SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Page 1 of 47 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 Empty Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:23 pm

Continue here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:24 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:Well Olivia Palermo really got her fame from reality tv too, she was on the Hills spin off the City, so Andi probably does want to be like Olivia in the respect that she goes
From reality to famous, city front row at designer showcases

Josh just posted a pic of Sabel on his IG it says Sabels been in Tampa for 3 weeks, that's probably a huge reason why Josh got sick of the travelling lifestyle, he misses his girl Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by notarose Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:40 pm

Coach Brian speaks
http://abc27.com/2015/01/13/former-bachelorette-star-dishes-on-new-season/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:46 pm

Thanks nr. First confirmation that Josh spoke before the announcement with his friend Coach Brian planting the seed that he didn't know how much longer it would last.

It sounds like to me, as many have said, this wasn't an unexpected break but had been brewing for some time.

If Josh confided in his friends, I'm sure Andi did as well.

A lot of people knew about this, more than we may think. JMHO

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks nr. First confirmation that Josh spoke before the announcement with his friend Coach Brian planting the seed that he didn't know how much longer it would last.

It sounds like to me, as many have said, this wasn't an unexpected break but had been brewing for some time.

yes I agree.

I also think Brian isn't breaking a confidence.  Rather, he is speaking on Josh's behalf.  
More friends may reveal tidbits as time passes (like Brian confirming that Josh felt the relationship was done the night of the premiere).

I do think everyone will maintain that the former couple and friends of the former couple will remain friends with each other.  Everyone interviewed has basically said that.  It's the main theme.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:22 pm

Thanks for the link to Brian's interview!  If he knew then it's safe to say that other friends were told and the break up didn't come as a shock to them laugh out loud.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:29 pm

Most likely MEandI's friends knew the Mexico trip. JMO

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Most likely MEandI's friends knew the Mexico trip. JMO

I think you are right Kasha, that was when I suspected something might be up.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks nr. First confirmation that Josh spoke before the announcement with his friend Coach Brian planting the seed that he didn't know how much longer it would last.

RS said the same thing in his blog tonight, that their break up was imminent. It wasn't IF but WHEN will they split. Things must have been really bad.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:46 pm

notarose wrote:

yes I agree.

I also think Brian isn't breaking a confidence.  Rather, he is speaking on Josh's behalf.  
More friends may reveal tidbits as time passes (like Brian confirming that Josh felt the relationship was done the night of the premiere).

I do think everyone will maintain that the former couple and friends of the former couple will remain friends with each other.  Everyone interviewed has basically said that.  It's the main theme.

Thanks for the link, NR.
Nice that the couple is presenting a cordial front with regard to their breakup.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:59 pm

I don't think that things necessarily had to have been really bad. They spent just about the last two weeks of their relationship traveling with both families. Since neither of them posted much about the trip until they got to KC, I would assume that they very easily could have not done all that traveling together if they didn't want to. Don't get me wrong, I would say the whole month of December they pretty much knew it was going to be over, but I don't think they hated each other or that things were really bad that they couldn't stand the other person. They apparently had no issue going shopping together, going to the gym together or out to dinner with Andi's parents just a day or two before they left for LA. According to tweets a poster here found they were apparently snuggling on the plane.

RS mentioned again today he had no specific details, but he kind of said just from what he knew it just simply didn't work out, which I agree with. You can want it to work with someone and care about someone, but that doesn't mean it will work. It's nice to see that the both of them have taken the high road so far. I think it certainly speaks about them genuinely caring for each other.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:09 pm

So Josh told Brian on Sunday night? Is that when they went on separate dinners? I wonder if he told everyone around that table, because then it's understandable that it would get back to RS. Makes it seem a bit unbelievable that producers didn't know though, if all their show friends did.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 47 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

+55
alwaystulips
ThankMeLater
JulySnow
beader
Peppermom