SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Fri 4 Sep - 19:19

Sprite wrote:
IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:That was a wasted opportunity. That also means the whole time he was saying he was looking for his wife, he was lying. Could that be possible?

Chris H was always saying how Chris S was the most sincere bachelor he had never met.

Ahahaha hahahaha If Chris S only wanted fame from the start, that would make Chris H the worst judge or character ever, or Chris S is the best actor ever.

I don't know what Chris really wanted but it doesn't necessarily mean he was lying about looking for a wife. It could just mean that he didn't find her on the show. Whitney may have met his checklist on paper, but if that special something was missing, she wasn't the one...just the one that came closest. Unfortunate, but such is life.

I hear you on that one. That must be very disappointing when that happens.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by BowenAnderson Wed 23 Sep - 13:53

Chris was on all access for DWTS last night.

Did not see it, don't think many did.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Thu 24 Sep - 1:28

How long is his contract with dwts?

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu 24 Sep - 5:15

Just the one season. Past contestants do come back for interviews and to be in the crowd but I doubt they get paid anything. Just to show face & remind people they were once on the show! Unless they get asked to guest judge or dance again maybe they get paid. All I know is the amount of $$ paid while competing on the show.

Chris was probably there to support Witney C. anyways, I skip the All Access interviews/live feeds so no idea what he talked about.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 78 8367-910 chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 78 I_got_13 chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 78 E5kqdm15 chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 78 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu 24 Sep - 5:41

I don't think it's fair to blame him for not finding love on the show. He came closest to love with Becca but she didn't reciprocate. So he settled and chose Whitney who probably checked off most of his boxes, but if IT'S not there, it's just not there. No one's fault really

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu 24 Sep - 14:22

Do you know something we don't about him being closest with Becca? I've never seen an interview where he said that. Just wondering if that's your opinion or if you've seen something?

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu 24 Sep - 15:31

IMO, Chris didn't find love on the show, because he didn't want to and yes, I think it's fair to blame him.  Chris claimed he couldn't wait to get back to the farm, get married and start having babies asap, when that bascially turned out to be completely opposite based on his own actions and words.  Had Chris been more honest and admitted he wanted all that down the road or he just looking for a girlfriend and relationship and/or wanted to be the center of attention and famous, he might have come off more genuine and sincere.  4 reality shows later (is that the right number?), and traveling all over for lectures/q&a's about love laugh out loud and DWTS don't make me believe he ever had any intention of returning to the farm, getting married and having kids asap.  But, that's JMHO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu 24 Sep - 19:52

Do we know he only wanted the fame all along? Did he know he would be offered DWTS after doing his Bach season? What if he couldn't turn down the money for DWTS? That seems totally plausible and very likely to me from what I understand from these forums is between $100-300,000, CMIIW. And after seeing the easy money that can be made in reality TV, this smart businessman (as his sister bragged to Andi that he was), decided to make it while he can. I agree that he wasn't in love with Whitney and the TPTB likely pushed him for that proposal. Just throwing this out there as I am currently near the end of watching Andi's season. Smiley JMO
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu 24 Sep - 21:22

Chris is a grown man he did not have to propose to Whitney he could have asked her to continue to date outside of show or do not pick anyone like Brad Womack did the first time but at least some of the women from Chris season have found someone chris just wanted more screen time
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu 24 Sep - 21:45

I don't follow this thread so sorry if this has already been discussed.  IMO Chris was getting pressure from his family that he should find a wife.  If I remember correctly he's the only sibling that isn't married.  Maybe he went along with the marriage and settling down story just to please them. Deep down inside he knew that's not what he wanted. Because he followed his families advise and the scripted story he's made a lot of money and had a lot of opportunities he wouldn't have had otherwise.  I do feel bad for Whitney as she was taken along for the ride.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu 24 Sep - 21:52

^^ Chris was very willing to do whatever TPTB wanted him to do on MeAndI's season in order to get his own starring gig. Did anyone really think it was his idea to write her those pathetic little notes? Rolling Eyes Chris is many things, but stupid is not one of them. Of course he knew DWTS was a very real possibility, especially if he played along and proposed to Whitney who clearly loved him. 

He was definitely infatuated with Becca, but he knew she had no interest in him. Her only interest was travel, girlfriend fun and screen time. 

I don't blame him for not falling in love. I do blame him for repeatedly publicly humiliating Whitney.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu 24 Sep - 22:28

Has anyone watched "Worst Cooks" yet? laugh out loud 👅

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 78 8367-910 chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 78 I_got_13 chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 78 E5kqdm15 chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 78 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan