SELECT CONTENT

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:03 am

Samantharose wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:

Not to be rude, but Is it just me or does Ashley's chest look "bigger?" scratch LOL Maybe it's just the dress. Whatever it is, she looks great!!

The dress, a great bra, etc. She looks like she's put on a few pounds too, so that always helps. Even last season during the SI shoot, she was much larger up top.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Post by Samantharose Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:11 am

mnmhughes wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:

Not to be rude, but Is it just me or does Ashley's chest look "bigger?" scratch LOL Maybe it's just the dress. Whatever it is, she looks great!!

The dress, a great bra, etc. She looks like she's put on a few pounds too, so that always helps. Even last season during the SI shoot, she was much larger up top.

I think George has a little crush on her. giggling
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:13 am

Samantharose wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:

I think she was starting to get a little creeped out and wishing her man was there with her! :P
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:15 am

mnmhughes wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:

I think she was starting to get a little creeped out and wishing her man was there with her! :P

I agree. When he got to the exchanging plaque part she tried to politely divert the conversation. :D
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:17 am

mnmhughes wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:

She loved it! She was just being flirty (and smart). Trying to get those loans taken care of.

He didn't try very hard to get her to spill. She almost said yeah to his did you pick someone and are still with them question but she recovered nicely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:19 am

Someone should cap 4:53-4:55 (please!). It froze on that part and she looked stunning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:31 am

bambam64 wrote:Someone should cap 4:53-4:55 (please!). It froze on that part and she looked stunning.

This one?
Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion - Page 28 Ash1
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:34 am

Gorgeous without those awful bangs. Why do they always mess up the lead's hair?
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:34 am

Rosepetal wrote:
bambam64 wrote:Someone should cap 4:53-4:55 (please!). It froze on that part and she looked stunning.

This one?

That works yes . Thanks!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:46 am

bambam64 wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:

This one?

That works yes . Thanks!!

She's glowing!! :cc4:
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:03 am

during the interview she was constantly looking in the same direction of what I assume her coach Smiley

brad did the same, forgot about the others

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:17 am

Titou wrote:
during the interview she was constantly looking in the same direction of what I assume her coach Smiley

brad did the same, forgot about the others

Her handler and probably the monitors. She did a good job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

+45
moonchild
LibbyBell
ironcat
philphan
Nativenewyorker