SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:10 am

Andioying laugh out loud love it.

Just curious do you think they send someone to pick the ring up? Do you just mail it back? Wonder if they just took it from her while she was in Cali, I cant remember but was she wearing it in the airport pics after the premiere?

Eta I went back and stalked the old forum, she's wearing the ring still at airport in Atlanta

Last edited by Costiesgirl on Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding)

Back to top Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by Mustang19 Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:41 am

Costiesgirl wrote:Andioying laugh out loud love it.

Just curious do you think they send someone to pick the ring up? Do you just mail it back? Wonder if they just took it from her while she was in Cali, I cant remember but was she wearing it in the airport pics after the premiere?

Eta I went back and stalked the old forum, she's wearing the ring still at airport in Atlanta

I wondered that too. That will probably be one of the most painful days Andi has ever had. I think she was more into the ring than Josh. I seem to remember Courtney tweeting something when she returned her ring about it being a sad day, so she apparently went in to give it back. However, Courtney lives nearby so it would have been easy for her.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:48 am

Mustang19 wrote:
Costiesgirl wrote:Andioying laugh out loud love it.

I wondered that too. That will probably be one of the most painful days Andi has ever had. I think she was more into the ring than Josh. I seem to remember Courtney tweeting something when she returned her ring about it being a sad day, so she apparently went in to give it back. However, Courtney lives nearby so it would have been easy for her.
thumbsup  I agree. Remember when Josh proposed? all she looked at was the ring.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:59 am

Well, now she can look at Kelly's.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:01 am

Kashathediva wrote:Well, now she can look at Kelly's.

Ouch. Maybe Kelly will find her her own Hunter to buy her whatever she wants and just be grateful that she comes home to him every night. BTW, I didn't even really like Andi's ring, but I am not sure if that was because she was constantly shoving it at the camera and it left a bad taste in my mouth.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:09 am

^ Kind of off topic real quick, but did anyone else see the tweets of some person tweeting Kelly that her fiance looked like Regis Philbin? I nearly spit out my water because it's so true laugh out loud Kelly wasn't happy and responded to the guy.

I have zero doubt in my mind that Andi will end up with someone very similar to Hunter, not to say he's a bad guy whatsoever, but that's what she needs. No doubt for me.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:32 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ Kind of off topic real quick, but did anyone else see the tweets of some person tweeting Kelly that her fiance looked like Regis Philbin? I nearly spit out my water because it's so true laugh out loud Kelly wasn't happy and responded to the guy.

I have zero doubt in my mind that Andi will end up with someone very similar to Hunter, not to say he's a bad guy whatsoever, but that's what she needs. No doubt for me.  

I am sure Hunter is probably a good guy.  But looks wise he definitely as they say in SEC territory "out punted his coverage".  Now temperament wise, I wouldn't wish Kelly the pit viper on anyone, but he is obviously okay with it so good for both of them.

It might be great for Hunter to find someone for Andi and then she and Kelly can be mean girls together forever. Plus, they can probably put off babies and chancing their figures for a while longer too. I think men like Hunter are just grateful that women like them would even look at them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:49 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ Kind of off topic real quick, but did anyone else see the tweets of some person tweeting Kelly that her fiance looked like Regis Philbin? I nearly spit out my water because it's so true laugh out loud Kelly wasn't happy and responded to the guy.

I am sure Hunter is probably a good guy.  But looks wise he definitely as they say in SEC territory "out punted his coverage".  Now temperament wise, I wouldn't wish Kelly the pit viper on anyone, but he is obviously okay with it so good for both of them.

It might be great for Hunter to find someone for Andi and then she and Kelly can be mean girls together forever.  Plus, they can probably put off babies and chancing their figures for a while longer too.  I think men like Hunter are just grateful that women like them would even look at them.

I kind of feel like Andi is more superficial and is still holding out for a rich AND hot guy, if she can manage it. With the exception of Nick, all of her F4 were very conventionally attractive and came from wealthy backgrounds.

On the topic of Kelly Travis, though, I just took a quick look at her Instagram page - and it's basically all shots of her left hand/ring. It's like she's not even trying to hide the fact that she's marrying him for his money.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:30 am

Kashathediva wrote:Well, now she can look at Kelly's.

spitcoffee
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:37 am

I may agree that Andi does want a rich man who can look after her and give her an allowance daily so she can go shopping and to the spa, but I certainly don't think that's what she needs. I think Andi's character has softened while with him and I think what you need, not want, is someone to make you a better person - someone to call you out when you're doing wrong etc. and I think that's Josh. She probably has never had someone to be so frank and blunt to her before about her non perfect ways, so maybe it's a wakeup call she needed. I still think that Josh is good for her. And vice versa. I do think that Andi has called Josh out on some issues she thinks are not right and has caused him to check himself a bit. While I think she could be happy with one of Hunter's friends, I certainly don't think she would be fulfilled.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:13 am

https://twitter.com/Fanuendo/status/555191633210511360/photo/1

Josh with MM and Sabel

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:52 am

aviej wrote:I may agree that Andi does want a rich man who can look after her and give her an allowance daily so she can go shopping and to the spa, but I certainly don't think that's what she needs. I think Andi's character has softened while with him and I think what you need, not want, is someone to make you a better person - someone to call you out when you're doing wrong etc. and I think that's Josh. She probably has never had someone to be so frank and blunt to her before about her non perfect ways, so maybe it's a wakeup call she needed. I still think that Josh is good for her. And vice versa. I do think that Andi has called Josh out on some issues she thinks are not right and has caused him to check himself a bit. While I think she could be happy with one of Hunter's friends, I certainly don't think she would be fulfilled.

Avie, I think it would be great if Andi picked another someone to challenge her. Right now, according to the couple, they aren't together and made the choice for themselves to not be together, so I am respecting that.

I do think Kelly, much like Andi, was a lot about the ring. Even her announcement picture of this is what forever looks like. Her in her bikini looking perfect with the rock on display. What was missing? Oh yeah, the husband. Guess he is only there to pay the bills.

Andi can make her own choices. Her closeness with Kelly seems to me to show that she is just as superficial as Kelly. That of course can change. And really it is all up to her. As others pointed out about Andi's $15 dress, nice idea and how much were those shoes worth?

BTW, I don't know about others but I get shirts for less than $10 from Old Navy and amazingly they don't fall apart after three washes, so I am not sure just where MeAndI is shopping.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

+55
alwaystulips
ThankMeLater
JulySnow
beader
Peppermom