SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 3 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by StacyNor Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:08 am

These my favorite pics of Whitney and Chris that was posted last year when you guys were sleuthing

monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 3 B00sVQTIAAEhF5g
monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 3 Handup10

she looks so young here
monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 3 B00pjVqCEAAyabw
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by yrkiemommy Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:I haven't posted for awhile now and Ashley and JP are my favorite couple but these two are climbing the charts quickly for me.  That date was adorable last night and I loved their interaction with one another.  I can't wait to see more of Chris and Whitney together.  

welcomeback yrkiemommy

Thanks! I've missed this place! Just couldn't get into the last two seasons. I can't believe it's Wednesday and I'm looking forward to Monday already.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:54 pm

Aaaahhhh.... I found my home.  Thought I was alone in rooting for Chris and Whit. Pre season (and spoiled) I thought from what we knew about Whit, she seemed "on paper" to be a great match for Chris. From the first epi, I thought she was sweet and adorable.  On the wedding crash date, hard to put in words, but I saw a reaction to her by Chris unlike anything I've seen with any of the other women.  

I am always cynical about TPTB and the manipulation, but I am really hoping, intended or not, they let us see a real love story unfold with Chris and Whit.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:51 am

I'm glad I found this thread!

Whitney is my favorite contestant this season. Sometimes my favorite isn't F1 but I root for them regardless of the outcome.  

GO WHITNEY  cheerleader

I  beatingheart their first date   

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:38 am

heartbeat

monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 3 Hrjv4z
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:17 am

Diana wrote:heartbeat

monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 3 Hrjv4z
Gosh, they look soooo much alike in that photo! Same profiles as each other almost! I posted a side-by-side shot in Whitney's thread last year sometime of them two because they looked so much alike to me and seeing this one is really uncanny! They definitely look the best together imo. Hope they are both very happy together. They seem like they are on the same wavelength and just *get* each other which is always a good sign for couples. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:53 pm

jen689 wrote:I'm glad I found this thread!

Whitney is my favorite contestant this season. Sometimes my favorite isn't F1 but I root for them regardless of the outcome.  

GO WHITNEY  cheerleader

I  beatingheart their first date   

ITA...my favorite. Can't wait to see how this plays out! :sprinklehearts
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:15 pm

Diana wrote:heartbeat

OMG awwww
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:25 pm

Is there a youtube of the end of their date when he gives Whitney the rose? I can't find one and it is my favorite part!!

Jumping hearts
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:30 pm

eliza3 wrote:Is there a youtube of the end of their date when he gives Whitney the rose?  I can't find one and it is my favorite part!!

Jumping hearts

I was looking for that too!
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:36 pm

I can try to upload it.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:42 pm

Diana wrote:I can try to upload it.

Thanks!! That would be awesome clapping!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+57
KKay
Fosnight
Beeleever
milo05
Kristinkko
Bhaka
timfan
Lucas15
Hotmomma
FLChica
lurker11