SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

Post by aviej Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:49 pm

Wow! Married in 2016? well I hope December 2016! I must say that I have been a Josh fan from day 1 and have become an Andi fan by virtue of her relationship with him. So although she's not my most favorite person, especially right now, I must admire her restraint in posting anything on Twitter. Since the break up all she has done was favorited Sophienette's tweet pledging support to them both. That must be frustrating, especially for her - and by extension her friends, to not say anything on SM. But i do believe that Kelly grew to like/love Josh as well as is evidenced by all the events where the two best buds and their significant others were present. I would love to her her take on it. It's funny though, that Andi's friends seem ready to settle down - Kelly with marriage and Nikki being with someone who's not in it for the fame, and Andi seems to be heading in another direction ...weird.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

Post by sara11 Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:59 pm

aviej wrote:Wow! Married in 2016? well I hope December 2016! I must say that I have been a Josh fan from day 1 and have become an Andi fan by virtue of her relationship with him. So although she's not my most favorite person, especially right now, I must admire her restraint in posting anything on Twitter. Since the break up all she has done was favorited Sophienette's tweet pledging support to them both. That must be frustrating, especially for her  - and by extension her friends, to not say anything on SM. But i do believe that Kelly grew to like/love Josh as well as is evidenced by all the events where the two best buds and their significant others were present. I would love to her her take on it. It's funny though, that Andi's friends seem ready to settle down - Kelly with marriage and Nikki being with someone who's not in it for the fame, and Andi seems to be heading in another direction ...weird.

Is Nikki in a relationship??

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:02 pm

nannymargie wrote:I have to feel sorry Andi because it's going to be a case of always a bridesmaid and never a bride.  She served in a wedding last year and more than likely will be in  Kelly's  Not sure if she served in any others in the past years.

Kelly's wedding planning and parties will have to be hard on her because she was engaged before Kelly and was suppose to be married this spring.
Andi is only 27 years old and of course she will be a bride one day when she meets the right person. There is going to be a man and a ring and a wedding, just different man, ring, and wedding. If there was anything there worth saving, it wouldn't have lasted 8 months and only 6 months post-show.

I think ultimately there were a ton of issues, probably little ones, that made the relationship unsalvageable. I noticed Andi never responded to any of Josh's Advo fans, including that woman Hayley he got tickets to bring to the premiere and I doubt she supported that gigantic bracelet he wore to promote it. Maybe that was the death blow in the relationship. No doubt in my mind that Andi couldn't have been too happy with Josh's big plans to make her his Advo Queen in the empire with his friend's family. I saw that he started following a bunch of people who advise on penny stocks the other day too, which is another eyebrow raiser imo. He's a great guy but these career aspirations couldn't have been anything Andi was excited about. There is no relationship without mutual respect and I wonder if she probably stopped viewing him as she did on the show, best man in the whole wide world, in part with these things. When her admiration of him started to dwindle, he probably stopped doting on her as much as evidenced by his sm, and their other problems got magnified imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:07 pm

As I've posted before, given their strong personalities, abilities, drive, it is my belief that when each one finds him/herself professionally (they are basically adrift en route to something more lasting, each in their own way at this point) s/he will be in a far better position to choose a mate. I take them at their word that they have spent hours and hours and months and months living on top of each other ... basically inseparable ... and they can see that it's not a match.

They know better than their fans for heaven's sakes whether they had the ingredients for a successful marriage.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:20 pm

aviej wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Don't cry eden!!  I think she was just trying to lighten the load.  Take your time and grieve the way you want.  Smiley

I feel really sad. This is the first Bach break up that is personally affected me. My heart really aches.
You and me both. :bigsigh:

And me. It still makes me cry sad I do hope they get back together.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:21 pm

aviej wrote:Well I for one sure hopes that she goes to the wedding thinking, damn what did I just give up and run back to Josh and he swoops her up...sigh such a dream. But I do know that it's going to be hard for Josh to to go to his bro's wedding - Marcus. I wouldn't doubt that he'd be a groomsman too so that's double hurt.

Yes yes yes. I hope she realizes what she lost and goes running back to Josh.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:54 pm

aviej wrote:Wow! Married in 2016? well I hope December 2016! I must say that I have been a Josh fan from day 1 and have become an Andi fan by virtue of her relationship with him. So although she's not my most favorite person, especially right now, I must admire her restraint in posting anything on Twitter. Since the break up all she has done was favorited Sophienette's tweet pledging support to them both. That must be frustrating, especially for her  - and by extension her friends, to not say anything on SM. But i do believe that Kelly grew to like/love Josh as well as is evidenced by all the events where the two best buds and their significant others were present. I would love to her her take on it. It's funny though, that Andi's friends seem ready to settle down - Kelly with marriage and Nikki being with someone who's not in it for the fame, and Andi seems to be heading in another direction ...weird.

