the girls were talking it over. Amber, you're right. I'm just trying to find my wife.

On the kissing note, I also totally supported Becca's decision not to kiss me. Even though the setting was extremely romantic, and of course I wanted to kiss her, I respected her decision to take things slowly. And I wanted to solidify that by giving her the group rose. I really wanted her to know that I was willing to earn her affection, and take things at a slower pace with her.

I was really excited for my one-on-one date with Whitney. And seeing her reaction to the group date card was so sweet. Jimmy sent us to a winery, and I had no clue what else he had planned for us, but when Whitney and I saw that wedding taking place on the property, and she suggested we crash it, I thought, "Sorry Jimmy, but we're scrapping your date!"

I loved Whitney's spontaneity and the fact that she suggested we do it; it really showed me that she lives in the moment. What you didn't see was us talking to the show's producers. Nothing like this had ever been done before, and everybody was really hesitant to actually do it. They had to scramble to figure out logistics, how they were going to capture everything on camera and make it work. Thankfully they figured out a way to make it happen, and off we went to the mansion to change into our crashing clothes.

Whitney looked beautiful in her dress, and in the limo we were both actually so nervous about crashing. We tried to come up with a backstory for how we knew the bride and groom, but I'm a terrible liar and I knew I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face. We were also worried that people would recognize me, so we came up with a story about being engaged. Of course, once we were in the wedding, we ended up talking to the maid of honor. I mean, come on! Couldn't we have sat next to a fourth cousin once removed?

I actually could not keep the story straight, and if it wasn't for Whitney, we would have been found out and tossed out. She did a great job mingling and keeping our story in line. She's so friendly, and everyone got along with her, and we totally tore it up on the dance floor and somehow never got made! That was a night I'll never forget. As for Nick and Shannon, the couple whose wedding we crashed, thank you for allowing us to join you on your special day, even if we weren't invited! I wish you nothing but a lifetime of happiness, and if I do end up getting married at the end of all this, you're invited!

Finding out the next day that the cocktail party was canceled in favor of a pool party was awesome. But it wasn't a party for everyone. I honestly couldn't tell if Ashley I. was laughing or crying when we were talking. I did feel bad that Jillian didn't give her the chance to talk to me, because I wanted to talk to her, but that whole laugh/cry thing is very confusing to us men. When I laugh, I laugh. When I cry, I cry. There's no middle ground! I also had no idea that the girls were spying on Jillian and me while we were in the hot tub. That was definitely awkward to watch.

The rose ceremony came way too quickly. It's really hard saying goodbye to these great women, and I was sad to see Tracy, Amber and Trina go. But having Jimmy Kimmel around certainly lightened the mood, and we all had a really hard time keeping a straight face when he came in to announce the final rose of the evening. Jimmy definitely made the week unforgettable. And amazing.

One last thing – a lot of people have questioned why I kept Ashley S. around the previous week, but as you saw this week, she's not always acting crazy; she can also be a totally sweet and cool girl, and I wanted to keep getting to know her better. And of course she's beautiful. No debate there.

Thank you so much for reading, and you'll definitely want to tune in next week to see what happens when I take a group of girls out of the glamour of the mansion for some down and dirty camping. Let's just say that things get in-tents. Get it? Seriously, it gets a little crazy. Hey you, guy whose job is just to throw black bars on stuff – get ready for more overtime!

– Chris

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:30 am

He has some much personalty in his blog! I wish the Chris writing can come across as such on screen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:37 am

Yeah, well, for all we know he isn't writing the blog.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - ALL Blogs - Discussion

+17
timfan
Miyala
stuckinsc
KB_Mom
MVMom39forever