SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Page 38 of 47 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:07 am

Sorry, I was never a Jason fan and I liked Molly okay, but the podcast and everything else is very much trying to get everything out of this franchise they can. They are not the first and won't be the last, but since I criticized Trista for it, I am going to criticize them for it.

You are right Kasha, acting like adults shouldn't be surprising. I just compare her to Nikki who put up a nasty dig on IG that she says she regretted but of course didn't take down and had by now rushed to the media to tell her side. I expected less of Andi, so I am pleasantly surprised.

As for the couple getting back together, I just don't understand why? If Josh is a cuckold to his momma, why would anyone want Andi to suffer that again. She lost once if that is the case, I think Josh showed where his loyalty lies. As a fan of Josh, I am glad I don't have to listen to her criticize him in interviews anymore and hope now that he doesn't have to protect his Andi Belle that he can stop hating on others and calling him not his kind of people. Generalizations like that always make me question the person who said them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:16 pm

Wow i bet the girls in Atlanta and KC will be bringing there A game now that 2 Murray boys are available. I love how the family continues to move on, Gods plan as MM puts it. I'm sure they'll find love someday, probably someone from within there church

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:26 pm

It's amazing to me that the family hasn't put out a direct statement confirming their most recent incident as yet, however was quick to do so with Josh's situation. Food for thought.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:31 pm

aviej wrote:It's amazing to me that the family hasn't put out a direct statement confirming their most recent incident as yet, however was quick to do so with Josh's situation. Food for thought.

JMO, Josh and Andi were a more public couple, and made a joint statement.    Could just be that simple.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:36 pm

Thank you, Stuck.
It is just that simple. :Nod:
Just a reminder--the only food for thought in this forum regarding this particular family is the couple listed on this thread. 
Hugesmile

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:37 pm

Hmm, I remember a while ago on the forum a lot of persons where passionate saying that Josh was the lesser star, now the tables have turned apparently....
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:41 pm

IDK. JMOAA
I don't think either of them are "stars", perhaps the closest are B grade celebs associated with a reality tv show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:53 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK. JMOAA
I don't think either of them are "stars", perhaps the closest are B grade celebs associated with a reality tv show.

I think she was referring to "he who shall not be named or discussed on the forum" verses Josh, not Andi verses Josh in the stardom (or lack there of) category.

I agree Kasha.  Although, I tend to think one wants to be more in the limelight than the other, and is not quite ready to move on from that 15 minutes of fame.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:42 pm

Well Andi finally changed her twitter header and her facebook cover photo but it still shows she's engaged on her fb page

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:55 pm

sara11 wrote:Well Andi finally changed her twitter header and her facebook cover photo but it still shows she's engaged on her fb page
Her FAQs on her site are still all about having babies with Josh. She is dragging this out for maximum suffering for herself. In the mean time, he is now following like 3 hot blondes on Insta so it's best for her to move on, I don't think he's coming back at this point.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:04 pm

Lol it is true, blondes have more fun laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:06 pm

I wouldn't put much thought to Josh following blondes. It's not like he's gonna jump in a relationship with them now or anything.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 47 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

+55
alwaystulips
ThankMeLater
JulySnow
beader
Peppermom