SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by bamagal Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:42 pm

sara11 wrote:Here is a live stream to that channel

http://www.newsowns.com/2013/09/get-latest-views-and-news-from-hln-live-stream/

I will be at work, so no livestream for me! Hopefully someone will post a recap on here!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by mamahamme Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:50 pm

Well maybe she's going full circle. That's what she went for(communication)As for what everyone would say they are already saying it doesn't make any difference. She can't seem to do anything right no matter what she does according to the public. I hope she rocks this if this where it's going. There's a saying "I am woman who me roar" well I'm all in for that. You go girl!

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:10 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:
sara11 wrote:Here is a live stream to that channel

http://www.newsowns.com/2013/09/get-latest-views-and-news-from-hln-live-stream/

Thank you so much Sara11

Thanks Sara. I will be at work too so we are counting on the rest of you who could watch to give us an update!

I think Andi will be asked about the breakup and I have no doubt she will be very respectful towards Josh. Hopefully the hosts won't dwell on it too much. I am sure Andi will not say anything we have not already heard.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:48 am

Laudergirl wrote:What kind of format is this Daily Share? A morning type show like GMA, Kathy and Hoda, or The View? Even though she does have her communications degree and I think she could be good at this, If she goes that route I fear that it would confirm many peoples opinions that she went on the Bachelorette for TV fame and not for love.

But she should do what makes her happy regardless.

Laudergirl,

Right now I see Andi as a lost girl just trying to find her niche. For right now I don't believe she wants to get back into law. She may be open to that someday but right now I think she's trying to find what she can be happy doing. I think she enjoyed the fashion thing but got so much flack over the tee shirt I don't know if she wants to go through that again. She does however have the rest of the line that she designed which comes out in February from Southward Apparel.

I think she said in an interview that she can do the career, do the wife and do the children in an interview. If she didn't go on the show to find love, I believe she definitely found love. I really hope she takes this time to see where her priorities lie. Sometimes with reflection you see where mistakes were made. Hopefully, they both will reflect on this. JMO
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:14 am

What is so ironic to me is that Andi is floundering career wise whereas Josh seems to be riding the wave to success at least in terms of Advocare - he has the fastest growing team in the country. Not to mention, this success with Advocare, IMO never would have been so great had it not been for his association with Andi and the popularity it brought him. As to whether this new business venture is enough to make a career, we'll see.

I do think that Andi found love as well and I do think she can balance the wife, career and children. I think once she has a clear sense of who she is and what she wants out of life, there's no stopping her. She's incredibly driven and smart and I think once committed to something she gives it 100%. Josh also I believe will do well with what he commits to. It's a pity they couldn't commit to each other for the long haul but I do hope that this time apart, this quiet time away from the buzz of Hollywood would allow them to do some soul searching. I really hope they both find what they are looking for.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:40 am

It will be 7pm my time when it starts so I will watch and post a recap Smiley

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:44 am

sara11 wrote:HLN ‏@HLNTV  23m23 minutes ago
In her 1st interview since the break–up, @BacheloretteABC's Andi Dorfman will be LIVE on @TheDailyShare Tues @ 12pET! 

Sara, thanks for the heads up - my DVR is set - it's on HLN TV channel - was easy to find on my program guide Smiley

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:30 am

pikake wrote:
sara11 wrote:HLN ‏@HLNTV  23m23 minutes ago
In her 1st interview since the break–up, @BacheloretteABC's Andi Dorfman will be LIVE on @TheDailyShare Tues @ 12pET! 

Sara, thanks for the heads up - my DVR is set - it's on HLN TV channel - was easy to find on my program guide Smiley

Thanks to all who will recap it but is there a chance we can see it online?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:14 pm

Question , I have HLN Morning Express TV channel , That I'm recording ,its 7:12 am California time ,
Is this the one that Andi will be on . ?
And has it been on already ? thank you /

loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 22 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 22 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 22 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:34 pm

Did anyone tweet questions?

‏@TheDailyShare
EXCLUSIVE: @BacheloretteABC's Andi Dorfman joins us LIVE tomorrow at 12pET in her first interview since the break-up. Any Qs? #TheBachelor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:12 pm

Nothing with Andi yet. Not even a mention she is coming up later in the broadcast. Hmmm....

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:18 pm

Yes I found it weird that they didn't mention her too. How long does the show last?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win