SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nba - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 52 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by aviej Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:41 am

I missed that too. The only tweet he made since the interview (except for Advocare stuff) relates to God's plan. No mention of thanking God's supporters. Can you post that tweet in the forum please, thanks.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

nba - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 52 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by IrishGal Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:48 am

I thought it was Andi  that thanked her supporters?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:50 am

FLChica wrote:^^  His silence after Meandi's performance and subsequent tweet thanking her supporters spoke volumes.

For those who think they missed a tweet, I believe FLChica is saying his silence after Andi's performance, and after Andi's tweet thanking her supporters, spoke volumes. CMIIW

A reminder this is Josh's fan thread, please keep it on track. There are those who do not care for Andi and don't want to read about her in his fan thread.

Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:14 am

Embarressed! Sorry for the confusion; I edited my previous post.  Thank you GA for clarifying!  

It seems to me that Josh is moving forward and in a positive fashion.  I don't follow Josh on twitter, but his tweets as posted here relate to his faith or his business pursuits.  Good for him!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:34 pm

Josh seems to wear his heart on his sleeve, but privately. Andi, possibly by obligation, had to do the interview. But she can't be forced to take to sm. I think we heard and saw one of the dividing points. I think Josh is conducting his life as he has always wanted to and Andi as she ahs always wished to and therin I believe is a big difference. Josh is obviously hurting but not for all the world to see. JMO.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:39 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:  Josh seems to wear his heart on his sleeve, but privately.  Andi, possibly by obligation, had to do the interview.  But she can't be forced to take to sm. I think we heard and saw one of the dividing points. I think Josh is conducting his life as he has always wanted to and Andi as she ahs always wished to and therin I believe is a big difference. Josh is obviously hurting but not for all the world to see. JMO.

I agree, men tend hide and bury their true feelings where women show how they are feeling more.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:45 pm

Not so sure this is a man vs. woman issue, as much as it is Josh is not one to share his private feelings on a private issue on SM. He basically said all that needs to be said, imo, when he said sometimes things don't go the way you planned (hoped) but he reminds himself it's all part of God's plan.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:57 pm

nannymargie wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:  Josh seems to wear his heart on his sleeve, but privately.  Andi, possibly by obligation, had to do the interview.  But she can't be forced to take to sm. I think we heard and saw one of the dividing points. I think Josh is conducting his life as he has always wanted to and Andi as she ahs always wished to and therin I believe is a big difference. Josh is obviously hurting but not for all the world to see. JMO.

I agree, men tend hide and bury their true feelings where women show how they are feeling more.

Exactly!! And no it doesn't always apply to all men and all women, but it definitley seems to fit Josh's personality to keep his feelings inside. By no means does that mean he is necessarily hurting any less than Andi though. He appears to be moving on and happy, but that's in the pictures we see of him out with his family and friends and at Advocare events. I think he genuinely loves to be around people and to help people and so we see his happiness in those moments. But in his private moments it could be a very different story.

In the interview, It was stated that they were BOTH very emotional right now with a lot of hurt and sadness between them, which is why they aren't really speaking. If Josh was truly over this relationship, I think he would feel more indifference. I don't think the fact that he has been quiet in his SM means he's indifferent in this case, just private.

Back to top Go down

nba - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 52 Empty deleted post

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:17 pm

Deleted post.
Pictures did not show up. Will try later.

Last edited by Laudergirl on Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pictures didn't show up.)

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:23 pm

Just my opinion but most men I know stay in touch with exes if they still think their is a chance of something. If they are not interested in being with that person again the don't bother to stay in contact.

To me Josh is making his position of being done with Andi and the relationship perfectly clear. Good for him. I hope he finds his true happiness.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:27 pm

We all interpret what we read, hear or see differently.  The Josh I saw on the Bachelorette in no way hid or buried his feelings - quite the opposite!  I remember reading post after post commenting on his impetuous behavior, explosive temper, no "poker face", talking so fast to share his feelings, etc.  The same things were mentioned after the season aired regarding statements he made in interviews and on SM.  So, which is it?  Is Josh only open & honest when we like his message and hiding his feelings when we don't like his message?

I'm willing to take what Josh has said publicly at face value.  He's working, having fun with his family and leaning on his faith to continue moving forward.  This is the same Josh that existed prior to being on reality tv.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:30 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Just my opinion but most men I know stay in touch with exes if they still think their is a chance of something. If they are not interested in being with that person again the don't bother to stay in contact.

To me Josh is making his position of being done with Andi and the relationship perfectly clear. Good for him. I hope he finds his true happiness.

Well we will have to agree to disagree because the ones that I know of did not stay in touch with thier ex's but did get back together. I am one example of an ex not staying in touch because he was weighing what he really wanted and his feelings. Then when he knew we got back together.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

+70
officeRules
mtnlvr55
notarose
julychild
nuts2uiam