Emily was the bachelorette in 2012 and married on June 7, 2014. So nope to me either one of them being married in 2016 to each other or someone else would not be a big deal to me at all.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:56 pm

aviej wrote:This is bizarre...

Mohegan Sun ‏@MoheganSun 3h3 hours ago

See @BacheloretteABC stars @andidorfman and Josh Murray (@jmurbulldog) in a live Q&A and signing on 1/16! http://bit.ly/1zNakz1

This is not bizarre.
I actually called and spoke to someone affiliated with this at Mohegan Sun yesterday.
Until someone from the JODI camp (their PR agent if one still exists or a rep of the couple or the couple) calls to cancel, Mohegan Sun can not remove it from their site.
This not a ticketed event. The event was to be held in the mall area. So anyone could or could not show up.  The worst thing that could happen is people show up to see them and they aren't there.
Being that it took me 3 different people at Mohegan Sun to finally reach someone who knew who the couple even was and that they had broken up and that they were indeed scheduled for an event next Friday, I came away feeling they were not very concerned.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:08 pm

This is my romance story book ending I know there in no chance in hell that it will happen but nothing wrong with dreaming.

We know that Josh and Andi have broken their engagement and it's the end of the world to all their fans. But we know the chemistry and love they had was strong and that doesn't disappear even though there are problems and no longer together.

This is what Andi said in her Jezeble article"

If it all went away, and I have Josh out of all of it, that’s all I wanted. Everything else is icing on the cake.

So my happy ending to the story is that in the next 2-3 months all the fame and limelight will have disappeared and she is back to being just an ordinary girl. Andi then realizes that the only thing she wanted all along was Josh and made mistakes and lost him. At a social gathering they meet up again and all those feelings they had slaps them in the face. They realize that the chemistry and love is still there and start dating again and taking things slow like in a normal relationship. Within a year they are engaged again and married not to long after.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. cantstopl cantstopl

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:11 pm

clapping! Praying thumbsup High clap :Woah-hoo:

That's my storybook ending too.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:14 pm

Alanna wrote:
nannymargie wrote:I have to feel sorry Andi because it's going to be a case of always a bridesmaid and never a bride.  She served in a wedding last year and more than likely will be in  Kelly's  Not sure if she served in any others in the past years.

Kelly's wedding planning and parties will have to be hard on her because she was engaged before Kelly and was suppose to be married this spring.
Andi is only 27 years old and of course she will be a bride one day when she meets the right person. There is going to be a man and a ring and a wedding, just different man, ring, and wedding. If there was anything there worth saving, it wouldn't have lasted 8 months and only 6 months post-show.

I think ultimately there were a ton of issues, probably little ones, that made the relationship unsalvageable. I noticed Andi never responded to any of Josh's Advo fans, including that woman Hayley he got tickets to bring to the premiere and I doubt she supported that gigantic bracelet he wore to promote it. Maybe that was the death blow in the relationship. No doubt in my mind that Andi couldn't have been too happy with Josh's big plans to make her his Advo Queen in the empire with his friend's family. I saw that he started following a bunch of people who advise on penny stocks the other day too, which is another eyebrow raiser imo. He's a great guy but these career aspirations couldn't have been anything Andi was excited about. There is no relationship without mutual respect and I wonder if she probably stopped viewing him as she did on the show, best man in the whole wide world, in part with these things. When her admiration of him started to dwindle, he probably stopped doting on her as much as evidenced by his sm, and their other problems got magnified imo.

Alanna, no offense but I disagree with you 100%. I think their relationship is 100% worth trying to save. I truly believe that they loved each other and if they sort out their priorities, they can make it work. I hope it's never a different man, ring or wedding. I truly hope that they get back together because I think their love is once in a lifetime.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:25 pm

Being a fan of the couple includes respecting their decision as to what they think is best for them vs what we think is best for them.
Since the couple and at least one parental unit has chosen to publicly say this breakup was well thought out and currently the best for them, I have to defer to them as knowing what is best.
What they want at this time is to hopefully remain friends. Time and thought went into this decision according to the couple. So I have no doubt this is what they want.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

+42
bachfan300
notarose
BachfanNY
Rolly
alberta3