SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 58 of 75 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 66 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:03 am

sfrank wrote:Hmmmm...multiple sources including LoveMe confirmed the Brooks rumour. Then there was the posters claiming that it was really Drew that was F1. And we do really think TPTB would have allowed Chris to have Thanksgiving in Chicago just 4 days after show wrapped? I don't. But I do remember that one about Chantal hers with Brad 2.0 that made it way into this board as well.

Oh, believe me, I recall. I was given info from sources I trusted for both Des' and Emily's seasons. It doesn't feel good to be played for a fool. I'm not invested in the outcome of this show, nor would I be considered a "superfan" of either girl. They are both fabulous and only Chris can make a choice that's best for him. I don't trust what we have been shown, because it has all been carefully dissected and put together by experts to paint the picture TPTB want us to see. It doesn't mean, however, that it's anything close to reality. So I'll trust Chris to make the decision that is best for him and support them as long as they are together.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:56 am

chasingpavements wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:

Didn't RS spoil the season 11/24- therefore spending 2 days fact and source checking?
IMO, the only "facts" RS had was the pic of Becca with family on the 23rd.  Knowing the system as he does, he probably thoguht that meant that the only one that could be F1 is Whit as she was unaccounted for.  I don't think he really checked his facts well enough to know that Becca's GGM died and the reason she was with family is because of the funeral....IMO.

Honestly, after the whole Des mix-up, he admitted that he had been lazy and didn't research the information thoroughly and wait for multiple confirmations before he released it. He said that he would never be that lazy again and I believe him. If he got it wrong (which I still don't think he did), it's because it's Des 2.0, where it was an elaborate plan to trick RS. Even people here have posted sources saying it's Whitney, with not one source saying it's Becca (except that one random Twitter account). Reminds me of when multiple users here confirmed 100% it was Brooks, but with a lack of detail. Could be the same situation, but I don't think RS would run like this because of an Instagram picture.
multiple sources had confirmed that Chantal was F1 Until BG confirmed that it was actually Emily who was the F1 which led RS to change his spoiler cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:15 am

Sorry - catching up a bit after being out last night ...

Kashathediva wrote:I was digging around and that tweet/IG that has a limo outside of the Hotel Julien can not be attributed to the person we are crediting. That was actually a picture that was posted by the Telegraph Herald newspaper 2 hours earlier at 10:56am CT. So that was probably the first limo for the F2. (imo Becca)

12:46pm CT
This will probably make more sense in jiving with Lucas' theory.

An excellent bit of sleuthing Kasha! I always felt it was odd that a limo would have been picking anyone up in Dubuque as late as 2:46 PM because of the length of the drive to Lamont and the fact that sunset was at 4:39 PM. Maybe that's the significance in the comment that no one was seen exiting the limo - it was a pick-up not a drop-off. But since the picture was actually taken at 10:56 AM then a pick-up makes much more sense. Because I think we believe that the exterior of both girl's limo was the same this could be a pickup of either.

nutty1 wrote:Question is…..can you tell who was in that kind of limo, or are the exteriors of the limo the same? if they were different,t hat would be a great clue.

Sort of answered above. I believe that both girls were transported in a Lincoln Town Car converted into a stretch limo. While the exteriors look the same there is different upholstery inside, but some common structural details (like seat belt hardware and rear window defroster).

mtnlvr55 wrote:Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 117wgzr
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 0dd9b5f4-3bc9-439f-943b-52a5c59c37a4

I think this comparison is a good one to show some of the differences I have been seeing all along. All comments are my opinion based on the evidence I've been able to gather about the weather and the position of the sun at this time of year in this location.

1 - In the image of Becca the light is coming from the left - brightly illuminating the left side of her face but leaving the right side in shadow. The shadows are not clearly defined but rather are softer and diffused. In the image of Whitney the right side is brightly illuminated and shadows are to the left side. The light is sharply defined - note the transition from light to shadow on her neck and torso and also the shadow cast by her right arm on the seat to her left. From this observation we can determine which side of the car the sun is on and because we know the sun was in the southern sky that time of year we can get a good idea about which direction the car was traveling when the picture was taken. Because the sun was on the left in Becca's image then left is south and the limo was heading east. Because the sun was on the right in Whitney's image then right is south and the limo was heading west.

The difference in the direction of the sun relative to the car and the car's occupant explains why Becca's face is more completely illuminated that Whitney's. Becca is sitting very near to the window where the light is coming from so it illuminates all of her face but Whitney is sitting on the opposite side of the car - farther away from the window which is the light source. The differences are not because it's later in the day but instead because of the different distance from the window and source of light.

2 - In the image of Whitney we can see through the rear window that it's more white than blue. In the image of Whitney that the view through the rear window is more distinctly blue in color. This is consistent with the character of light; Whitney's image was taken when the sun was out - not shaded by clouds or haze - and Becca's image was taken when the sun was obscured by haze or clouds. If we assume that both images were taken nearer to Lamont than Dubuque this gives us an idea of when they were taken. In Lamont it was foggy then overcast then scattered clouds from early morning through 2:15 PM then clear skies from 2:35 PM through sunset at 4:39 PM. Becca's image was taken before 2:35 PM and Whitney's was taken after 2:35 PM.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:34 am

Is it just me, or does it look like Whitney has a tear rolling down her face?  Her right eye.  I think this is after she is leaving, hence the seat belt, watery eyes and tissues behind her.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:41 am

And not sure that is sun reflecting off Beccas face vs just exterior light of the day
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:46 am

Did anyone take into consideration the height of the two ladies? I think that maybe the sun is on Becca's face is because she's shorter than Whitney.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:53 am

She is not that much shorter
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:58 am

Personally I do believe those photos indicate that Whitney arrived second. I think her limo shot is her arrival and those are anxiety tears.

That said, I think Becca's family situation created a dynamic that TPTB needed to work around. How that plays out on our tv screen remains to be seen.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:01 am

Jeepers wrote:And not sure that is sun reflecting off Beccas face vs just exterior light of the day

Her nose makes a pretty defined shadow on her cheek, so it's definitely sun IMO. If it was just daylight then it would be coming in from both sides. There's a clear difference to those shots from the earlier preview where it's cloudy. I think those were taken after she just left Dubuque though, so not sure the cloudiness in them tells us anything.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:20 am

Litta123 wrote:Personally I do believe those photos indicate that Whitney arrived second. I think her limo shot is her arrival and those are anxiety tears.

That said, I think Becca's family situation created a dynamic that TPTB needed to work around. How that plays out on our tv screen remains to be seen.

I agree, Becca's tears are sad tears and Whit's are anxiety tears. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:22 am

Oh BTW, this is a clearer screencap from the preview from yesterday that happygolucky posted in the Becca thread:

happygolucky wrote:Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 Bec1_b10

You can tell the sky is blue really.

Isn't it interesting that there are shots of Becca at two different times during the journey (or possibly on the way to Lamont and back) while Whitney's shots seem to all be from the same moment? It's like they wanted to highlight Whitney's sadness and Becca's calmness in the previous preview, and now they're showing us "sad" Becca as well. Tricky editors.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:37 am

Litta123 wrote:Personally I do believe those photos indicate that Whitney arrived second. I think her limo shot is her arrival and those are anxiety tears.

ITA with both of the bolded statements above.

I can't ever recall this type of situation from any past shows which means we have no precedent on which to base an opinion of how they will deal with it.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 75 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 66 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1