SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10

Post by mamahamme Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:08 am

Andi needs to slop deleting the pictures of her and josh. To me this is a not thinking reaction just in the moment. I still can't figure out why mm wasn't already there before this hit the news. It seems she was shocked because her post made it sound a last minute thing. Also I noticed when andi was in Mexico the. Victoria secret show was on and josh added the number one model to his list I thought that was odd because it happened on dec 6. Also when on mexico one of Taylor's friend said next time invite me and taylor it was a last minute thing

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10

Post by nannymargie Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:08 am

aviej wrote:Where did that quote come from and who said it?

I saw someone put that on Nikki's IG picture that she posted.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:10 am

mamahamme wrote:Andi needs to slop deleting the pictures of her and josh. To me this is a not thinking reaction just in the moment.  I still can't figure out why mm wasn't already there before this hit the news. It seems she was shocked because her post made it sound a last minute thing.  Also I noticed when andi was in Mexico the. Victoria secret show was on and josh added the number one model to his list I thought that was odd because it happened on dec 6. Also when on mexico one of Taylor's friend said next time invite me and taylor it was a last minute thing

If it was a last minute thing then they obviously felt they needed time away from each other.. sad

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:13 am

I hope Andi is not over thinking things again and not following her heart. Because we know Josh has her heart.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:16 am

Guys this was posted in another thread but I want to get the fans' thoughts. Kelly tweeted: She almost loves him. And she had a pic of a black and a white dog facing each other. Some people think she was speaking about Andi almost loving Josh. Do you guys buy that?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:17 am

mamahamme wrote:Andi needs to slop deleting the pictures of her and josh. To me this is a not thinking reaction just in the moment.  I still can't figure out why mm wasn't already there before this hit the news. It seems she was shocked because her post made it sound a last minute thing.  Also I noticed when andi was in Mexico the. Victoria secret show was on and josh added the number one model to his list I thought that was odd because it happened on dec 6. Also when on mexico one of Taylor's friend said next time invite me and taylor it was a last minute thing

Which pictures is she deleting? There is so many that I cannot remember which ones she is deleting.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:19 am

I must have another if of andi and jos. I just went to my oh and I still see most of the pictures.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:21 am

I meant Instagram and josh. Oops

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:22 am

edenpol wrote:I may or may not just saved my favorite photos of them on my computer.. I may.
I just have this feeling they will delete it and I'm not ready for it.

I screenshotted both of their instagram pages and i saved my favorite pics too, just in case they delete them. I really can't handle their breakup sad
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:23 am

aviej wrote:Guys this was posted in another thread but I want to get the fans' thoughts. Kelly tweeted: She almost loves him. And she had a pic of a black and a white dog facing each other. Some people think she was speaking about Andi almost loving Josh. Do you guys buy that?

NO, Kelly got a new dog and her other dog Molly is just getting use to the new dog.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:23 am

AnandaMarie wrote:
edenpol wrote:I may or may not just saved my favorite photos of them on my computer.. I may.
I just have this feeling they will delete it and I'm not ready for it.

I screenshotted both of their instagram pages and i saved my favorite pics too, just in case they delete them. I really can't handle their breakup sad

I wish I knew how to do that.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:24 am

nannymargie wrote:
aviej wrote:I think faith could be a factor here as well not that she was Jewish or that he was Catholic, but that he had a higher sense of spirituality and he trusted and had faith that God would work things out. I think he has a stronger sense of commitment, especially given that he's older and everything. Andi is young and still wants to explore all that life has to offer.

I think he wanted to get married and start a family right away and Andi always wanted to wait on the family part.

I also think that they had different plans on when to start a family and I think it could be a factor in their breakup. However, I might be wrong, but I dont think that it's too serious to prevent them from getting back together.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10

+27
bamagal
emilymelfan
Valentinebaby
Jolena
Kashathediva
california90
edenpol
Luvvy
rosesrREd
Iam4UGA
KB_Mom