SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 31 of 75 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 53 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:48 pm

Diana wrote:I am 99.9 percent it's true. The person who told me and GA this has no reason to lie and their story backs up.

Woo hoo!! I am glad to see that my eyes did not deceive me this go-round after my disastrous crash & burn last season of 'Ette.

Chrisney really do seem like the best match out of the gate to come off of this show. They won't have to deal with any weird baggage about someone else being spoiled F1, etc. or Whitney getting a weird edit or have to come to terms with any major differences in lifestyle choices or have to figure out how to keep profiting from show exposure.

True they got the old move to contend with but it's only four hours away and I am among those who think that DWTS is a fun, exciting opportunity for both of them.  All good! :yes:
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:52 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:Wow...  it's nice in here!  It does get depressing reading other threads.  This thread is like stepping into a hottub.

I know ... just so soothing and relaxing ... pass the champagne please ... lolpanda
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:24 pm

tennischick80 wrote:
Maddy wrote:
bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 31 Hufym

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 31 Huiin

Maddy- Kudos to you! I love gifs, especially these- they convey so much without sound.

You can see how tickled and adorable Chris finds Whitney especially when she is gearing up to hug her family.

Maddy thanks so much for doing these they are adorable! So hard to pick a favorite but I love the one of them on the bike where Chris makes the funny face. :swinginglove

Does anybody know how to do a fan video? If I knew how I'd do one...I've been researching some songs. I wish i had a way to contact her to find out her favorite love song...somebody get on that would ya! blowkiss
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:28 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:Wow...  it's nice in here!  It does get depressing reading other threads.  This thread is like stepping into a hottub.

I know ... just so soothing and relaxing ... pass the champagne please ... lolpanda

The other thing I know is sometimes I just have to not respond. I've been responding to some posts and sometimes I need to stop myself bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 31 2292733854 and "walk" away. I feel good about the outcome of this season so all is good in this thread. blowkiss
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:44 pm

I worry sometimes just because Whitney isn't giving us any info but it's in the little things that I truly believe she is F1.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:50 pm

Diana wrote:I worry sometimes just because Whitney isn't giving us any info but it's in the little things that I truly believe she is F1.

She looks very happy though so that makes me happy. :Woah-hoo:
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:51 pm

Rolly wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

The other thing I know is sometimes I just have to not respond. I've been responding to some posts and sometimes I need to stop myself bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 31 2292733854 and "walk" away. I feel good about the outcome of this season so all is good in this thread. blowkiss

It is very nice in this thread because fellow Whitney fans, rock

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:57 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
Rolly wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

It is very nice in this thread because fellow Whitney fans,  rock

I agree party time :Bbf: 🐷 (That last one is for Chris)!!! :youdaman: (This one is for Whitney) :yougogirl:

Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:12 pm

Rolly ... you are rocking the little figure people ... I gotta up my game.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:15 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Rolly ... you are rocking the little figure people ... I gotta up my game.

I sweet kiss emoticons!!! I'm so bad with technology...I see it as technology Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:23 pm

StacyNor wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:In a few weeks Chris will have two Whitney's in his life..
Aww so cute giggling

Can you imagine if they were standing right next to each other and he's like "Whitney.." and they both look at him giggling giggling

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:24 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
StacyNor wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:In a few weeks Chris will have two Whitney's in his life..
Aww so cute giggling

Can you imagine if they were standing right next to each other and he's like "Whitney.." and they both look at him giggling giggling
cantstopl

I just don't believe ABC would have put him with Witney unless he was with WHITNEY because how hilarious is it? Isn't as funny if he's dancing with someone who has the name of his F2.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 75 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 53 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+57
KKay
Fosnight
Beeleever
milo05
Kristinkko
Bhaka
timfan
Lucas15
Hotmomma
FLChica
lurker11