SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 48 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by atem Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:03 pm

He's looking great! I hope he's the next Bachelor (if they had a brain cell)! Hee. Yeah, I really think would watch his season.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

mcm - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 48 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by nd4reality Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:37 pm

Now that would be really expecting too much. A lead that is neither snooze worthy (present male lead) nor fake (last female lead).

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mag pie Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:46 pm

Is it true andi is doing an interview with Chris h. That's gonna air soon? Sure hope it's classy & not mean spirited

mag pie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:48 pm

Well so says Reality Steve....we'd have to wait and see with everything else I would imagine.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:53 pm

Josh has been very quiet on SM these past few days. I wonder if it is deliberate in light of this development of Andi's interview?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:59 pm

aviej wrote:Josh has been very quiet on SM these past few days. I wonder if it is deliberate in light of this development of Andi's interview?

He is often quiet during the week, but that was my thought too. She has been pretty quiet as well though with the exception of live tweeting the Bachelor Monday night. I just wonder if now that they are both back in ATL at the same time if they have spoken or texted each other, especially in regards to her having done this interview. Aaron's living in Buckhead now too, her stomping grounds, so there is a chance they have run into each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:04 pm

Hmm, I don't know. How big is Atlanta? But yeah, they may bump into each other. I believe they would have been shopping at the same supermarket, eating at the same restaurants etc. It's gonna be tough being in the same city. It's probably easier to get over a breakup when you don't have the constant chance of running into your ex all the time. I'm really curious now too as to where Andi is living. We haven't had any clues on that. I hope CH asks her as well about her way forward, what she intends to do - whether stay in Atlanta or move, career etc.

On another note, if I remember correctly, Josh tweeted on last week's episode of the Bachelorette, not this week's...unless I missed some tweets in between.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:14 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
aviej wrote:Josh has been very quiet on SM these past few days. I wonder if it is deliberate in light of this development of Andi's interview?

He is often quiet during the week, but that was my thought too. She has been pretty quiet as well though with the exception of live tweeting the Bachelor Monday night. I just wonder if now that they are both back in ATL at the same time if they have spoken or texted each other, especially in regards to her having done this interview. Aaron's living in Buckhead now too, her stomping grounds, so there is a chance they have run into each other.

How do you know Aaron is living in Buckhead? I thought he was in Athens near the college since he does football related things in off season.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:31 pm

Please do not discuss anything other than the topic title.

This is Josh's Fan thread, not Josh and Andi.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:20 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:

How do you know Aaron is living in Buckhead?  I thought he was in Athens near the college since he does football related things in off season.

Several of Aaron's tweets hae indicated he is living in or near Buckhead. he's asked for suggestions for chinese take-out restaurants and yoga places. He and Josh appeared to be together a lot lately which would make sense with him being in Buckhead and Josh in Brookhaven as they are less than 10 minutes apart.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:25 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:

How do you know Aaron is living in Buckhead?  I thought he was in Athens near the college since he does football related things in off season.

Several of Aaron's tweets hae indicated he is living in or near Buckhead. he's asked for suggestions for chinese take-out restaurants and yoga places. He and Josh appeared to be together a lot lately which would make sense with him being in Buckhead and Josh in Brookhaven as they are less than 10 minutes apart.  

Ok thanks, I hadn't seen those tweets. Now it makes me wonder where is Andi living.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:46 pm

I would love to hear Josh  interviewed.  It would be so interesting to hear his perspective on his time on the bachelorette, in addition to his life after the show.  The high points and the low points.  I wonder if he will ever give an interview?  He appears to want to be an inspiring person.   However, I also respect that he has a  private life too and does not owe this to the public.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

+70
officeRules
mtnlvr55
notarose
julychild
nuts2uiam