SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 4 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamTilleyFTR - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:32 pm

happy, thanks for sharing your perspective from your no-sound-episode-watching marathon. When I take screen captures, I rarely am paying attention to the sound as I constantly have to stop and go back a frame or two. I have observed similar...like Ladybug also pointed out.

All my opinion...with Becca, I see, like you, that Chris gets to be more in charge of the relationship...or at least have equal footing. There is more of a thoughtful give and take. My observation of Becca is that she does want to explore a relationship with Chris. She definitely is receptive to his touch and enjoys it. I very much think Chris enjoys kissing and touching her. It's interesting that the camera frequently shows their hands dancing as they talk.

Does it make Chris feel more like a man with her? I can only speculate, but my instincts say yes.

Whitney brings so much energy that it seems like Chris barely has time to think. Hence, the nervous laughter all the time. It comes across as his default processing time. Do I think Chris is attracted to Whitney? Absolutely! Do I think Chris sees a future for Whitney and himself? Absolutely!

I wonder if this is going to be a decision of heart versus head (the real head...thank goodness!). My instincts say Chris's heart wants Becca, but his head wants Whitney. To me, Whitney is the safe choice. I don't mean that in any way as a slam against Whitney. It's just that she's been all in from the beginning. Chris hasn't had to work for it as much. In many ways, she is his for the taking...and she would indeed be a prize even if the journey with her was easy. It just doesn't seem risky. Maybe that's what Chris would prefer as well.

I like his choices...and hopefully, whoever it is, it can work out in the real world.

TeamTilleyFTR - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

TeamTilleyFTR - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:41 pm

Something has me wondering. 
Last Monday we had the HTD. Becca's family or sister had made it known that they were not happy in general terms with how that went. 
I'm not saying they made a huge deal out of it, only that it was mentioned.
But--if their daughter/sister were the F1 (and I am assuming they would know), would they say anything at all or would they let it go? 
If I had myself in a position where TPTB had a lot of further "use" for me, I think I would keep my mouth shut, especially if they had further use of me for a good year.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:43 pm

Kasha very good point!
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:48 pm

Litta123 wrote:happy, thanks for sharing your perspective from your no-sound-episode-watching marathon. When I take screen captures, I rarely am paying attention to the sound as I constantly have to stop and go back a frame or two. I have observed similar...like Ladybug also pointed out.

All my opinion...with Becca, I see, like you, that Chris gets to be more in charge of the relationship...or at least have equal footing. There is more of a thoughtful give and take. My observation of Becca is that she does want to explore a relationship with Chris. She definitely is receptive to his touch and enjoys it. I very much think Chris enjoys kissing and touching her. It's interesting that the camera frequently shows their hands dancing as they talk.

Does it make Chris feel more like a man with her? I can only speculate, but my instincts say yes.

Whitney brings so much energy that it seems like Chris barely has time to think. Hence, the nervous laughter all the time. It comes across as his default processing time. Do I think Chris is attracted to Whitney? Absolutely! Do I think Chris sees a future for Whitney and himself? Absolutely!

I wonder if this is going to be a decision of heart versus head (the real head...thank goodness!). My instincts say Chris's heart wants Becca, but his head wants Whitney. To me, Whitney is the safe choice. I don't mean that in any way as a slam against Whitney. It's just that she's been all in from the beginning. Chris hasn't had to work for it as much. In many ways, she is his for the taking...and she would indeed be a prize even if the journey with her was easy. It just doesn't seem risky. Maybe that's what Chris would prefer as well.

I like his choices...and hopefully, whoever it is, it can work out in the real world.

^^ Re this heart vs head comment - it reminded me of the Life & Style article about Chris saying ILY to the woman he didn't pick.  Has that been posted on here anywhere?  Basically it said he was in love with the both women and blurted out ILY to one of the last 2 women before the FRC, but then chose and proposed to the other.  He was conflicted until the very last day not knowing what to do, and chose based on practicality, picking the woman who he knew would stand by him and a life in Iowa, fearing the other might want to leave that life like his ex-finance did. Said it was very hard for him to move past his feeling for the F2.  Sounds pretty close to how I see him feeling about Becca and Whitney and matches what Litta said above - head vs heart. Safer vs riskier.  But feeling love for both.  And probably the right decision for him.

If true, I sure hope they don't air an ILY to Becca.

I know, a tab story is likely not true but seems to me the last few seasons there have been these stories claimed "nside sources" (like this one) that has a grain of truth about the actual finale so maybe has some truth to.  IDK.

