SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fail - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Jolena Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:36 pm

Give it a few weeks and I think the girls will be lined up wanting to date him. Right now I think he will have the pick of the litter , and I hope he takes every opportunity that comes his way. As much as I loved them together.. I always believed that " what's easily lost , is not worth having". I have no doubt that he will find someone much better suited for him and I think he will find it sooner rather then later. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

fail - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by fijibeachbum Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Of all the pics he has in his IG this is by far my very favourite. Siblings are special, but Mom's are on a whole different level IMO.

joshmurray11
1 month ago
#MamaMonday I love my mama more than anything!

fail - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 4 10802849_770281903053943_713908580_n

I love this picture too! I remember thinking when he posted this that there must be trouble brewing. Because Andi is not the type to take second fiddle, even to Mama. I think he will be fine. I would love for him to be the lead, but I think he'll be better suited finding someone on his own. He sure is handsome.
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:22 pm

Josh's best bud's sister posted this:

Kali Gloer @KaliGloer · 23h 23 hours ago

Life is funny at revealing people's true colors

I think it is in reference to Andi's behavior on Monday and how Josh has discovered that she is just about a show.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:25 pm

It's surprising to me that Josh's friends are one by one making indirect but loud statements - Brian, Marcus, Jay King, Kali and Chad Gloer, but I can't help but note the silence of Andi's "mean girls".
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:29 pm

aviej wrote:It's surprising to me that Josh's friends are one by one making indirect but loud statements - Brian, Marcus, Jay King, Kali and Chad Gloer, but I can't help but note the silence of Andi's "mean girls".

What did Marcus say?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:30 pm

Rolly wrote:
aviej wrote:It's surprising to me that Josh's friends are one by one making indirect but loud statements - Brian, Marcus, Jay King, Kali and Chad Gloer, but I can't help but note the silence of Andi's "mean girls".

What did Marcus say?
"through thick and thin" quite simple but very effective and telling.

Last edited by aviej on Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:31 pm

Marcus Grodd @marcusgrodd · 2h 2 hours ago
Through thick and thin

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:43 pm

bamagal wrote:
Rolly wrote:

What did Marcus say?

The silence of Andi's "mean girls" is rather uncharacteristic --
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:56 pm

Kelly IG'd her engagement invitations arrived.

I'm sure Josh is receiving a lot of support off SM, and IMO that's the way it should be. It's nice for those who follow them to see who's posting what though. I like the one liners like Marcus posted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:01 pm

^ Me too. I remember seeing a picture from a handler of Josh and Marcus and Marcus left a comment calling Josh his brother and referenced Josh being there for him throughout the whole thing. I love Marcus' post.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:40 pm

Ash where is that pic from the handler?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:41 pm

Well I wonder, If Andi's the one that initiated the breakup, which is what I believe happened, why would Kelly or Nikki have any problems with Josh? I can definitely see them tweeting snarky comments about rude fans, but I would hope not about Josh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

+70
officeRules
mtnlvr55
notarose
julychild
nuts2uiam