SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 32 of 75 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 53 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:25 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
StacyNor wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:In a few weeks Chris will have two Whitney's in his life..
Aww so cute giggling

Can you imagine if they were standing right next to each other and he's like "Whitney.." and they both look at him giggling giggling

I hope he calls Whitney B. something like honey, sweetheart, darling, precious or similar.   :bigsmile:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Diana Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:27 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:
StacyNor wrote:
Aww so cute giggling

Can you imagine if they were standing right next to each other and he's like "Whitney.." and they both look at him giggling giggling

I hope he calls Whitney B. something like honey, sweetheart, darling, precious or similar.   :bigsmile:
MY HEART WOULD BURST
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:27 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:
StacyNor wrote:
Aww so cute giggling

Me too! And the funny thing is is that they're both blonde.. scary how it worked out cantstopl

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:29 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:

Me too! And the funny thing is is that they're both blonde.. scary how it worked out cantstopl
Chris has a lot to deal with bless his heart bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 32 3806527698
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:32 pm

^^

Diana, you're really funny!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:33 pm

Diana wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:

Chris has a lot to deal with bless his heart bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 32 3806527698

He's gonna need one stiff drink... yes poor baby. (i imagine Whitney calling him "babe" with a slight southern drawl) Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:56 pm

Rolly wrote:
Diana wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:

He's gonna need one stiff drink... yes poor baby. (i imagine Whitney calling him "babe" with a slight southern drawl) Hugesmile

Witney C. is going to have to get him to let loose and enjoy dancing bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 32 3806527698

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:16 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
Rolly wrote:
Diana wrote:

Witney C. is going to have to get him to let loose and enjoy dancing bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 32 3806527698
She's gonna have to bring some more personality out of him. Maybe Whitney can help giggling
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:35 am

I have been thinking about a parallel between Chris' HTD on Andi's season and this season. Mama Soules said on HTD with Andi, (paraphrasing) that she never saw herself living on a farm in small town Iowa..... but then she met Papa Soules.

As Whit said, would she look at a map and say Arlington is where I want to live-- probably not. But for the man she loves and wants to have a family with------ yes.

Whether they move to Arlington, a city within commuting distance to Arlington, or have two homes, Whit will make it work and be happy with the man she loves... just like Mama Soules.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:31 am

IA KB_Mom. I don't see the living arrangements as a problem at all. Chris has been quoted as saying he is flexible and can live in two places, paraphrasing. The storyline has always been about finding a wife who is willing to move to Arlington. I think he realizes, there needs to be compromises along the way, at least during the beginning stages of the relationship.

I don't think their real relationship will start until after DWTS anyway. (Provided the rumours are true) He'll be far to busy. In the meantime, if they have not already figured it out, they have lots of time to iron out details.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:37 am

IA with both KB and GA, if you love someone you make it work. I would live anywhere for my hubby.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:11 pm

Since sisters live in Chicago, I would think they would keep Whitney's place and the farm and go back and forth between both. I guess he currently would stay with one of his sisters so this makes perfect sense. In addition, I have long felt that the need for Chris to be "on the farm" is just simply not true. Let's face it he was off for the "ette, off the bach and now off for DWTS? He is more the owner/manager and while it is in his best interest to be aware of all the goings on at the farm, he has to have more than a few head farmers that are responsible for the day to day operations.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 75 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 53 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+57
KKay
Fosnight
Beeleever
milo05
Kristinkko
Bhaka
timfan
Lucas15
Hotmomma
FLChica
lurker11