SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  Empty DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:06 pm

Linds911 wrote:Season 20 March 16th

“Dancing with the Stars” (Monday, March 16, 8:00-10:01 p.m., ET)

“Dancing with the Stars” returns for its 20th season with an all-new celebrity cast-- to be announced at a later date -- who will brave the dance floor for the first time. Each week, these celebrities will leave their comfort zones and endure hours of grueling rehearsals to master technical choreography and entertaining performances. In the end, only one star will rise above the rest to be crowned champion and win the coveted mirror-ball trophy.

Hosted by Emmy® Award-winning  Tom Bergeron (“America’s Funniest Home Videos”) and Erin Andrews, “Dancing with the Stars” is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines judged by renowned ballroom judge Len Goodman and dancer/choreographers Bruno Tonioli, Carrie Ann Inaba and Julianne Hough.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by atem Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:23 pm

Yay! Can't wait.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Diana Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:24 pm

I hope someone from Glee does it again!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:11 pm

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  Dwts-435

Dancing with the Stars will reveal the season 10 pros Feb. 11 on Good Morning America. The stars will be introduced later this month in time for the show's March 16 return on ABC.

"There is still a huge amount of fan favorites we can bring back," said Wade, who's reached out to Anna Trebunskaya, Kym Johnson, Tristan MacManus and Louis van Amstel, among others, about returning this season.

http://www.people.com/article/dancing-with-the-stars-season-20-derek-hough-cheryl-burke-hiatus

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  8367-910 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  I_got_13 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:16 am

The pros announcement is this morning! Hope someone can let us know! Its on GMA.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:27 pm

Dancing With the Stars' Season 20 Pros Revealed: Vets Mark Ballas, Kym Johnson, and Val Chmerkovskiy Confirmed to Return

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/dancing-with-the-stars-season-20-pros-revealed--2015112#ixzz3RSUC76vM
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
USMagazine

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:04 pm

Dancing With the Stars Season 20 will hit the floor minus two familiar pro faces but also bring back a champion, it was announced Wednesday on ABC’s Good Morning America.

As previously reported, neither Derek Hough nor Cheryl Burke are participating in the competition’s 10th anniversary season, which kicks off Monday, March 16. To that end, producers made a point to lure back a departed pro — so Kym Johnson, who won both Season 9 (with Donny Osmond) Season 12 (with Hines Ward) and last competed in Season 16 (making it to the semis with Ingo Rademacher), is returning to the parquet.

All told, the pro line-up — save for two yet-to-be-revealed names — is as follows; the celebrity/”celebrity” cast will be announced on Feb. 24.
Mark Ballas (two-time champion), Sharna Burgess, Witney Carson (Season 19 champion, with Alfonso Ribeiro), Artem Chigvintsev, Val Chmerkovskiy (Season 16 finalist), Tony Dovolani (Season 15 champion), Allison Holker, Kym Johnson, Peta Murgatroyd (Season 14 champion), Emma Slater
http://tvline.com/2015/02/11/dancing-with-the-stars-season-20-cast-pro-dancers-kym-johnson/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:20 pm

They announced 6 girl pros & 4 guys so the remaining two pro's will probably be guys.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:26 pm

I like Val but I hope he calms down the flirt/romance factor with his partner this season. He's relied on it too much in the past.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:17 pm

Yay for Val and KYM!! I hope V gets a partner that will let us see "season 16 Val", when the focus was on the dancing.

Thrilled that Kym is returning! I must admit, I was hoping Anna would return instead of Allison. I'll miss Cheryl and Karina, even though I'm glad they're moving on and pursuing other things. Happy Sharna and Emma's back. Looking forward to seeing which left-footed, old, what-have-you celeb Tony will be stuck with this season...
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:21 pm

MissLittle wrote:Yay for Val and KYM!! I hope V gets a partner that will let us see "season 16 Val", when the focus was on the dancing.

Thrilled that Kym is returning! I must admit, I was hoping Anna would return instead of Allison. I'll miss Cheryl and Karina, even though I'm glad they're moving on and pursuing other things. Happy Sharna and Emma's back. Looking forward to seeing which left-footed, old, what-have-you celeb Tony will be stuck with this season...

Poor Tony he seems to be always stuck with the one who has no hope of winning.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:32 pm

Giving Tony a viable partner is on of the only ways they might get me back this season. I am over Peta and even though I like Kym, I just don't really care about this show. Adding Julianne to the judging panel hurt not helped IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+48
blessed66
Brill
JMFan
Kristinkko
sara11