SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

12 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by sparkler Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:06 pm

JBF wrote:
I truly don't know who Chris picks. He would be lucky to get either of these women. I really expected to love Whitney with Chris, but I just don't. I admit it might be because her "I loved him before I met him" edit reminds me so much of Josh, that I am having a hard time seeing that these two are really seeing the real person. I am hoping that the FD dinner really shows real conversations between Chris and both F2.

BTW, I wonder if the pregnancy stick is a joke?

Regardless whose "stick" is hers
He's kahnfident in his soldiers.

Yet you may wish to do some trimmin'
To the line "either of these women"

Maybe use a line like "any of three"?
Since three taste the fruit of Bali

Even though Whit and Becca give him a glow
They aren't the only monkeys putting on a show

Give it time. Maybe 10 PM?
Then you can do your happy dance for them

Don't let our minds get too set
Since *she* hasn't been eliminated just... yet

Y'see, in-between talks of virgins and "whining'
There's still room for firecrackers combining

After all, as of this time now
He still has that additional field to plow

JBF- great job as always!! I think it's Becca this time but you were the first to lead the charge in support of Chris with Des and I was/am always so impressed with your creativity and ability to see through the edit!!

sparkler

Back to top Go down

12 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:12 am

Moved from a No Discussion thread.
Jolena wrote:Do we know if Chris is going to be on DWTS? I know they are announcing the cast tomorrow but I was wondering if anyone got early inside info. TIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:20 am

They announced the cast, but they didn't announce Whitney's partner and we know she is returning this season. My guess is #12 is Chris.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:27 am

Episode... 9? I've lost count. Whatever. I'm glad it is all done and over with.

The editing of the last few seasons have been so wonky that nothing makes any sense anymore... from Juan clawing and pawing Clare Bear until she "mouths off" to him in a helicopter... to Andi complaining and complaining about Josh the Jock not focusing enough attention on "mmmmeeee". This show has morphed into The Amazing Race when each episode has a possible missed airplane flight that "changes the game" VERY abruptly. Suddenly, you (the viewer) are expected to ignore and forget all you've been watching in the previous couple shows since all that happened has nothing to do with The End Result.

I guess if I had to make a prediction for this dragged-on-too-long saga, I would say he chooses Becca in the end, but doesn't marry her until enough time passes to test the relationship outside the bubble. We've been there before. Just not with so many ridiculous U-turns along the way.

Or he pulls a Mesnick.

Kaitlyn's date...

Boy! They milked this one all the way to the bank. They even threw in The Proposal Guitar Rift (often heard with F1s) as she says she's "completely in love" with him and he responds "I'm falling in love with you as well". Kaitlyn's fatal boo-boo is saying she can't be happier "hearing the words back". In a court of law, Chris could plead that he didn't tell her he was "completely" in love with her, just "falling".

Oh yes... we can split hairs here.

Also, as the same slushy guitar rift played (as in so many past FRCs and fantasy dates with F1s), Chris is quite clever with his jumbled wording: "Tonight Kaitlyn opened up in a big way and it feels great to hear Kaitlyn say she's falling in love with me. That was not easy for her and to see her get to that point finally... definitely (ugh! I hate this word this season)... took things to another level with me and I'm excited about *potentially* going forward..."

Man! He slid that one in smoothly!

Of course, he is "extremely excited for this night NOT to end" before the blinds are pulled down. In the promos at the start of the show, he says "*potentially* be my wife" over the same full moon shown during The Overnight. Hope he is able to explain "all that happened" to Becca post-show and tell her "it does not change the way I care about you". (He "cares" an awful lot about Becca this episode.)

I guess we did get our early "clues" for Kait's Great Fall... kinda sorta. A monkey P-Ped on Chris. (Over the end credits, he is still seeking their advice and hoping for a "sign"... as if the P-P moment wasn't enough.) He kept asking her why she was shaking... whatever that meant. She kept saying "I'm scared to lose somebody that I get that close with" and fearful of "feelings of loss". I am never sure what is genuine in PI sessions and what is made up on the spot.

Whit's date...

I'm sorry Whitney fans, but I turned down the volume on this one. It was mildly amusing in earlier episodes when she repeated Kelsey's favorite "amazing story" lines and poured the wine "saved for the man I will marry", but enough is enough. With so much wedding talk coming out her, I lost interest in her telling us who will do the catering, who is designing her dress and what will be on the menu. We get it. She's kahnfident she's The Winner. So are the spoiler sleuths.

At least Harrison had an "explanation" as to why her and Chris' body language was all over the map on their boat ride. Everybody, including the crew, was getting sea sick.

One odd moment: When Kait got the axe, Whitney seemed more upset than Kait.

Becca's date...

It has often been said that if you stick a man in a room with ten naked ladies and one fully clothed lady, he will stay focused on the latter. She is still "mysterious" in all that she has covered. At least we now have an explanation as to why Ashley I. and her Virgin Story was front center back in episodes 3 and 4, with McKenzie telling her how lucky she was since every man wants to "take your virginity".