Last edited by relaxing on Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:49 pm

I don't often think about this show on my off time. 
Believe it or not I drifted off into a nap a couple hours ago thinking about the above. 
We know TPTB can be manipulative beasts. So why give them ammunition? 
If it had been my daughter or sister--I don't think I would have said Jack about anything with my family member in their hands for the next year. (if they were the F1)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Something has me wondering. 
Last Monday we had the HTD. Becca's family or sister had made it known that they were not happy in general terms with how that went. 
But--if their daughter/sister were the F1 (and I am assuming they would know), would they say anything at all or would they let it go? 
If I had myself in a position where TPTB had a lot of further "use" for me, I think I would keep my mouth shut, especially if they had further use of me for a good year.

good point. :Nod:
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:17 pm

asim wrote:Kasha very good point!

Yep!!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:25 pm

notarose wrote:Tossing Kaitlyn into the mix, Chris was just involved in a fundraiser for a new community centre in Arlington.  Given all the peeps at the football game there would be bodies for dance classes and now a venue.  Plus she plays several instruments and could likely give music lessons as well.

That definitely would qualify as an #unexpectedtwist  

KB_Mom wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Something has me wondering. 

good point. :Nod:

I agree, but at the same time why are they also talking about how much they loved Chris? I think Katie was just super embarrassed and rightly so. Why she ever said, "Becca is not an intimate person" is beyond me. WTH? Too bad Chris didn't come to her defense on twitter.  giggling

I think SM clues favor Whit as F1. That preview definitely favors Becca as F1. Thanks for that Litta! Awesome job. yes

I don't put much stock in CH but general tone-in Andi's season he was pushing Nick with their intellectual, passionate connection and taking jabs at Josh and this season he's calling Becca an inexperienced girl and pushing Whit so there's that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:36 pm

^ He already came to Becca's defense once and then his tweet disappeared.   Oops.   giggling

As for Katie, I agree that she was embarrassed and she was receiving some pretty harsh tweets about the HTD.  Even the brother and BIL got involved defending the Tilley family.  Becca does that too, but in a sweet, humorous way.  I love reading her tweets.  That girl is hilarious!  By calling those who are not fans out, she actually makes them regret what they tweeted.  Love it!  Kill 'em with kindness.  :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:49 pm

grace8136 wrote:
***snipped***

I agree, but at the same time why are they also talking about how much they loved Chris? I think Katie was just super embarrassed and rightly so. Why she ever said, "Becca is not an intimate person" is beyond me. WTH? Too bad Chris didn't come to her defense on twitter.  giggling

I think SM clues favor Whit as F1. That preview definitely favors Becca as F1. Thanks for that Litta! Awesome job. yes

I don't put much stock in CH but general tone-in Andi's season he was pushing Nick with their intellectual, passionate connection and taking jabs at Josh and this season he's calling Becca an inexperienced girl and pushing Whit so there's that.

Thanks, grace!

I think your point on Katie is very true. I think she is unschooled in the ways of The Bachelor. She admitted on twitter that she's not a fan. Whether she stepped in it or not, I saw it as a woman who was extremely embarrassed by how she came across. Imo, family is a high value for her. Anything that makes it looks like she wasn't supportive of Becca...or demeaning her sister publicly would not sit well. Foolish to engage on twitter? Yes, no doubt...but I understand where it's coming from (I think TeamTilleyFTR - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 2498057887 ). Does she understand the consequences if Becca is F1? Probably not...especially if her beef was primarily with RS's interpretation of her...and Becca.

grace, I also agree that Whitney is favored in SM. There are many clues pointing her way. Do I still think Becca is F1? Yes, still leaning that way.

TeamTilleyFTR - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:03 pm

More "edit clues" there are to indicate Becca as F1, more I wish Whitney is The One.
At the end I don't really care. I think both are great women and Whitney might be really "perfect", but who knows. I just wish for Kaitlyn to have some endeavor in Entertainment business, maybe B-ette (if there isn't someone more "for the right reasons" in line), I would like her to "stick around", be "one of the guys" for the laugh.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:15 pm

I'm still not seeing Becca as the f1 but anything's possible. I see Whitney as a better match and she's the type of woman he's used to and seems to want. I'm waiting for the FRC pics to see if something can be sleuthed out then because the editing isn't doing it for me. It can be read whichever way we're inclined.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15343

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1