SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:03 am

If he starts IDing his clothes and launches a liketoknow.it account then I am DONE laugh out loud.

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:18 am

bleuberry wrote:If he starts IDing his clothes and launches a liketoknow.it account then I am DONE laugh out loud.
:thud Well we can see what his motivation has been all along = money.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:39 am

I originally thought he was a great guy in Andi's season. It's sad that he seems to have turned out to be a fame seeker and not genuine. no

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:57 am

I've been D-U-N a long time ago. 
I wonder if we will be seeing him hanging his boxers, briefs and tees from the silo soon?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaSez Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:00 am

Who the heck besides the 10 people that live in Arlington, IA would want a Chris Soules IOWA watch?!? Ugh.

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:34 pm

SueSt wrote:
Rolly wrote:All I can say is ....Just.Go.Away. I am embarrassed I ever supported this man. He is pathetic and for him to be critical of Nick for his show involvement is appalling. Chris needs to take a long look in the mirror and assess what he sees. This man has gotten too big for his britches and needs to go visit his love Emma   🐷  at the farm. JMO.

Time to change your avi, Rolly!!  giggling

I know, I know. I'm really bad at technology...it took me forever to figure out how to do this one. What I need is an avi that has a high probability of not needing to be changed...I need one of someone say that has been on two reality shows not four  (at last count) cantstopl, doesn't design watches and will never live on a farm ....maybe someone like NICK!!! inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 61 2498057887  SueSt I want your avi! bestbud!

Thanks to GA I have gotten rid of Chris....hello Nick!!! :Thanktwo GA bestbud!

Last edited by Rolly on Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:32 pm

MommaSez wrote:Who the heck besides the 10 people that live in Arlington, IA would want a Chris Soules IOWA watch?!? Ugh.

rotfl

Or one with yellow roaches on it?!? #thosedonotlooklikecorncobs
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:42 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
MommaSez wrote:Who the heck besides the 10 people that live in Arlington, IA would want a Chris Soules IOWA watch?!? Ugh.

rotfl

Or one with yellow roaches on it?!? #thosedonotlooklikecorncobs
He made that one for MEandI.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:43 pm

I think he misses The Bachelor laugh out loud

soulechris
Having a 2 on 1 date with some of my favorite Rye whiskey and some Breaking Bad! #lifeisgood

inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:53 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think he misses The Bachelor laugh out loud

soulechris
Having a 2 on 1 date with some of my favorite Rye whiskey and some Breaking Bad! #lifeisgood
I saw that one and thought: What a slap to Whitney.... Chris, you have definitely disappointed me no no
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:55 pm

I hope he enjoys his date.  
 At least he is not driving. no no What a useless sack of inarelationship - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 61 3538374961

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:02 am

I'm sure those are the only dates he'll have for a long time. IMO he's going to get worse once he realizes there aren't any more Hollywood lights.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan