SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by edenpol Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:37 pm

Diana wrote:
edenpol wrote:Diana, I love you here, all of your comments are so great and supportive! :cutesmile!:
Aww. Thank you. I just feel bad for her because she is getting so much hate and I think she's a great girl.
You're welcome! I agree, I think she's amazing and she doesn't deserve all the hate she is getting. cloud nine
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:30 pm

Jolena wrote:I doubt very much that she'll speak about the breakup . Might her fashion line . We'll see.

I really hope the break up is not discussed but I am afraid it will come up beings it just happened. I hope she stops and thinks before speaking so she doesn't say something she may regret later.

I really wish she wouldn't do any interviews right now.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 21 Empty sincere thoughts

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:51 pm

Checked her IG and saw she deleted former Mrs. Murray so it look's very over.
Your right there has been a lot of hate towards her and less towards Josh. Some support as well. Andi dated 25 guys + 1 with Juan Pablo so that's 26 publicly.
Fortunately, things for Josh are easier on SM, he was on the bachelorette not the bachelor and only dated Andi publicly. So there's just less to talk about.

Andi opened the key to her love life, on the shows and this is what stems from that choice. It was brave but I don't know if wise. I can empathize with her though. I just think that if my love life was edited for drama on national TV and gossiped about over the media, that would be difficult. I was pretty tame in college and afterwards, some girls were way more wild but even so, when you're dating all kinds of things happen, fights happen. Some people would say I made the right call on a break up, others would say I was a total Betch etc. People have different perspectives. I think of my brother's love life, sister's, yep there's a lot to gossip about. Our experiences though give life its richness and depth. Unfortunately though SM and media only looks at things on the surface.

I think it's best for her to let things settle down on SM. She needs a clear mind and strength to focus on what really matters. She has a career, family, friends and she narrates her life story and needs to decide her future path.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:53 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Jolena wrote:I doubt very much that she'll speak about the breakup . Might her fashion line . We'll see.

I really hope the break up is not discussed but I am afraid it will come up beings it just happened.  I hope she stops and thinks before speaking so she doesn't say something she may regret later.

I wish so to but it's possibe that this was already scheduled and Andi dosent want to cancel or disappoint . no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:56 pm

Jolena wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I really hope the break up is not discussed but I am afraid it will come up beings it just happened.  I hope she stops and thinks before speaking so she doesn't say something she may regret later.

I wish so to but it's possibe that this was already scheduled and Andi dosent want to cancel or disappoint . no idea

That is true, she did one last week at the Fab'rik Conference so that must also have been scheduled ahead of time.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:08 pm

sara11 wrote:Here is a live stream to that channel

http://www.newsowns.com/2013/09/get-latest-views-and-news-from-hln-live-stream/

Thank you so much Sara11
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:10 pm

nannymargie wrote:

Since HLN (an entity of CNN) teased it as her first interview since the breakup, I imagine they will probably discuss it.  And, no info on this, just a thought that I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Andi is pitching to become a host on their network which is launching The Daily Share and has just built a new studio in Atlanta.  She could do really well at this, I think.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:14 pm

I believe her bachelors degree is in communication. Then she went on to be a lawyer. I think I read that in her bio so she might be qualified I would love it. Thumbs up for andi if that's in the plan

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:21 pm

Diana wrote:
edenpol wrote:Diana, I love you here, all of your comments are so great and supportive! :cutesmile!:
Aww. Thank you. I just feel bad for her because she is getting so much hate and I think she's a great girl.

Josh has gotten less hate comments I think because he does have a great personality and I think some people have looked at Andi as she is sometimes and never wanted or cared to peel some of the layers of Andi's personality. If they did they would have found many of the same qualities that Josh has. And IMO if people weren't taking sides and thinking logically they would agree that it most always takes two people to cause a breakup and that they are both partly to blame not just Andi.

And I'm not saying that there are absolutely deal breakers that one can do but very rarely.

Just My Opinion.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:29 pm

mamahamme wrote:I believe her bachelors degree is in communication. Then she went on to be a lawyer. I think I read that in her bio so she might be qualified  I would love it. Thumbs up for andi if that's in the plan

I would love to see her do something like this. I think she would shine at something like that. She is very well spoken and has all the qualifications she needs to do this.

Take away all the drama of Andi's season and just look at the way she handled that season as far as talking to the guys I thought she did a great job. Some other bachelorettes I never did finish out the season because I thought it was very boring. But if you take out the fact that we loved Josh on there and again, all the drama I think she kept it very interesting.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:49 pm

Yes, I think Andi in public relations suits her and I think she has more promise in that than in fashion. But no reason why she can't try any and everything till she finds her niche, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:27 pm

What kind of format is this Daily Share? A morning type show like GMA, Kathy and Hoda, or The View? Even though she does have her communications degree and I think she could be good at this, If she goes that route I fear that it would confirm many peoples opinions that she went on the Bachelorette for TV fame and not for love.

But she should do what makes her happy regardless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win