SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by edenpol Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:36 am

Andi posted a Friday Five. A regular Friday Five. I'm confused. I thought she would write something in her blog about their break up, although I'm not sure I want to see it.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:52 am

I doubt of she will address their break up on her site...That's the reason for the statement they released......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:40 am

luvlady345 wrote:I doubt of she will address their break up on her site...That's the reason for the statement they released......
Yeah, but she acted normal. I don't know what I want anymore.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:56 am

But what else can she do? Life goes on...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:58 am

I don't know, seems weird to me. They were engaged for about 8 months. They both called each other the love of their life, it is not something that just fades away.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:12 am

edenpol wrote:I don't know, seems weird to me. They were engaged for about 8 months. They both called each other the love of their life, it is not something that just fades away.

I honestly think, it will take time for both of them to really get over this, but Josh was out last night so you gotta do what you gotta do.. This is not like other bachelor couples who broke up... They live in the same city within miles of each other the are 99% sure to see each other... I don't know if it will make it better or worse but this break up is quite different than the others, time will tell..

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:22 am

luvlady345 wrote:
edenpol wrote:I don't know, seems weird to me. They were engaged for about 8 months. They both called each other the love of their life, it is not something that just fades away.

I honestly think, it will take time for both of them to really get over this, but Josh was out last night so you gotta do what you gotta do.. This is not like other bachelor couples who broke up...  They live in the same city within miles of each other the are 99% sure to see each other...  I don't know if it will make it better or worse but this break up is quite different than the others, time will tell..
I agree it will take time for both of them.  BUT none of us know how long there has been an "issue" - when there are problems within a relationship, the grieving period sometimes occurs while the relationship is dying.  IMO
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:26 am

bamagal wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:

I honestly think, it will take time for both of them to really get over this, but Josh was out last night so you gotta do what you gotta do.. This is not like other bachelor couples who broke up...  They live in the same city within miles of each other the are 99% sure to see each other...  I don't know if it will make it better or worse but this break up is quite different than the others, time will tell..
I agree it will take time for both of them.  BUT none of us know how long there has been an "issue" - when there are problems within a relationship, the grieving period sometimes occurs while the relationship is dying.  IMO

Oh, 100% agree none of us know how long or what the issues where...

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:08 pm

It's going to be difficult for her to be normal after the 1 1/2 yrs she's had. She's probably trying to figure it herself. Sometimes when you do something that's familiar and normal, it helps to carry on. Perhaps she wanted to update her blog like she normally does on Friday. If she didn't, I think that would lead to further speculation. Where is she, why didn't she update her blog, etc.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:17 pm

Poor girl! I'm not even an Andi fan but I do feel for her. The fact that she still has future Mrs. Murray on her profile- Maybe, she is hopeful for a reconciliation no idea . If what they had on the show and after was real, then reconciliation is possible. I know pple hated them here but even Jef and Emily tried to reconcile twice and more people weren't sold on their relationship being real. I see this two trying again if their egos don't get in the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:18 pm

I still think they love each other and all the traveling took a toll on them. They were always packing unpacking flying somewhere doing the event and then flying back the next day. You can't work on a relationship in the air. When you're jet lagged and tired that has to cause friction in a relationship. Maybe time apart will give them time to reevaluate what's important. I also think Andi got tired of pictures with all the fans because it showed in her smile. Josh was always gracious about it. Time will tell if they will get a second chance or not, it's in God's hands.

I really do believe they are both hurting right now. Josh was out but it was an Advocare function and he had to be there. I can only imagine how hard that was for him after the breakup the day before.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:20 pm

nannymargie wrote:

I still think they love each other and all the traveling took a toll on them.  They were always packing unpacking flying somewhere doing the event and then flying back the next day.  You can't work on a relationship in the air.  When you're jet lagged and tired that has to cause friction in a relationship.  Maybe time apart will give them time to reevaluate what's important. I also think Andi got tired of pictures with all the fans because it showed in her smile.  Josh was always gracious about it.  Time will tell if they will get a second chance or not, it's in God's hands.

I really do believe they are both hurting right now.  Josh was out but it was an Advocare function and he had to be there.  I can only imagine how hard that was for him after the breakup the day before.
I always love to read what you write, because I agree! And I hope that this time apart will help them, and I hope that Andi is still thinking aboutthe possibility of getting back together with Josh, and I don't want her to change her IG bio.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win