SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:25 pm

I don't follow her only what I may come across on twitter but that is sad news indeed. It seemed everything appeared to be fine. I watched her win American Idol, and followed her for a short time, she has done so well for herself.

You never know what goes on behind closed doors.

How is her show doing, does anyone watch it? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:34 pm

@GuardianAngel agree, she's been doing great since Idol. I watch The Voice and she's been doing well on that show too, has 3 wins in the 5 seasons she's been on so far. The show ratings are doing very well. It got picked up for a 2nd season earlier this year.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 17 1f49c

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 17 8367-910 Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 17 I_got_13 Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 17 E5kqdm15 Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:48 pm

@Linds911 thanks for the update. It's great to see a nobody get a chance and they run with the opportunities and become so successful.

It's strange the date of separation is "TBD". I'm certainly no expert but in Ontario in order to file for divorce you have to be separated living apart for 1 year and a date of separation has to be indicated. This sounds all very quick to me.

Regardless, I wish them both well. Separations are often times not easy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:53 pm

I have said to friends this quarantine due to covid 19 will either make marriages stronger or there will be lots of divorce
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:58 pm

@GuardianAngel i read one article that says she filled last week but idk how long they have separated as they have been living in their vacation home of Montana during this quarantine.

@timfan my friend said that too when I messaged her about Kelly! Thankfully our favorite couple isn't married laugh out loud so far they seem to be doing great! Did you see the photos of Gwen at the airport the other day wearing a "Shelton" necklace carrying a bag with his face on it? giggling

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 17 1f49c

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 17 8367-910 Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 17 I_got_13 Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 17 E5kqdm15 Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:58 pm

@Linds911 yes I did and now there are new rumors that they 
Are engaged  it does seem weird she has always had the Stefani necklace but now has Shelton necklace. I remember in a interview they asked if she married Blake would she go by stefani-shelton she said it had a nice ring to it
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:12 pm

@timfan wouldn't surprise me and maybe they are keeping quiet given the media and everything. I bet she will add Shelton to her name when the time comes. beatingheart

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:42 pm

@Linds911 did you hear Gwen is coming back for s19 on the voice yay did not really care for Nick jonas
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:48 pm

@timfan yes I did!! Super surprised was not expecting her back so soon, thought it would be the same 4 coaches as this past season. Shall be super exciting and fun to watch! cheerleader cheerleader

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:18 pm

Chadwick visited St Jude in September 2018.
He himself was battling cancer but he still found time to love to support to comfort the other brave fighters. The picture brings tears to my eyes.
RIP

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:58 pm

@sdmom

"Chadwick came to the White House to work with kids when he was playing Jackie Robinson," Barack Obama wrote. "You could tell right away that he was blessed. To be young, gifted, and Black; to use that power to give them heroes to look up to; to do it all while in pain – what a use of his years."

Michelle Obama ... "I’ll always remember watching Chadwick in 42. Barack and I were alone in the White House, on a weekend night with the girls away. I was so profoundly moved by the rawness and emotion in the barrier-breaking story. And not long after, when he came to meet with young people in the State Dining Room, I saw that Chadwick’s brilliance on screen was matched by a warmth and sincerity in person."

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:54 am

What Chadwick gave the world, especially young kids, is irreplaceable.

We never truly know what a person is silently going through. It's so important to be kind.

Rest in peace, beautiful soul PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

+29
sdmom
Astrobach
timfan
Mommyof2
nikikass