SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nba - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 13 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Please do not discuss A/K anywhere on this forum.

GA, what is A/K means?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

nba - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 13 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by nannymargie Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:28 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
sara11 wrote:According to one of Joshs IG tagged pics it appears he spent the morning at church

I think this is a big thing for Josh and something that was lacking in the relationship.  Good for him.

ITA, Josh and his family are very much into church and it appear Andi is not into that, so that could be a big factor in the breakup.IMO

Josh could have still gone to church without Andi. I go to church a lot and my husband does not come.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:28 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Here's one that's not so blurry.

_anslliee_
1 hour ago · im still shaking
JOSH MURRAY

nba - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 13 1517116_737954642956856_896793908_n

Funny Monday's suit looked a little small, but here he looks in great shape.

Andi didn't have time to sew his suit because the eyebrow thing took hours. Hugesmile

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:31 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Please do not discuss A/K anywhere on this forum.

GA, what is A/K means?

Aaron and Kacie.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  nba - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 13 1f49c

nba - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 13 8367-910 nba - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 13 I_got_13 nba - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 13 E5kqdm15 nba - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:31 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I think this is a big thing for Josh and something that was lacking in the relationship.  Good for him.

ITA, Josh and his family are very much into church and it appear Andi is not into that, so that could be a big factor in the breakup.IMO

Josh could have still gone to church without Andi.  I go to church a lot and my husband does not come.

You are completely right. I go without my hubby, but it is still nice if the one you love can and will go with you.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:35 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Josh could have still gone to church without Andi.  I go to church a lot and my husband does not come.
I wonder what in the world was the plan in his mind when they got engaged about this issue? Did they discuss religion, raising future kids, things like that? I think a lot of factors led to the breakup and this was probably one of them as well but it's just interesting to see and analyze all the little and big things that led to the demise.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:38 pm

^ According to both of them in their last magazine interview, they both agreed to raise their children in faith. Andi attended church with the Murray's and Josh while they were in Tampa.

Although, I'm not sure how Josh felt spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in Las Vegas, but at least it was a family affair with the Dorfman's there too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:39 pm

And his eyes look smiley! I'm sure he won't have any trouble finding someone new!
He is hott! and nice!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:42 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

nba - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 13 1517116_737954642956856_896793908_n

Funny Monday's suit looked a little small, but here he looks in great shape.

Andi didn't have time to sew his suit because the eyebrow thing took hours. Hugesmile  

And sadly I pay good money to have mine waxed so they don't look like that. Maybe I should stop and go with the caterpillar brow look?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:43 pm

_anslliee_
1 hour ago · im still shaking
JOSH MURRAY

Thanks Linds! I am so proud of Josh and happy to see him in church. Smiley Also a big thank you to the mods for having a separate Josh and Andi fan thread, and for doing a great job keeping the FAN threads just that. Smiley I appreciate it.

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:44 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ According to both of them in their last magazine interview, they both agreed to raise their children in faith. Andi attended church with the Murray's and Josh while they were in Tampa.

Although, I'm not sure how Josh felt spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in Las Vegas, but at least it was a family affair with the Dorfman's there too.
I saw that article, I guess I just wonder how on board he needed her to be with it, not fighting against him on the issue and actively participating and supporting it are two different things IMO. Anyway, I think his eventual wife is going to be from church and he'll do the proposal and all that as he always imagined.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:51 pm

[quote="Alanna"]
Ash2214 wrote:^ According to both of them in their last magazine interview, they both agreed to raise their children in faith. Andi attended church with the Murray's and Josh while they were in Tampa.

I saw that article, I guess I just wonder how on board he needed her to be with it, not fighting against him on the issue and actively participating and supporting it are two different things IMO. Anyway, I think his eventual wife is going to be from church and he'll do the proposal and all that as he always imagined.[/qu

I also wonder how much they discussed or even thought about how they would deal with the faith issue. Maybe more will come out in the upcoming weeks.

I agree and think he will probably meet his wife from church. Smiley This would make such a great foundation. IMHO
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

+70
officeRules
mtnlvr55
notarose
julychild
nuts2uiam