SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

greattimes - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:  snipped..

I agree Sprite and GA.  Josh is very close to his family and whatever their feelings were, they stuck by him with dignity and class.  It will be interesting for me to get acquainted with Josh as a single man and how he recovers from this break-up.  The Murray tribe will certainly be cheering him on.

I don't think you're alone in that opinion. IMO there are viewers who weren't crazy about Josh simply because of his OTT love for Andi who wasn't liked in their own opinions. We have seen several times fan pics tweeting making reference to Josh as if he was the star of the show.

So you make a good point. His popularity may increase simply because some may not have followed him because of the relationship but now they'll want to find out more about who he is.

I bet he finds a new love interest within the year and is married by 2017. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

greattimes - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by aviej Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:  snipped..

I agree Sprite and GA.  Josh is very close to his family and whatever their feelings were, they stuck by him with dignity and class.  It will be interesting for me to get acquainted with Josh as a single man and how he recovers from this break-up.  The Murray tribe will certainly be cheering him on.

I don't think you're alone in that opinion. IMO there are viewers who weren't crazy about Josh simply because of his OTT love for Andi who wasn't liked in their own opinions. We have seen several times fan pics tweeting making reference to Josh as if he was the star of the show.

So you make a good point. His popularity may increase simply because some may not have followed him because of the relationship but now they'll want to find out more about who he is.

I bet he finds a new love interest within the year and is married by 2017. JMOAA

I wish that for him as well. And by 2018 a baby may be on the way.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:49 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

I think so too Kasha. It happens so often, contestants leave the show or split with the lead, and much sooner than later they are happy.

I think Josh has learned a whole lot about himself, and knows what he already has known in what he wants in a wife.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:53 pm

He is now part of the Bachelor network and will have plenty of invitations to mingle. No doubt the women will be queued up to meet him. I hope he takes his time and enjoys his freedom.

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:05 pm

MiniDiva wrote:He is now part of the Bachelor network and will have plenty of invitations to mingle.  No doubt the women will be queued up to meet him.  I hope he takes his time and enjoys his freedom.

Yeah but I just hope he doesn't go on the rebound and have one night stands. I'm sure some women don''t mind serving him, if just for that purpose alone. The pressure would be great on his side for sure.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:08 pm

One of the things we heard repeatedly during the season and sleuthing, is the lack of supposed girlfriends he had in the last five years. I think one night stands are out of the question for this guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:One of the things we heard repeatedly during the season and sleuthing, is the lack of supposed girlfriends he had in the last five years. I think one night stands are out of the question for this guy.

I am not quite so sure about that GA as he has said he had his fair share of fun in Athens. This was said while talking about past gf's. I don't think that is who he is or what he wants now though. I believe whole-heartedly he wants to settle down and start a family. I hope he gets that sooner rather than later.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:13 pm

I would think there were flings since there weren't any girlfriends.

greattimes - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:14 pm

aviej wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:He is now part of the Bachelor network and will have plenty of invitations to mingle.  No doubt the women will be queued up to meet him.  I hope he takes his time and enjoys his freedom.

Yeah but I just hope he doesn't go on the rebound and have one night stands. I'm sure some women don''t mind serving him, if just for that purpose alone. The pressure would be great on his side for sure.

My point was a social network where he can get out and mingle with friends -- that doesn't mean one night stands.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:18 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
aviej wrote:

My point was a social network where he can get out and mingle with friends -- that doesn't mean one night stands.

I'm looking forward to seeing him mingle with other bach guys!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:27 pm

I could see him and Cody being a good support for each other right now.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
I'm looking forward to seeing him mingle with other bach guys!

Yep!  Did you see the pic of Josh and the guys from earlier this week that his Mom posted on FB?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

+70
officeRules
mtnlvr55
notarose
julychild
nuts2uiam