Too bad they haven't given us much else in "story material" with Becca. Then again, it probably doesn't matter if she winds up F1. "Story material" is reserved for those contestants they wish to recycle later, rather than those off the market.

They dragged that "will he dump her or not" business way too long. At this point, I find it hard to believe he takes Whitney over her unless Becca dumps HIM. That is possible, since Becca often has that wishy-washy look of uncertainty on her face.

Finally...

Chris was not sobbing over a bannister when Kaitlyn left, like Jason did with Molly. Yet they really lingered on his eye rubbing quite a LOT... as well as repeated lines of "making a mistake" (more so than Jason). That line of "there are things I don't understand right now" and her oddball response before mini-van time "I don't want to do this with you" also made no sense at all to me.

I sure wish we could see what is REALLY happening on these shows rather than the silly lop and chop mess that is served to us.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:38 am

nutty1 wrote:They announced the cast, but they didn't announce Whitney's partner and we know she is returning this season. My guess is #12 is Chris.

They said the announcement of who it would be, would be made before the March 16. If the FRC is the week before then I'm guessing it's Chris S.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
12 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by VAgirl79 Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:46 am

gurlbrit wrote:
nutty1 wrote:They announced the cast, but they didn't announce Whitney's partner and we know she is returning this season. My guess is #12 is Chris.

They said the announcement of who it would be, would be made before the March 16.  If the FRC is the week before then I'm guessing it's Chris S.

It is Chris. Tom said re: the mystery contestant, who is Witney's partner, that it was (gist here) "too early for him to rose, er, rise" and be on GMA. He emphasized rose, and Lara said "Subtle Tom, real subtle."

Witney said she has to keep everything top secret and can't talk about him, but wants everyone to get excited because he's ready to "bring it."

IMO, it will be announced on GMA the day after the finale.
VAgirl79
VAgirl79

Female Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:48 am

JBF, do you want some SC of your firecracker, (who I really hope is next 'ette)?  I was thinking of grabbing a few for avis and such, but not doing as many/much as for Becca and Whitney fans to use and analyze.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:24 am

Please discuss Chris - DWTS in the DWTS thread. We have various conversations going on in different threads. It's best to keep them all in one thread rather than having the same questions repeatedly asked in different threads.

Thanks

DWTS

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:28 am

Ladybug82 wrote:JBF, do you want some SC of your firecracker, (who I really hope is next 'ette)?  I was thinking of grabbing a few for avis and such, but not doing as many/much as for Becca and Whitney fans to use and analyze.

You can... on the screencap thread. It doesn't matter all that much. Maybe some of the hometown date.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:32 am

I posted this on another thread but I am very disillusioned with Chris right now. I think he wants them barefoot and pregnant like right NOW. The fact I heard his family say he did this to "find a wife," is very scary to me. no no

I think both Whitney and Becca are scared. It showed on their faces. I know they knew about Arlington, but did they really??? I am glad Becca is questioning!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:58 am

soccermom333 wrote:I posted this on another thread but I am very disillusioned with Chris right now.  I think he wants them barefoot and pregnant like right NOW.  The fact I heard his family say he did this to "find a wife," is very scary to me.  no no

I think both Whitney and Becca are scared.  It showed on their faces. I know they knew about Arlington, but did they really???  I am glad Becca is questioning!    

I agree with the bolded but because he is acting like a love sick school boy rather than a grown 33 year old man who knows what he wants.  He has said from the beginning he is looking for a wife to move to Arlington.  He has expected the women to make those concessions and/or commit to him but he has made exceptions for Becca.   Both Whitney and Kaitlyn were pressed last night about committing themselves to him, yet he sent Kailtyn home apparently after sleeping with her.  With Becca, he has gotten to know her late in the game and he is making concessions for her, and changing up his own rules. IMO.   Does he want a wife or a girlfriend is a good question.  I wouldn't want to be his F1.   no no
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:05 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:I posted this on another thread but I am very disillusioned with Chris right now.  I think he wants them barefoot and pregnant like right NOW.  The fact I heard his family say he did this to "find a wife," is very scary to me.  no no

I think both Whitney and Becca are scared.  It showed on their faces. I know they knew about Arlington, but did they really???  I am glad Becca is questioning!    

I agree with the bolded but because he is acting like a love sick school boy rather than a grown 33 year old man who knows what he wants.  He has said from the beginning he is looking for a wife to move to Arlington.  He has expected the women to make those concessions and/or commit to him but he has made exceptions for Becca.   Both Whitney and Kaitlyn were pressed last night about committing themselves to him, yet he sent Kailtyn home apparently after sleeping with her.  With Becca, he has gotten to know her late in the game and he is making concessions for her, and changing up his own rules. IMO.   Does he want a wife or a girlfriend is a good question.  I wouldn't want to be his F1.   no no

re: the bolded…..do we really know the for a fact or is that just an assumption?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan