SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

Post by Elle Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:23 am

AnandaMarie wrote:
Elle wrote:I agree that Andi and Josh were truly in love. What they had is too special and too rare to give up on so easily. I know they were facing many obstacles but I don’t think they were insurmountable.  I go back and forth as to whom I think called it off, and find myself feeling anger towards the one I think is responsible at the time.  I believe they both went into this adventure with good intensions.  Josh said he wanted an intelligent, strong, woman.  He said he found that to be a sexy quality, and that’s exactly what he found in Andi.  Josh had all the qualities that Andi was looking for.  She might have gone into the experience looking to find someone other than her usual type, but in the end she couldn’t fight the chemistry she had with Josh. Their love for each other seemed to grow during the first few months after the show but then their lives took a chaotic turn when they were thrust into the spotlight.  I think Andi took the brunt of it because she didn’t have the confidence in herself to ignore the negative comments that were constantly being made about her. Fame for her became a double edged sword.  She was given more opportunities to pursue some of her dreams but it seemed that everything she tried was heavily scrutinized and criticized.  Josh seemed to have an easier time of it but was struggling with his desire to have a normal life, get married, and have a family. I think Andi wanted all of those things too but her time frame wasn’t in line with Josh’s.  I think MM was too quick to make her statement and maybe should have let the two of them handle it themselves.  Josh is a 30 year old man.  I have total respect for his love for his family, but if he wants to get married and start his own family he will have to make that relationship his priority. I still feel it isn’t too late for them to realize that what they have together is a once in a lifetime love that they are unlikely to find with anyone else.  I wish there was someone in their lives that they could seek unbiased counsel from. I will continue to root for them!

You have no idea how much I agree and how much i love you right now. Everybody else is making me cry again tonight.  Elle, I agree with every single word that you have said. I also think that MM was took quick to announce the breakup and i do hope that the find an unbiased counsel. Their love is special and is worth doing anything to save.

AnandaMarie, Thanks so much for saying that! Now I'm crying :tissuebox

Elle

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:24 am

AnandaMarie wrote:
umngirl wrote:There's no proof they gave up easily. It could be something they struggled with for weeks or even months.

I personally wouldn't want them to get back together just because I liked them as a couple and thought they were meant to be. That's not my decision to make. If they don't think they are right for each other long term, it's best to end it now before you get even more invested.

We also don't know how long they tried for. To me they seemed happy until their 6 month anniversary and if thats when the problems began, i hope they would have tried harder. I think it's not too late though. I hope that they can still get back together and try once more.

But if they weren't happy and didn't see each other as their forever partner, why try again? There's no guarantee that getting back together would lead to a happy ending. In fact, I'd wager they would end up unhappy in the relationship and break up again. I wouldn't want them to go through that twice. But that's JMO.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3 - Page 22 87b72b10 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3 - Page 22 86669110 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3 - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:27 am

umngirl wrote:
AnandaMarie wrote:
umngirl wrote:There's no proof they gave up easily. It could be something they struggled with for weeks or even months.

I personally wouldn't want them to get back together just because I liked them as a couple and thought they were meant to be. That's not my decision to make. If they don't think they are right for each other long term, it's best to end it now before you get even more invested.

We also don't know how long they tried for. To me they seemed happy until their 6 month anniversary and if thats when the problems began, i hope they would have tried harder. I think it's not too late though. I hope that they can still get back together and try once more.

But if they weren't happy and didn't see each other as their forever partner, why try again? There's no guarantee that getting back together would lead to a happy ending. In fact, I'd wager they would end up unhappy in the relationship and break up again. I wouldn't want them to go through that twice. But that's JMO.

I do think that they made each other very happy and I think that they did see each other as a forever partner and that's why i think they should try again.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:28 am

Elle, i sent you a PM. Please check it if you have time.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:29 am

Elle, it was great reading your post! Excited to have another positive fan in here!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:31 am

AnandaMarie wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ That's really funny. Many of the guys came out after the season saying they knew she was going to end up with Josh and thought they were the perfect fit. They saw the similarities, they saw she was different with him, living in the same city, etc.

Yeah.  Some of you guys here seem to think the worst about Andi and Josh. It's nice that people that actually met them and know them think that they were in love and would work out because even though I have obviously never met them, i would love more than anything to see the fix things and make their relationship work.

