Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Post by mnmhughes on July 22nd 2011, 9:03 pm

@Samantharose wrote:

Not to be rude, but Is it just me or does Ashley's chest look "bigger?" scratch LOL Maybe it's just the dress. Whatever it is, she looks great!!

The dress, a great bra, etc. She looks like she's put on a few pounds too, so that always helps. Even last season during the SI shoot, she was much larger up top.
avatar
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Post by Samantharose on July 22nd 2011, 9:11 pm

@mnmhughes wrote:
@Samantharose wrote:

Not to be rude, but Is it just me or does Ashley's chest look "bigger?" scratch LOL Maybe it's just the dress. Whatever it is, she looks great!!

The dress, a great bra, etc. She looks like she's put on a few pounds too, so that always helps. Even last season during the SI shoot, she was much larger up top.

I think George has a little crush on her. giggling
avatar
Samantharose

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Post by mnmhughes on July 22nd 2011, 9:13 pm

@Samantharose wrote:
@mnmhughes wrote:
@Samantharose wrote:

Not to be rude, but Is it just me or does Ashley's chest look "bigger?" scratch LOL Maybe it's just the dress. Whatever it is, she looks great!!

The dress, a great bra, etc. She looks like she's put on a few pounds too, so that always helps. Even last season during the SI shoot, she was much larger up top.

I think George has a little crush on her. giggling

I think she was starting to get a little creeped out and wishing her man was there with her! :P
avatar
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Post by Beeleever on July 22nd 2011, 9:15 pm

@mnmhughes wrote:
@Samantharose wrote:
@mnmhughes wrote:
@Samantharose wrote:

Not to be rude, but Is it just me or does Ashley's chest look "bigger?" scratch LOL Maybe it's just the dress. Whatever it is, she looks great!!

The dress, a great bra, etc. She looks like she's put on a few pounds too, so that always helps. Even last season during the SI shoot, she was much larger up top.

I think George has a little crush on her. giggling

I think she was starting to get a little creeped out and wishing her man was there with her! :P

I agree. When he got to the exchanging plaque part she tried to politely divert the conversation. :D
avatar
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 56
Location : Mall of America...Shoppin' till I drop!

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 9:17 pm

@mnmhughes wrote:
@Samantharose wrote:
@mnmhughes wrote:
@Samantharose wrote:

Not to be rude, but Is it just me or does Ashley's chest look "bigger?" scratch LOL Maybe it's just the dress. Whatever it is, she looks great!!

The dress, a great bra, etc. She looks like she's put on a few pounds too, so that always helps. Even last season during the SI shoot, she was much larger up top.

I think George has a little crush on her. giggling

I think she was starting to get a little creeped out and wishing her man was there with her! :P

She loved it! She was just being flirty (and smart). Trying to get those loans taken care of.

He didn't try very hard to get her to spill. She almost said yeah to his did you pick someone and are still with them question but she recovered nicely.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 9:19 pm

Someone should cap 4:53-4:55 (please!). It froze on that part and she looked stunning.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Post by Rosepetal on July 22nd 2011, 9:31 pm

bambam64 wrote:Someone should cap 4:53-4:55 (please!). It froze on that part and she looked stunning.

This one?
avatar
Rosepetal

Posts : 1305
Join date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Post by Pattycake92 on July 22nd 2011, 9:34 pm

Gorgeous without those awful bangs. Why do they always mess up the lead's hair?
avatar
Pattycake92

Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 9:34 pm

@Rosepetal wrote:
bambam64 wrote:Someone should cap 4:53-4:55 (please!). It froze on that part and she looked stunning.

This one?

That works yes . Thanks!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Post by Samantharose on July 22nd 2011, 9:46 pm

bambam64 wrote:
@Rosepetal wrote:
bambam64 wrote:Someone should cap 4:53-4:55 (please!). It froze on that part and she looked stunning.

This one?

That works yes . Thanks!!

She's glowing!! :cc4:
avatar
Samantharose

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Post by Shelby on July 22nd 2011, 10:03 pm


during the interview she was constantly looking in the same direction of what I assume her coach Smiley

brad did the same, forgot about the others

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826
Join date : 2011-07-16
Location : Oh Canada!

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 10:17 pm

Titou wrote:
during the interview she was constantly looking in the same direction of what I assume her coach Smiley

brad did the same, forgot about the others

Her handler and probably the monitors. She did a good job.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum