SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 1 of 75 1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  Empty Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:25 am

This is a FAN Forum. Only positive posts!

GuardianAngel wrote:

The Bachelor @BachelorABC  ·  15h 15 hours ago
The wedding crashers of Saddle Rock Ranch Vineyard! @malibufmlywines #KimmelOnTheBachelor

monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  B7wjZ_-CAAAyMb0

Diana wrote:edited to add source GA.

lindsayliles
13 hours ago
Who's ready to crash a wedding? These 2 are!!! ;) #weddingcrashers #thebachelor #bachelornation

monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  PNqqm2D

Diana wrote:monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  SEHQh1Y

I screencapped this. It's so cute

Diana wrote:He said he's the luckiest man alive when he was dancing with her and then said the same thing post season so I hope this means he picked her!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:22 pm

deeliciouz wrote:
riddlexo3 wrote:Whitney posted a picture of her kissing Chris on instagram . That is so freaking odd.

monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  10894986_399485406891488_1789705416_n

@whitb624 Thank you Nick and Shannon for having such a fun wedding and an open bar!  Smiley #weddingcrashers #thebachelor 1h

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Diana Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:57 pm

I love Whitney SO much. She is more than likely going to end up on the list with JP, Ashley and Melissa as some of my favorite contestants ever. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:59 pm

I like her dress. Even if the top is just pleather instead of leather, it reminds me of what an old boyfriend of mine once said....

"Any woman that wears leather is going to get a man's attention, get his heart racing and get his pulse pounding.....Because she smells like a brand-new truck"

giggling
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:00 pm

Totally agree - so far she seems very low drama!

I also love how he is trying to be more expressive with her when he gave her the rose….so cute.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:25 pm

Loved seeing Whitney and Chris together last night.  They obviously enjoy each other.  Chris was happy, relaxed and simply in awe of Whitney.  

They make such a cute couple  :sweetheart:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:37 pm

I actually like them together. After having the last Rette and Bach not caring about any of those couples, I like them together. I just want Whitney to be herself more, not being someone she thinks Chris wants.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:47 pm

They both were more relaxed further away from the cameras and you can see how happy they were.  

Chris was even busting moves on the dance floor.  partytime
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:51 pm

The cutest part was his reaction her accepting the rose. That said so much for me.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:59 pm

Diana wrote:The cutest part was his reaction her accepting the rose. That said so much for me.

Me too! He was more excited than she was. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:01 pm

Whitney and Chris can crash my wedding giggling
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:15 pm

I haven't posted for awhile now and Ashley and JP are my favorite couple but these two are climbing the charts quickly for me. That date was adorable last night and I loved their interaction with one another. I can't wait to see more of Chris and Whitney together.

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 75 1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+57
KKay
Fosnight
Beeleever
milo05
Kristinkko
Bhaka
timfan
Lucas15
Hotmomma
FLChica
lurker11