SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions Empty Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:48 pm

Fan forum for Josh starts here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by timfan Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:43 pm

I wonder if tptb would want josh as the next bachelor I would watch I am disappointed he and andi did not make it
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by aviej Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:18 pm

I as well will watch. I think they'd have like 100 women lined up to see him. But ultimately, if he's looking for true love then that's not the best place to start at. But if he's to be the bachelor we'd have to wait till summer but I doubt that'll be sufficient time for Josh to heal anyways.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:28 pm

I would love for him to be TB. We know he is sincere about finding love, getting married and starting a family. I think it would be a great season, filled with cat fighting women just how they like it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:23 am

That would be a good season. Personally, I have always enjoyed TB much more than 'Ette.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:29 am

Love my Joshy! Hope he would not do it, but if he did, I would prob big the crap out of MF for advance copies! Lol!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:41 am

RS said tonight production would absolutely approach him when the time comes for the next season, especially if the next crop of guys isn't all that impressive. As much as I would prefer him not to do it, I would love to watch a full season of him. I don't think anyone could deny his sincerity. There's a lot to him they didn't show. Just reading stories about what he did for his siblings while his parents had cancer is pretty incredible. A really solid guy.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:22 am

I've had a knot in my throat all evening long since the news broke. I ache for him. I can't imagine how MM and his close friends (who know him well) are feeling.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:20 am

I could see Josh as The Lead. He'd be a better pick than the vast number of ones that were.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:42 am

SafronSahara wrote:I've had a knot in my throat all evening long since the news broke. I ache for him. I can't imagine how MM and his close friends (who know him well) are feeling.

His family, Mom for sure, brother sister, and Dad are the most genuine family that I have no doubt they are giving him all the support and more that he needs. They are well known and well loved in their community, that tells me people look up to them as a strong family who stays together regardless of any difficult situations that may come their way.

This will be another chapter in their lives that brings them closer. He has always said family is the most important thing in his life, and I believe he meant it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:34 pm

So glad MM is there in Atlanta with him! Nothing like having your momma around when your hurting.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:49 pm

Of all the pics he has in his IG this is by far my very favourite. Siblings are special, but Mom's are on a whole different level IMO.

joshmurray11
1 month ago
#MamaMonday I love my mama more than anything!

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions 10802849_770281903053943_713908580_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

+70
officeRules
mtnlvr55
notarose
julychild
nuts2uiam