SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

season20 - DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by KB_Mom Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:11 pm

What a night for Chris!  is that the first time he was not in jeopardy?

He seems like he really took the judges' critique to heart and worked on the musicality. Good to see him feeling positive again after he was so down last week. Smiley

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

season20 - DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by MiniDiva Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:14 pm

KB_Mom wrote:What a night for Chris!  is that the first time he was not in jeopardy?

He seems like he really took the judges' critique to heart and worked on the musicality. Good to see him feeling positive again after he was so down last week. Smiley

He worked hard and so did Witney who helped him with his lack of rhythm.  So happy for him and for his Mom and family to see him in his glory - he did good tonight.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:36 pm

^yes,it would have been a bummer for mom,sisters and nieces to be there on a downer night. They picked the best night to come.  He really looked happy.

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:24 pm

I did my cell phone votes for Chris but now I keep getting a busy signal when I call on my land line scratch  Could it be his fans are burning the phone line?

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:47 pm

season20 - DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 Screen17
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:24 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I did my cell phone votes for Chris but now I keep getting a busy signal when I call on my land line scratch  Could it be his fans are burning the phone line?

You are only able to call until 1 hour after the show and only 8 times per land line.

As for the double elimination, they have been doing that for a couple seasons since they don't eliminate anyone in Week 1 and only 4 make it to the finale.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

season20 - DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 8367-910 season20 - DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 I_got_13 season20 - DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 E5kqdm15 season20 - DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:26 pm

^I realized too late it was only one hour to call.  I thought it was two hours.   Embarressed!

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:32 pm

Agree this was a better week for Chris. Glad the judges thought so as well. Team dance scores are always rigged! Team Trouble was hard to see what they were doing with Patti the main focus. Not sure if Chris will advance past the Double Elimination though!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

season20 - DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 8367-910 season20 - DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 I_got_13 season20 - DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 E5kqdm15 season20 - DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:01 am

MiniDiva wrote:Have to give props to both Chris for his willingness to learn and to Witney for her skill and willingness to teach.  They really worked on his lack of rhythm and it is like teaching a kid to crawl before walking, he needed to learn that first.  

I am just impressed that there was so much improvement and happy for him.  His Mom, sisters, nieces and fiancée are all there watching him.  Smiley

ITA. Chris improved so much and he really seemed to be having a good time! :bigsmile:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:45 pm

Derek apparently hurt himself and was in the ER all night. Sasha replaced him for the 10th Anniversary Special and the Rockettrs sent out this tweet today.

Exclusive update from @derekhough. Taylor Frey will play "Jack" in the #SpringSpectacular until further notice.

amp.twimg.com/v/cc31a6bc-dd9…

season20 - DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 Samuel10season20 - DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 Samuel10 season20 - DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 Family10season20 - DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 Samuel15season20 - DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:44 pm

Linds911 wrote:Agree this was a better week for Chris. Glad the judges thought so as well. Team dance scores are always rigged! Team Trouble was hard to see what they were doing with Patti the main focus. Not sure if Chris will advance past the Double Elimination though!

Yes! Great week for Chris. The judges were encouraging and it was interesting to hear some positive comments about him from the AfterBuzz podcasters.

As far as Chris surviving Double Elimination, I am not sure when that it is but Chris may have given away a clue as to when he might be leaving in the video just added today to the media no discussion thread. First of all, the poor guy sounds tired and I gotta say he sounds homesick for the farm! The tv host asked him about wedding plans and Chris gave typical line about focusing on DWTS. He then kinda-sorta slipped when he said, "For the next couple ... or however long they allow me to be on the show ... hopefully 'til the end ... " made me think he has a good idea in his head that his dance card will be up in a couple of weeks. I honestly think that he is being judged fairly but Riker's scores (repeatedly getting 10's!!) are artificially amped up to keep him longer on the show.

I don't think that Chris will care one bit when he leaves the show as that means he gets to return to Iowa with Whitney, IMHO.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:49 pm

I agree MVMom....I think he's ready to go home. Doesn't want to look a gift horse in the mouth...but is maybe ready for some peace and quiet!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+48
blessed66
Brill
JMFan
Kristinkko
sara11