SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nba - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 62 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by mamahamme Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:14 pm

Maybe with Brooke serene butler. He started following her a while back and now she started following him recently

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

nba - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 62 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:18 pm

^ That's a possibility. I guess we'll have to wait and see Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:52 pm

She is one of the first ones he followed after the break up. I remember checking to see if he followed Tenley when there was discussion about Tenley being a good match for him. She is right next to Brooke, who at the time I noticed as well because she is blonde. re joke about blondes.

ETA: She's an actress??

Brooke

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:17 pm

I'm just curious how he was invited to this event.  It's not the Grammy's, but it's still a fairly big deal considering it's airing on NBC prime time Sunday. Can one buy tickets for something like this?  Or is it invite only, I wonder.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:27 pm

Laudergirl wrote:I'm just curious how he was invited to this event.  It's not the Grammy's, but it's still a fairly big deal considering it's airing on NBC prime time Sunday. Can one buy tickets for something like this?  Or is it invite only, I wonder.

A lot of ex contestants attend the awards. You'll probably see Graham, Kiptyn, Zack and co. there, too. Michael Stagliano and Graham handles a lot of that stuff, and they all mostly connect through that private Facebook account.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Ok Thanks. That makes sense. Sounds like Josh iis planning to see Marcus too based on their tweets.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:36 pm

Arie and I think also Jef attended after Em's season. Possibly TPTB have dibs on tickets. It's good for cross promotion and also a fun perk for former contestants.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:09 pm

Well, he hasn't left for LA yet.

Josh Allan MurrayVerified account
‏@jmurbulldog
Time for some Athens fun with the fam for the my little sisters sorority function, I love that town! #AthensGA

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:33 pm

Laudergirl wrote:Well, he hasn't left for LA yet.

Josh Allan MurrayVerified account
‏@jmurbulldog
Time for some Athens fun with the fam for the my little sisters sorority function, I love that town! #AthensGA

Isn't that Iheart thing tomorrow night?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:47 pm

nannymargie wrote:...Isn't that Iheart thing tomorrow night?
Yes it goes live at 8 PM ET

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:44 am

From MM's FB Page. The Murray Family at Stephanie's Sorority Event:

nba - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 62 13206_10

nba - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 62 11096610

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:37 pm

Gotta PINKHEART the Murrays.  What a supportive family :Nod:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

+70
officeRules
mtnlvr55
notarose
julychild
nuts2uiam