SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by grammady Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:03 pm

tennischick80 wrote:What's the big surprise? Here's the thing...are most people in the GA spoiled? B/c if not, then what would they constitute a surprise? MAYBE people are already living together?

IMO The only surprise is Chris going on DWTS. He's hyping it as a surprise because it hasn't been officially announced, but we all know that cat's been out of the bag for awhile, the GA maybe not. I don't believe it has anything with the ending.
grammady
grammady

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by Diana Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:06 pm

grammady wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:What's the big surprise? Here's the thing...are most people in the GA spoiled? B/c if not, then what would they constitute a surprise? MAYBE people are already living together?

IMO The only surprise is Chris going on DWTS. He's hyping it as a surprise because it hasn't been officially announced, but we all know that cat's been out of the bag for awhile, the GA maybe not.  I don't believe it has anything with the ending.
I agree
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:10 pm

Diana wrote:
grammady wrote:

IMO The only surprise is Chris going on DWTS. He's hyping it as a surprise because it hasn't been officially announced, but we all know that cat's been out of the bag for awhile, the GA maybe not.  I don't believe it has anything with the ending.
I agree

Or that they are doing DWTS and Whitney has quit her job to move to CA and cheer Chris on? Not a real shock but they rarely are
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:15 pm

Millsy tweets the FRC is weird.

MF tweets "Cannonball!!!" and he wants Bojangles for lunch.  A day later he tweets about a "shocking ending" and today, he tweeted that we do not want to miss the first hour of the finale.

And now CH is posting on his IG, "You are all in for a big surprise. "  

Something is definitely going down tomorrow night.  The question is what?  laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:19 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Millsy tweets the FRC is weird.

MF tweets "Cannonball!!!" and he wants Bojangles for lunch.  A day later he tweets about a "shocking ending" and today, he tweeted that we do not want to miss the first hour of the finale.

Something is definitely going down tomorrow night.  The question is what?  laugh out loud

It's interesting that they are not promoting the surprise as to who Chris picks, but the first hour. I'm guessing they are referring to something going down with Becca/Chris after MTP. It might be her getting a call about her grandmother and that causing her to change her mind about loving Chris/moving to Arlington.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:22 pm

The first hour was because of spring ahead this morning! Daylight Savingstime!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:24 pm

I think he's engaged to Becca, got Kaitlyn preg and Whitney is the Bachelorette. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:26 pm

mindless wrote:I think he's engaged to Becca, got Kaitlyn preg and Whitney is the Bachelorette. giggling
rotfl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:15 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Millsy tweets the FRC is weird.

It's interesting that they are not promoting the surprise as to who Chris picks, but the first hour. I'm guessing they are referring to something going down with Becca/Chris after MTP. It might be her getting a call about her grandmother and that causing her to change her mind about loving Chris/moving to Arlington.

What do you think about Becca eliminating herself, but then comes back and ask for a second chance. Like 2 or 3 of the bach's have done thus far? DO you think he gives Becca a promise ring to turn into an engagement ring at ATFR? Maybe that's the weird part of the FRC? I still really hoping he picks Whitney and they are still together, but I'm not ruling Becca out. Perhaps the weird thing in the FRC is that it is in a BARN...who would know that other than we sleuthers, ones who are spoiled?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:36 pm

Thanks Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:45 pm

On the day of the finale, Fleiss tweeted Juan Pablo's finale was shocking (it wasn't) and he also tweeted.about Bojangles that day. I'm sure if you looked back at Millsy's and Chris Harrison's, they'd say similar stuff.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:48 pm

nutty1 wrote:On the day of the finale, Fleiss tweeted Juan Pablo's finale was shocking (it wasn't) and he also tweeted.about Bojangles that day. I'm sure if you looked back at Millsy's and Chris Harrison's, they'd say similar stuff.

What is the Bojangles reference?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan