SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

advocare - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 15 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by aviej Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:48 pm

Chad Gloer ‏@chadgloer47 26m26 minutes ago

Back to the basement. Time to prepare for this expansion into Canada. Global takeover @jmurbulldog @BlakeSailors07 @JayKing038 #AdvoCare
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

advocare - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 15 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Jolena Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:54 pm

FLChica wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
nannymargie wrote:One thing I just thought about is that Andi always brings up the blonde thing like Josh always prefers blondes.  Even the interviewer said you use to like blondes and Josh says exactly.  I can see Josh getting pissed as many times as she brings it up.  Why can't she
see  that Josh loved her and was engaged to her and she is not a blonde.  I think she is wrong always bringing that up in interviews.  I think that really pissed Josh off.  I noticed a big difference in the AC interview and the one with CH after.  I think that is why Andi kept rubbing his back because she knew she had screwed  up.  IMO

Throughtout it all, Josh was the one that "took it in the chin". He has always shown composure in front of the camera's with her. There were so many digs she gave him, it irked me that he took it. Truthfully, I give him credit for sticking around this long.

We may never know what the final straw was that broke Jodi's back.  Kudos to Josh for behaving in a gentlemanly fashion towards Andi when she pushed his buttons on various issues repeatedly and publicly.

I think Josh as The Bachelor would be a ratings bonanza for ABC.  He'd probably be shirtless even more often than Sean was in his season.  The catfights for his attention would reach new levels of viciousness!  After all the staged nonsense and drama, Josh just might find his forever love and all would be right in Bach world once again.  Wishing Josh all good things in life, however he. Hooves to pursue them.

Rating Bonanza , I like that laugh out loud thumbsup ITA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:10 pm

Through the roof

2pop :girlfan

advocare - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 15 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            advocare - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 15 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

advocare - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 15 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:10 pm

aviej wrote:Chad Gloer ‏@chadgloer47 26m26 minutes ago

Back to the basement. Time to prepare for this expansion into Canada. Global takeover @jmurbulldog @BlakeSailors07 @JayKing038 #AdvoCare

I think Josh will throw himself into work and Adovcare to help get him thru this.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:13 pm

aviej wrote:Chad Gloer ‏@chadgloer47 26m26 minutes ago

This is another indication, Josh is moving forward. A decision has been made, I believe some time ago, lets get on with it . I give him credit for focusing on the positive and getting back to work full steam.

We are starting to see the real Josh!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:17 pm

But in all honesty, this is how males function in general. Men normally drown their sorrows either in work, the gym, alcohol or women or all of the above. Women are more introspective, wallow in self pity, eat ice cream and watch reruns of the Notebook kinda stuff.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:24 pm

aviej wrote:But in all honesty, this is how males function in general. Men normally drown their sorrows either in work, the gym, alcohol or women or all of the above. Women are more introspective, wallow in self pity, eat ice cream and watch reruns of the Notebook kinda stuff.

You nailed it!! Josh is deep into work, gym, even alcohol I would say, but Andi might be eating a tab of ice cream, crying while watching the Notebook, very funny, men are from Mars, women are from venus.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:39 pm

Actually, as unsympathetic as this may sound, I sort of hope Andi is somewhere hidden away crying and unconsolable. That to me would atleast indicate that she actually did love Josh and cared about their relationship and that it wasn't just about the fame.

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:48 pm

Laudergirl wrote:Actually, as unsympathetic as this may sound, I sort of hope Andi is somewhere hidden away crying and unconsolable. That to me would atleast indicate that she actually did love Josh and cared about their relationship and that it wasn't just about the fame.
And I thought I was the only person who felt that way! I would like to have some evidence that she is grieving at least a bit over the end of the relationship --
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:50 pm

aviej wrote:But in all honesty, this is how males function in general. Men normally drown their sorrows either in work, the gym, alcohol or women or all of the above. Women are more introspective, wallow in self pity, eat ice cream and watch reruns of the Notebook kinda stuff.

clapping! Wonderfully put.  It will take sometime before we see them "back to normal."  As it should be.  Smiley

Just to add.... I believe they will get there and I hope it is sooner than later. Praying

Last edited by soccermom333 on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm

bamagal wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:Actually, as unsympathetic as this may sound, I sort of hope Andi is somewhere hidden away crying and unconsolable. That to me would atleast indicate that she actually did love Josh and cared about their relationship and that it wasn't just about the fame.
And I thought I was the only person who felt that way! I would like to have some evidence that she is grieving at least a bit over the end of the relationship --

I would think that we not heard or seen anything from her is a sign.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:00 am

Well the only visible things she has done post breakup would have been to favorite Sophinette's tweet wishing the both of them well and updating her Friday Five on her website.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

+70
officeRules
mtnlvr55
notarose
julychild
nuts2uiam