I think Most if not all of us would love for that to happen. Having met them in person, talking with them and watching how they interacted with each other, and to feel their love in the room is why this sudden breakup is even more SHOCKING .As much as I would love to see them work it out and get back together, I just don't see that happening, I think these two discussed this at length before throwing the towel in and knew there would be no looking back. Stranger things have happened and one should never say never so I hope i'm wrong. JMHO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:31 am

edenpol wrote:Elle, it was great reading your post! Excited to have another positive fan in here!

Oh yes :yes:
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:32 am

Jolena wrote:
AnandaMarie wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ That's really funny. Many of the guys came out after the season saying they knew she was going to end up with Josh and thought they were the perfect fit. They saw the similarities, they saw she was different with him, living in the same city, etc.

Yeah.  Some of you guys here seem to think the worst about Andi and Josh. It's nice that people that actually met them and know them think that they were in love and would work out because even though I have obviously never met them, i would love more than anything to see the fix things and make their relationship work.

I think Most if not all of us would love for that to happen. Having met them in person, talking with them and watching how they interacted with each other, and to feel their love in the room is why this sudden breakup is even more SHOCKING .As much as I would love to see them work it out and get back together,  I just don't see that happening, I think these two discussed this at length before throwing the towel in and knew there would be no looking back.  Stranger things have happened  and one should never say never so I hope i'm wrong. JMHO

I hope you're wrong too.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:40 am

To me respecting the wishes of the couple is being positive. They made a very positive statement about their break up. They have done nothing but treat each other with dignity since the break up. I personally find it being positive to support them in knowing what is best for them.

They both worked hard at this relationship. They both put time, effort and a lot of love into the relationship. And I respect them to have made this decision with a lot of soul searching and love. Sometimes the greatest love can be to let go of someone when you realize that you just can't make each other happy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:45 am

Accepting the reality that they have broken up is not being negative.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:49 am

I didn't mean positive as an attitude, I meant positive about the idea that they can get together. Yes, I know it might sound ridiculous, but I do believe and hope the can sort things out. They announced it less than a week ago.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:52 am

Elle wrote:I agree that Andi and Josh were truly in love. What they had is too special and too rare to give up on so easily. I know they were facing many obstacles but I don’t think they were insurmountable.  I go back and forth as to whom I think called it off, and find myself feeling anger towards the one I think is responsible at the time.  I believe they both went into this adventure with good intensions.  Josh said he wanted an intelligent, strong, woman.  He said he found that to be a sexy quality, and that’s exactly what he found in Andi.  Josh had all the qualities that Andi was looking for.  She might have gone into the experience looking to find someone other than her usual type, but in the end she couldn’t fight the chemistry she had with Josh. Their love for each other seemed to grow during the first few months after the show but then their lives took a chaotic turn when they were thrust into the spotlight.  I think Andi took the brunt of it because she didn’t have the confidence in herself to ignore the negative comments that were constantly being made about her. Fame for her became a double edged sword.  She was given more opportunities to pursue some of her dreams but it seemed that everything she tried was heavily scrutinized and criticized.  Josh seemed to have an easier time of it but was struggling with his desire to have a normal life, get married, and have a family. I think Andi wanted all of those things too but her time frame wasn’t in line with Josh’s.  I think MM was too quick to make her statement and maybe should have let the two of them handle it themselves.  Josh is a 30 year old man.  I have total respect for his love for his family, but if he wants to get married and start his own family he will have to make that relationship his priority. I still feel it isn’t too late for them to realize that what they have together is a once in a lifetime love that they are unlikely to find with anyone else.  I wish there was someone in their lives that they could seek unbiased counsel from. I will continue to root for them!

Elle, love your post. I disagree that MM was too quick to make her statement . I personally think she probably immediately started to receive messages from friends, family and fans wanting to know if it was true or not . She was so accommodating with the fan through SM throughout the show,(ie relaying messages for fans, having questions answered for us, receiving roses and gifts, posting photo's for us etc.) she probably felt somewhat obligated to let her FB followers and the fans know that it was indeed true. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

+42
bachfan300
notarose
BachfanNY
Rolly
alberta3