SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Page 41 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:10 pm

Andi has been deleting a lot of stuff before today. I might actually try her method the next time I breakup instead of one big ole delete day.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by whit90 Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:31 pm

Why would Andi delete photos of her and Josh if she was so in love with him. To me those are things that you cherish the rest of your life if you were so happy with that person. Nikki has kept every pic. of her and Juan on her IG and Facebook. I guess Andi is just the bitter, selfish brat I always thought she was. IMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by mag pie Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:35 pm

She's all about Andi. Selfish

mag pie

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:38 pm

Nikki has to be the only one in the entire franchise to keep the pics posted. This isnt to say Andi deleted them all together from her phone, but I wouldn't want the reminders there especially having fans commenting all the time thus bringing it up again and again.

blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:52 pm

whit90 wrote:Why would Andi delete photos of her and Josh if she was so in love with him. To me those are things that you cherish the rest of your life if you were so happy with that person. Nikki has kept every pic. of her and Juan on her IG and Facebook. I guess Andi is just the bitter, selfish brat I always thought she was. IMO

What are you talking about? I see a lot of pictures of her and Josh on her Instagram.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:08 pm

In any event, people deal with breakups different. If for her deleting photos from her SM is her way to psychologically tell herself that it's in the past, what's wrong with that? That doesn't mean to say that the pictures are not stored elsewhere. I guess she just doesn't want a constant reminder of what was, and she wants to focus on what is to come.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:16 pm

This Is How Bachelorette Andi Dorfman Is Dealing With Her Split From Ex-Fiancé Josh Murray
from perezhilton with PICTURE and VIDEO giggling

http://perezhilton.com/2015-01-22-andi-dorfman-cope-deal-with-split#.VMGgbyvF_YY
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:23 pm

SueSt wrote:This Is How Bachelorette Andi Dorfman Is Dealing With Her Split From Ex-Fiancé Josh Murray
from perezhilton with PICTURE and VIDEO   giggling

http://perezhilton.com/2015-01-22-andi-dorfman-cope-deal-with-split#.VMGgbyvF_YY

Love how these people troll sm to try and get a story without knowing all the details.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:25 pm

^^^ Everyone is different. To me, I feel if there was love there and things ended amicably, there is no reason to delete all the pics. That person was significant in your life, and if you grew from the experience why not still cherish those memories. It seems like both Andi and Josh have kept many of their pictures up on IG and I think that's a good  thing.

There really are no rules here. It's just whatever helps that person heal and move on.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:34 pm

SueSt wrote:This Is How Bachelorette Andi Dorfman Is Dealing With Her Split From Ex-Fiancé Josh Murray
from perezhilton with PICTURE and VIDEO   giggling

Yes saw that too it reminds me of teenage girls dancing not woman in their late twenties . Guess she wants to stay in the spotlight as long as she can but she is slowly fading away. Best way to get over it to me is get a real job and go back to your normal life. I guess daddy is taking care of his spoiled little princess. IMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:43 pm

bleuberry wrote:Nikki has to be the only one in the entire franchise to keep the pics posted. This isnt to say Andi deleted them all together from her phone, but I wouldn't want the reminders there especially having fans commenting all the time thus bringing it up again and again.

If she can not deal with the fans responses then she should never of go on this show twice. It comes with being the ette. If she could show one ounce of empathy to anyone but herself maybe she would not get so many nasty comments. When you act like she does and treat people the way she has then deal with it.

I bet there are about 20 something men thanking they dodged a huge bullet named Andi . Thank goodness Josh finally saw what so many of us saw from Juans season and her own. IMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:58 pm

Huh?  I don't get it.  Who's to say she's not cherishing photos with Josh just because they're no longer on public SM?  IMO, taking some of them down doesn't make her bitter or selfish.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

+55
alwaystulips
ThankMeLater
JulySnow
beader
Peppermom